Subject: [Roadsters] (no subject)

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 19:21:31 -0800

--===============3024981733742715358==

--00000000000085a04705b5af1798

Hardtop in place. Ready for winter driving.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/IMG_4068.jpg

Stay tuned for fun run details!

--00000000000085a04705b5af1798
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hardtop in place. Ready for winter driving.<div><a href=3D=
"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/IMG_4068.jpg">http://ww=
w.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/IMG_4068.jpg</a><br></div><div><b=
r></div><div>Stay tuned for fun run details!</div></div>

--00000000000085a04705b5af1798--

--===============3024981733742715358==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3024981733742715358==--