Subject: [Roadsters] New Tires!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 09:54:29 -0800

--===============5318586335295062586==

--000000000000064af605b775da44

I suffer from severe "deferred maintenance" when it comes to my roadster.
The Hankook R-S3 tires I have been running were almost down the cords yet I
still continued to drive on them...in wet conditions.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/IMG_6818.jpeg

After driving a 240z with Toyo RA-1s I was sold, but they don't make a
205/45/16 size. I did not want to run the R888(R) or similar semi-slick on
the street and ended up getting the Toyo R1R.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/IMG_6708.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/IMG_6832.jpeg

Here are the old Hankooks next to the fresh Toyo's. The Hankooks served me
well with about 9,200 miles of driving.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/IMG_6739.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/IMG_6828.jpeg

I've only had the R1Rs for two weeks, but my quick blasts up in the canyons
left me smiling.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/IMG_6925.jpeg

There are few track days scheduled in 2021 I'm excited to see how they feel.

--000000000000064af605b775da44
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I suffer from severe &quot;deferred maintenance&quot; when=
 it comes to my roadster. The Hankook R-S3 tires I have been running were a=
lmost down the cords yet I still continued to drive on them...in wet condit=
ions.<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/IMG_=
6818.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/IMG_6818.jpeg=
</a><br><br><div>After driving a 240z with Toyo RA-1s I was sold, but they =
don&#39;t make a 205/45/16 size. I did not want to run the R888(R) or simil=
ar semi-slick on the street and ended up getting the Toyo R1R.<br><a href=
=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/IMG_6708.jpeg">http:=
//www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/IMG_6708.jpeg</a><br><a href=
=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/IMG_6832.jpeg">http:=
//www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/IMG_6832.jpeg</a><br><br>Here=
 are the old Hankooks next to the fresh Toyo&#39;s. The Hankooks served me =
well with about 9,200 miles of driving. <br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.=
com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/IMG_6739.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-co=
ntent/uploads/2020/12/IMG_6739.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.c=
om/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/IMG_6828.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-con=
tent/uploads/2020/12/IMG_6828.jpeg</a><br><br></div><div>I&#39;ve only had =
the R1Rs for two weeks, but my quick blasts up in the canyons left me smili=
ng. <br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/IMG_6=
925.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/IMG_6925.jpeg<=
/a><br><br>There are few track days scheduled in 2021 I&#39;m excited to se=
e how they feel.</div></div>

--000000000000064af605b775da44--

--===============5318586335295062586==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5318586335295062586==--