Subject: [Roadsters] Ziebart Rustproofing removal

From: davesmbox--- via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 01:47:27 +0000 (UTC)

--===============7602104241233867388==
	boundary="----=_Part_2953466_157840646.1604800047194"

------=_Part_2953466_157840646.1604800047194
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Any thoughts on removing Ziebart Rustproofing prior to some metal work. It'=
s almost 3/16" thick in spots.Not doing large areas, just where it actually=
 trapped water.=C2=A0Thanks,Dave
------=_Part_2953466_157840646.1604800047194
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">Any thoughts on removing Ziebart Rustproofing prior to some metal work. It's almost 3/16" thick in spots.
<div>Not doing large areas, just where it actually trapped water.&nbsp;</div>

<div>Thanks,</div>

<div>Dave</div>
</div>

------=_Part_2953466_157840646.1604800047194--

--===============7602104241233867388==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7602104241233867388==--