Subject: [Roadsters] Laguna Seca Race Report

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 13:43:40 -0700

--===============3723035469281196746==

--00000000000000431a05ae1e5813

Here is my report from the Driver Appreciation Weekend at Laguna Seca
August 7-9. Felt very much like the 2018 Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion
with Datsuns everywhere, enjoy!

https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/08/29/events/race-report-datsun-510s-rule-at-laguna-seca.html

--00000000000000431a05ae1e5813
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Here is my report from the Driver Appreciation Weekend at =
Laguna Seca August 7-9. Felt very much like the 2018 Rolex Monterey Motorsp=
orts Reunion with Datsuns everywhere, enjoy!<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"=
https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/08/29/events/race-report-datsun-510s-rule-at-=
laguna-seca.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/08/29/events/race-report-da=
tsun-510s-rule-at-laguna-seca.html</a><br></div></div>

--00000000000000431a05ae1e5813--

--===============3723035469281196746==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3723035469281196746==--