Subject: [Roadsters] Super Drive Sunday

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 16:18:00 -0800

--===============4199054349950699477==

--0000000000009f85c905baf0562b

Enjoying The Ride in Datsuns this weekend!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_9335.jpeg

On Saturday I took the roadsters out with my brother. He has never been
down HWY 9 going into Boulder Creek and Bear Creek Rds. It was so much fun
to drive with him.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_9289.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_5095.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_9301.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_9320.jpeg

On Sunday I attended Super Drive Sunday, a low-key rally. I drove a
SR20DET-powered Datsun 510 for this event and it was a total blast.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_9392.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_9588.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_9526.jpeg

We split off from the group and ran up Tunitas Creek, a gonzo-technical
stretch that really had me on my toes driving this turbocharged beast.
Great weather all-around including the coast. Many changes in scenery from
vast foothill ranges to deep Redwood forests...it was refreshing.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_9331.jpeg

Enjoy!
https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/02/08/events/events-super-drive-sunday.html

--0000000000009f85c905baf0562b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Enjoying The Ride in Datsuns this weekend!<div><br></div><=
div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_9335.=
jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_9335.jpeg</a><=
br><br>On Saturday I took the roadsters out with my brother. He has never b=
een down HWY 9 going into Boulder Creek and Bear Creek Rds. It was so much =
fun to drive with him. <br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/up=
loads/2021/02/IMG_9289.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/202=
1/02/IMG_9289.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upl=
oads/2021/02/IMG_5095.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/=
02/IMG_5095.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upload=
s/2021/02/IMG_9301.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02=
/IMG_9301.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads=
/2021/02/IMG_9320.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/=
IMG_9320.jpeg</a><br><br>On Sunday I attended Super Drive Sunday, a low-key=
 rally. I drove a SR20DET-powered Datsun 510 for this event and it was a to=
tal blast. <br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/0=
2/IMG_9392.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_939=
2.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02=
/IMG_9588.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_9588=
.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/=
IMG_9526.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_9526.=
jpeg</a><br><br></div><div>We split off from the group and ran up Tunitas C=
reek, a gonzo-technical stretch that really had me on my toes driving this =
turbocharged beast. Great weather all-around including the coast. Many chan=
ges in scenery from vast foothill ranges to deep Redwood forests...it was r=
efreshing.<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02=
/IMG_9331.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_9331=
.jpeg</a><br><br>Enjoy!<br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/02/08/e=
vents/events-super-drive-sunday.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/02/08/e=
vents/events-super-drive-sunday.html</a><br></div></div>

--0000000000009f85c905baf0562b--

--===============4199054349950699477==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============4199054349950699477==--