Subject: [Roadsters] Do it Yourself

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 16:55:29 -0800

--===============1990918411539564106==

--0000000000003479a305b9aeff78

Finished my front yard landscape project. No longer camera shy for
driveway shots :)
Enjoyed a drive yesterday in both roadsters. Raining today!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_8644.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_0817.jpeg

--0000000000003479a305b9aeff78
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Finished my front yard landscape project. No longer c=
amera shy for driveway=C2=A0shots :)</div><div>Enjoyed a drive yesterday in=
 both roadsters. Raining today!</div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-=
content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_8644.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/u=
ploads/2021/01/IMG_8644.jpeg</a><br><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com=
/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_0817.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conte=
nt/uploads/2021/01/IMG_0817.jpeg</a><br></div></div>

--0000000000003479a305b9aeff78--

--===============1990918411539564106==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============1990918411539564106==--