Subject: [Roadsters] Happy Valentine's Day

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 15:44:33 -0800

--===============3691576195961367801==

--0000000000002ff66505bb547407

Happy Valentine's Day to my dear...Toyo Tires
#getoutanddrive #DoItInaDatsun

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_9910.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_9874.jpeg

--0000000000002ff66505bb547407
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Happy Valentine&#39;s Day to my dear...Toyo Tires<div>#get=
outanddrive #DoItInaDatsun</div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.z=
carblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_9910.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.c=
om/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_9910.jpeg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"ht=
tp://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_9874.jpeg">http://www.=
zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_9874.jpeg</a><br></div></div>

--0000000000002ff66505bb547407--

--===============3691576195961367801==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3691576195961367801==--