Subject: [Roadsters] Pretty 1968 SRL at Solvang

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 11:02:13 -0700

--===============2784241393378960090==

--0000000000004a9dbe05ac4d68e4

#FairladyFriday
Solvang 2011
Enjoy!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DSC00878.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DSC00877.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DSC00872.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DSC00875.jpg

--0000000000004a9dbe05ac4d68e4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">#FairladyFriday<div>Solvang 2011</div><div>Enjoy!</div><di=
v><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020=
/08/DSC00878.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DSC008=
78.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uplo=
ads/2020/08/DSC00877.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/0=
8/DSC00877.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-cont=
ent/uploads/2020/08/DSC00872.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upload=
s/2020/08/DSC00872.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com=
/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DSC00875.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conten=
t/uploads/2020/08/DSC00875.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--0000000000004a9dbe05ac4d68e4--

--===============2784241393378960090==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============2784241393378960090==--