Subject: [Roadsters] Old TV Show Roadster sighting

From: Jeff Lemon via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 02:42:54 +0000 (UTC)

--===============9148841932184870170==
	boundary="----=_Part_1205891_444317774.1604457774916"

------=_Part_1205891_444317774.1604457774916
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I was watching an old Night Court episode and at the end the Asst DA had ac=
cidentally destroyed the Judge's prized record collection. Harry the judge =
takes the DA, Dan into the courtroom in the last scene to show him his car,=
 now only a pile of parts. a light blue Datsun Roadster. You can clearly se=
e the hood, trunk lid and hard top..=C2=A0 It's an episode c- starring John=
 Astin of the old Addam's family TV show.=C2=A0

------=_Part_1205891_444317774.1604457774916
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div>
<div class="userEdit" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">I was watching an old Night Court episode and at the end the Asst DA had accidentally destroyed the Judge's prized record collection. Harry the judge takes the DA, Dan into the courtroom in the last scene to show him his car, now only a pile of parts. a light blue Datsun Roadster. You can clearly see the hood, trunk lid and hard top..&nbsp; It's an episode c- starring John Astin of the old Addam's family TV show.&nbsp;<br><br></span></div>
</div>
</div>
------=_Part_1205891_444317774.1604457774916--

--===============9148841932184870170==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============9148841932184870170==--

---

From: DAVID MURPHY via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 22:37:35 -0500

--===============8072003678588908902==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-2B6E098F-0EA5-42E9-8C16-501751645D84
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Angel from the Rockford files also drove a beet up roadster=20

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 3, 2020, at 9:45 PM, Jeff Lemon via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadst=
[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> =EF=BB=BF
> I was watching an old Night Court episode and at the end the Asst DA had a=
ccidentally destroyed the Judge's prized record collection. Harry the judge t=
akes the DA, Dan into the courtroom in the last scene to show him his car, n=
ow only a pile of parts. a light blue Datsun Roadster. You can clearly see t=
he hood, trunk lid and hard top..  It's an episode c- starring John Astin of=
 the old Addam's family TV show.=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.=
net/archive
>=20
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/davesm=
[email-masked]
>=20
>=20

--Apple-Mail-2B6E098F-0EA5-42E9-8C16-501751645D84
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto">Angel from the Rockford files also drove a b=
eet up roadster&nbsp;<br><br><div dir=3D"ltr">Sent from my iPhone</div><div d=
ir=3D"ltr"><br><blockquote type=3D"cite">On Nov 3, 2020, at 9:45 PM, Jeff Le=
mon via Datsun-roadsters &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:<br><=
br></blockquote></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div dir=3D"ltr">=EF=BB=BF<d=
iv>
<div class=3D"userEdit" style=3D"font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; f=
ont-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">
<div><span style=3D"font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10=
pt; color: #000000;">I was watching an old Night Court episode and at the en=
d the Asst DA had accidentally destroyed the Judge's prized record collectio=
n. Harry the judge takes the DA, Dan into the courtroom in the last scene to=
 show him his car, now only a pile of parts. a light blue Datsun Roadster. Y=
ou can clearly see the hood, trunk lid and hard top..&nbsp; It's an episode c=
- starring John Astin of the old Addam's family TV show.&nbsp;<br><br></span=
></div>
</div>
</div><span>________________________________________</span><br><span></span>=
<br><span>[email-masked]</span><br><span></span><br><span>D=
onate: http://www.team.net/donate.html</span><br><span>Archive: http://www.t=
eam.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive</span><br><=
span></span><br><span>Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/dat=
sun-roadsters/[email-masked]</span><br><span></span><br><span></span><br>=
</div></blockquote></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-2B6E098F-0EA5-42E9-8C16-501751645D84--

--===============8072003678588908902==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8072003678588908902==--

---

From: Gary McCormick via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 19:50:16 -0800

--===============2531100830970259255==
Content-Language: en-US
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    I remember that episode, which stuck in my memory because the car
    was the same color as my Roadster. I wish I knew what season it was
    on – I just bought SDeasons 1 thru 3 of Night Court on a whim…<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 11/3/20 6:42 PM, Jeff Lemon via
      Datsun-roadsters wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div>
        <div class="userEdit" style="font-family: arial, helvetica,
          sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">
          <div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
              font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">I was watching an old
              Night Court episode and at the end the Asst DA had
              accidentally destroyed the Judge's prized record
              collection. Harry the judge takes the DA, Dan into the
              courtroom in the last scene to show him his car, now only
              a pile of parts. a light blue Datsun Roadster. You can
              clearly see the hood, trunk lid and hard top..  It's an
              episode c- starring John Astin of the old Addam's family
              TV show. <br>
              <br>
            </span></div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters">http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--===============2531100830970259255==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2531100830970259255==--