Subject: [Roadsters] New Year's Day Drive with Breakfast Club Rally

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 13:40:34 -0800

--===============5547249820481305565==

--000000000000f3c2c805b8422c3b

A few pictures from the Breakfast Club Rally ("Not Anti-Football Run)" last
weekend!

Ian representing in his pretty '67 2000 SRL #0601
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_7852.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_7853.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_7854.jpg

https://www.breakfastclubrally.com/photos

--000000000000f3c2c805b8422c3b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">A few pictures from the Breakfast Club Rally (&quot;Not An=
ti-Football Run)&quot; last weekend!<br><br><div>Ian representing in his pr=
etty &#39;67 2000 SRL #0601<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conten=
t/uploads/2021/01/IMG_7852.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/=
2021/01/IMG_7852.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/u=
ploads/2021/01/IMG_7853.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/202=
1/01/IMG_7853.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uplo=
ads/2021/01/IMG_7854.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/0=
1/IMG_7854.jpg</a><br><br><br><a href=3D"https://www.breakfastclubrally.com=
/photos">https://www.breakfastclubrally.com/photos</a><br></div></div>

--000000000000f3c2c805b8422c3b--

--===============5547249820481305565==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5547249820481305565==--