Subject: [Roadsters] Datsun 1600 Fairlady

From: Jonathan Barrow via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 09:33:07 -0700

--===============7464865600270178706==

--0000000000005a9cb105b1e07032

Hi folks,
I'm not sure if this is the right site, but it's a start.  I inherited my
husband's Datsun 1600 when he passed away.  Living in the city, it's not
the best car for my everyday use.  I am planning on looking into selling
it, and I figured this would be the best place to get an idea of its value.
Please help with suggestions.....much appreciated.
Suzy Giorgio

--0000000000005a9cb105b1e07032
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi folks,<div>I&#39;m not sure if this is the right site, =
but it&#39;s a start.=C2=A0 I inherited my husband&#39;s Datsun 1600 when h=
e passed away.=C2=A0 Living in the city, it&#39;s not the best car for my e=
veryday use.=C2=A0 I am planning on looking into selling it, and I figured =
this would be the best place to get an idea of its value.</div><div>Please =
help with suggestions.....much=C2=A0appreciated.</div><div>Suzy Giorgio</di=
v></div>

--0000000000005a9cb105b1e07032--

--===============7464865600270178706==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7464865600270178706==--