Subject: [Roadsters] Breakfast Club Rally 10/10

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 17:15:57 -0700

--===============5548739738920690679==

--00000000000037d67f05af12b5e3

Interested in driving your roadster on a rally through Northern California?
Let's get some roadsters out, see you there
https://www.breakfastclubrally.com/drives/healdsburg-via-veeder-10-10-2020

--00000000000037d67f05af12b5e3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Interested in driving your roadster on a rally through Nor=
thern California?=C2=A0<div>Let&#39;s get some roadsters out, see you there=
</div><div><a href=3D"https://www.breakfastclubrally.com/drives/healdsburg-=
via-veeder-10-10-2020">https://www.breakfastclubrally.com/drives/healdsburg=
-via-veeder-10-10-2020</a><br></div></div>

--00000000000037d67f05af12b5e3--

--===============5548739738920690679==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5548739738920690679==--