Subject: [Roadsters] Roadsters on San Diego Rally

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 17:04:59 -0800

--===============2521372073299181481==

--000000000000083fa705bb41763a

RALLY ON! Two roadsters spotted on the Rose Petals and Gas Pedals rally
today in San Diego, CA. Anyone we know?!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/a4bc85b6-4e5a-4464-8d70-e2c778f9efe3.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/2ee04e43-8cb4-4919-8c58-6eb1ac562e5b.jpg

--000000000000083fa705bb41763a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"color:rgb(5,5,5);font-family:system-ui,-app=
le-system,system-ui,&quot;.SFNSText-Regular&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:15px=
;white-space:pre-wrap">RALLY ON! Two roadsters spotted on the Rose Petals a=
nd Gas Pedals rally today in San Diego, CA. Anyone we know?!</span><br><div=
><span style=3D"color:rgb(5,5,5);font-family:system-ui,-apple-system,system=
-ui,&quot;.SFNSText-Regular&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:15px;white-space:pre=
-wrap"><br></span></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/=
uploads/2021/02/a4bc85b6-4e5a-4464-8d70-e2c778f9efe3.jpg">http://www.zcarbl=
og.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/a4bc85b6-4e5a-4464-8d70-e2c778f9efe3.jpg<=
/a><span style=3D"color:rgb(5,5,5);font-family:system-ui,-apple-system,syst=
em-ui,&quot;.SFNSText-Regular&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:15px;white-space:p=
re-wrap"><br></span></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conten=
t/uploads/2021/02/2ee04e43-8cb4-4919-8c58-6eb1ac562e5b.jpg">http://www.zcar=
blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/2ee04e43-8cb4-4919-8c58-6eb1ac562e5b.jp=
g</a><br></div></div>

--000000000000083fa705bb41763a--

--===============2521372073299181481==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============2521372073299181481==--