Subject: [Roadsters] Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 14:10:30 -0700

--===============8711566380662478229==

--000000000000ae59cb05b2ad7a29

I have not touched my roadster in 14 days. It was driven hard and literally
put away wet following the Breakfast Club rally up North 10/10. Allow me to
share a little of my OCD ways...I never leave my roadster dirty for more
than a day. After a drive I wipe it down with quick-detailer spray. Even if
it's not my car, it's what I do.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/IMG_3846.jpeg

So it killed me to see this filthy roadster sitting in my garage, but
surprisingly it stayed this way for two weeks as work and a landscaping
project kept me occupied.

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/IMG_4232.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/IMG_4237.jpeg

I finally gave it a wash, the first wash since January of 2019 as the
rain/grime was caked on. I took her out for quick drive to dry. Even 15
minutes cruising around was enough to make me smile. I love this roadster.
It was like with every gear shift the roadster was telling me "thank you".
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/IMG_4200-1.jpg

Now, I am relieved. Especially after washing all the family vehicles too :)

#DatsunsAreDriven

--000000000000ae59cb05b2ad7a29
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I have not touched my roadster in 14 days. It was driven h=
ard and literally put away wet following the Breakfast Club rally up North =
10/10. Allow me to share a little of my OCD ways...I never leave my roadste=
r dirty for more than a day. After a drive I wipe it down with quick-detail=
er spray. Even if it&#39;s not my car, it&#39;s what I do.=C2=A0<div><a hre=
f=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/IMG_3846.jpeg">http=
://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/IMG_3846.jpeg</a><br></div><=
div><br></div><div>So it killed me to see this filthy roadster sitting in m=
y garage, but surprisingly it stayed this way for two weeks as work and a l=
andscaping project kept me occupied.</div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"ht=
tp://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/IMG_4232.jpeg">http://www.=
zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/IMG_4232.jpeg</a><br></div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/IMG_4237.jpeg">h=
ttp://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/IMG_4237.jpeg</a><br></di=
v><div><br></div><div>I finally gave it a wash, the first wash since Januar=
y of 2019 as the rain/grime was caked on. I took her out for quick drive to=
 dry. Even 15 minutes cruising around was enough to make me smile. I love t=
his roadster. It was like with every gear shift the roadster was telling me=
 &quot;thank you&quot;.=C2=A0</div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/=
wp-content/uploads/2020/10/IMG_4200-1.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conte=
nt/uploads/2020/10/IMG_4200-1.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>Now, I a=
m relieved. Especially after washing all the family=C2=A0vehicles too :)</d=
iv><div><br></div><div>#DatsunsAreDriven</div><div><br></div><div><br></div=
><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--000000000000ae59cb05b2ad7a29--

--===============8711566380662478229==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8711566380662478229==--