Subject: [Roadsters] What's the protocol for offering a car for sale?

From: RWM via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 11:38:25 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0115750451178912193==
 boundary="------------9CE3BB6362A8EA7D3EACE9F6"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------9CE3BB6362A8EA7D3EACE9F6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

What's the protocol for offering a car for sale?

Would prefer it to go to appreciative 'insiders' (here or 311s), before 
going to BaT or eBay.

Thanks.

- Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex

--------------9CE3BB6362A8EA7D3EACE9F6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
  <body text="#000066" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
      Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial,
      sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space:
      normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
      0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline
      !important; float: none;">What's the protocol for offering a car
      for sale?</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family:
      &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana,
      Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space:
      normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
      0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
    <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
      Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial,
      sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space:
      normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
      0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
    <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
      Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial,
      sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space:
      normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
      0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline
      !important; float: none;">Would prefer it to go to appreciative
      'insiders' (here or 311s), before going to BaT or eBay.</span><br
      style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
      Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial,
      sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space:
      normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
      0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
    <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
      Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial,
      sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space:
      normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
      0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
    <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
      Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial,
      sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space:
      normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
      0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline
      !important; float: none;">Thanks.<br>
      <br>
      - Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex</span>
  </body>
</html>

--------------9CE3BB6362A8EA7D3EACE9F6--

--===============0115750451178912193==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0115750451178912193==--

---

From: Mark J Bradakis via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 11:16:36 -0600

> What's the protocol for offering a car for sale?

Just tell us what you've got, a picture would be nice. Interested folks 
can contact you directly for full details.

mjb.