Subject: [Roadsters] Take Your Roadster to Work

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 14:25:02 -0800

--===============2138157883289985821==

--000000000000f07c8f05b9484f37

Today I drove my roadster to work.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_8414.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_8367.jpeg

Spotted this Belvedere near our garage, MOPAR OR NO CAR:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_8370.jpeg

Lunch break by the bay watching SFO departures
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_8380.jpeg

Unseasonably warm weather here in the Bay Area. 77F on Sunday! Took the
SR20 and U20-powered roadsters out for some exercise.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_6751.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_7990.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_7985.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_6781.jpeg

Get out there and drive!

--000000000000f07c8f05b9484f37
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Today I drove my roadster to work.<div><a href=3D"http://w=
ww.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_8414.jpeg">http://www.zcarbl=
og.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_8414.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://ww=
w.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_8367.jpeg">http://www.zcarblo=
g.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_8367.jpeg</a><br><br>Spotted this Belv=
edere near our garage, MOPAR OR NO CAR:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.c=
om/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_8370.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-con=
tent/uploads/2021/01/IMG_8370.jpeg</a><br><br>Lunch break by the bay watchi=
ng SFO departures<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/=
2021/01/IMG_8380.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/I=
MG_8380.jpeg</a><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Unseasonably w=
arm weather here in the Bay Area. 77F on Sunday! Took the SR20 and U20-powe=
red roadsters out for some exercise.<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/=
wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_6751.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conten=
t/uploads/2021/01/IMG_6751.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/w=
p-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_7990.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2021/01/IMG_7990.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp=
-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_7985.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/=
uploads/2021/01/IMG_7985.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-=
content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_6781.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/u=
ploads/2021/01/IMG_6781.jpeg</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>Get out there=
 and drive!</div></div>

--000000000000f07c8f05b9484f37--

--===============2138157883289985821==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============2138157883289985821==--