Subject: [Roadsters] New Year's Drive

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2021 18:59:11 -0800

--===============5808568124009511552==

--0000000000003dfc2c05b7e20b8b

We took a short drive to Mt. Umunhum today. Enjoy the pictures/video and
get out there and drive your Datsun Roadster!

https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/01/01/performance/happy-new-year-5.html

https://youtu.be/qSDpY3lA57U

--0000000000003dfc2c05b7e20b8b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">We took a short drive to Mt. Umunhum today. Enjoy the pict=
ures/video and get out there and drive your Datsun Roadster!<div><br></div>=
<div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/01/01/performance/happy-new-y=
ear-5.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/01/01/performance/happy-new-year-=
5.html</a></div><div><br></div><div><br><div><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/qS=
DpY3lA57U">https://youtu.be/qSDpY3lA57U</a></div></div></div>

--0000000000003dfc2c05b7e20b8b--

--===============5808568124009511552==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5808568124009511552==--