Subject: [Roadsters] early 67 roadster

From: dave via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 19:55:25 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5613043669576460356==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0008_01D6B3AD.9B97CFA0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D6B3AD.9B97CFA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I am about to install the window winders and the door opening handles on my
roadster.

They were in a box when I bought the car.

I just spent a few minutes looking at pictures and I'm debating on what to
do.

Looks like they should be horizontal, front to back.

Seems like its hard to open that way?  I was considering back to front with
a slight slope, obvious being very careful to stay out of the way of the
window winders.  It just seems like they would work better if you were
pulling them down, almost towards you.  in these pictures it just seems hard
to open the door if the door opener is horizontal like that.

And then I found a car where they are vertical, bottom to top.  That seems
like a good idea, too

Thoughts?

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D6B3AD.9B97CFA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I am about to install the =
window winders and the door opening handles on my =
roadster.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>They were in a box when I bought the =
car.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I just spent a few minutes looking at pictures and =
I&#8217;m debating on what to do.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Looks like =
they should be horizontal, front to back.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Seems like =
its hard to open that way?&nbsp; I was considering back to front with a =
slight slope, obvious being very careful to stay out of the way of the =
window winders.&nbsp; It just seems like they would work better if you =
were pulling them down, almost towards you.&nbsp; in these pictures it =
just seems hard to open the door if the door opener is horizontal like =
that.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>And then I found a car where they are vertical, bottom =
to top.&nbsp; That seems like a good idea, too<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thoughts?<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D6B3AD.9B97CFA0--

--===============5613043669576460356==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5613043669576460356==--