Subject: [Roadsters] Am I Late?

From: Stan Wilkins via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 05:44:50 +0000

--===============3270451450937467680==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_SJ0PR04MB7536C8659DF852A0D1DFE335B4899SJ0PR04MB7536namp_"

--_000_SJ0PR04MB7536C8659DF852A0D1DFE335B4899SJ0PR04MB7536namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Did this already get mentioned and I just missed it? In the March issue of =
Classic Motorsports, on page 28, in the section titled: Abandoned Classics =
Too Cool To Forget, is a picture of a red Fairlady. Looks to be in decent s=
hape.

Stan, in Flagstaff where white fungus is falling from the sky. I hate snow.=
..

--_000_SJ0PR04MB7536C8659DF852A0D1DFE335B4899SJ0PR04MB7536namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Did this already get mentioned and I just missed it? In the March issue of =
Classic Motorsports, on page 28, in the section titled: Abandoned Classics =
Too Cool To Forget, is a picture of a red Fairlady. Looks to be in decent s=
hape.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Stan, in Flagstaff where white fungus is falling from the sky. I hate snow.=
..<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SJ0PR04MB7536C8659DF852A0D1DFE335B4899SJ0PR04MB7536namp_--

--===============3270451450937467680==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3270451450937467680==--