Subject: [Roadsters] Enjoying The Ride in Sora

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 17:34:28 -0800

--===============7001489014360783334==

--00000000000025af3605b86dad0c

Last weekend I took Sora (SRL-0248) out for a spin. What a fun car to drive
and just look at.
Solexes do make some sweet music! #getoutanddrive

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_7808.jpeg

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_7844.jpeg

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_7819.jpeg

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_7823.jpeg

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_7817.jpeg

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_7832.jpeg

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_7805.jpeg

--00000000000025af3605b86dad0c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Last weekend I took Sora (SRL-0248) out for a spin. What a=
 fun car to drive and just look at.<br>Solexes do make some sweet music! #g=
etoutanddrive<br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/=
2021/01/IMG_7808.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/I=
MG_7808.jpeg</a><br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploa=
ds/2021/01/IMG_7844.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/0=
1/IMG_7844.jpeg</a><br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/up=
loads/2021/01/IMG_7819.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/202=
1/01/IMG_7819.jpeg</a><br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2021/01/IMG_7823.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/=
2021/01/IMG_7823.jpeg</a><br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-cont=
ent/uploads/2021/01/IMG_7817.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploa=
ds/2021/01/IMG_7817.jpeg</a><br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-c=
ontent/uploads/2021/01/IMG_7832.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/up=
loads/2021/01/IMG_7832.jpeg</a><br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/w=
p-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_7805.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2021/01/IMG_7805.jpeg</a></div>

--00000000000025af3605b86dad0c--

--===============7001489014360783334==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7001489014360783334==--