Subject: [Roadsters] Breakfast Club Rally Report!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 18:13:16 -0700

--===============9019636829893465293==

--00000000000062c2d105b1831fc8

First time attending this rally and it was quite the adventure! Enjoy!
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/IMG_3717.jpeg

Full report here:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/10/12/events/events-breakfast-club-rally.html

--00000000000062c2d105b1831fc8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">First time attending this rally and it was quite the adven=
ture! Enjoy!<div><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10=
/IMG_3717.jpeg">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/IMG_3717.jp=
eg</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>Full report here:</div><div><a href=3D"=
https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/10/12/events/events-breakfast-club-rally.html=
">https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/10/12/events/events-breakfast-club-rally.ht=
ml</a><br></div></div>

--00000000000062c2d105b1831fc8--

--===============9019636829893465293==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============9019636829893465293==--