Subject: [Roadsters] seat tracks

From: dave via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 14:44:07 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0237425431053951313==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0003_01D6F64D.332E8610"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D6F64D.332E8610
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have an early 67 1600 low windshield I received in kit form.

The seat tracks were pretty rusty.  I soaked them in derust and reused them
but they are pretty hard to move.

Seems like there were ball bearings? Involved but   I'm not sure about that.
If there were, they are gone.

Can I salvage them or do I need to just buy new ones.

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D6F64D.332E8610
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have an early 67 1600 low =
windshield I received in kit form.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>The seat =
tracks were pretty rusty.&nbsp; I soaked them in derust and reused them =
but they are pretty hard to move.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Seems like =
there were ball bearings? Involved but&nbsp;&nbsp; I&#8217;m not sure =
about that.&nbsp; If there were, they are gone.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Can I =
salvage them or do I need to just buy new =
ones.<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D6F64D.332E8610--

--===============0237425431053951313==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0237425431053951313==--