Subject: [Roadsters] 1968 Datsun Sports 2000 U20 Solex Roadster

From: RWM via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 13:34:23 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 boundary="------------2F824CEEE01C47000A6E7F67"

--------------2F824CEEE01C47000A6E7F67
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

A life's work, but aren't they all. Same owner, 45 years...

1968 Datsun 2000 U20 Solex Roadster - Specs

1600/2000 conversion, same owner since 1975 (2000) and 1980 (1600)

SPL31120807 frame/body/differential (VIN and chassis tag) - Purchased 
running April 1980 for conversion
SRL31112627 U20/Solex/5-speed/drive shaft (both VIN tags included) - 
Purchased running July 1975

'Extra Red" Dupont Imron urethane aircraft paint (1980) over original 
Spanish Red
94,522 miles (Correct as of August 2020)

U20 with twin Type Q Solex 44PHH-2 and B-Cam (Swapped from SRL31112627 
in 1980)
Datsun Competition clutch, 4-into-1 tube headers (1978)
New Girling Clutch and Slave cylinders and flex line (2019)
1-3/4" Exhaust to SuperTrapp stainless, disc-tunable muffler, 12 discs, 
open (installed) and closed end plates (2019)
Cam chain tensioners replaced (1983, top shimmed 2010)
Valve springs replaced (1985)
TSI geared starter (2008)

Solex 44PHH-2 'Old Style' Type Q Carburetors, Short Stacks, 4x CBs filters
Carter 3PSI rotary inline electric fuel pump (2017)
Electric fuel pump cut-off on high-G impact (2017)
Gary Boone electronic distributor with Solex advance plate (2012)
MSD Blaster coil (2012)
Magnecor 10mm spark and distributor wires (2019)

14" SPAL electric puller fan (2012) replacing belt-driven 7-blade fan
Adjustable electronic fan thermostat - set at 180 On/160 Off (2012)
Manual electrical fan cut-out switch (2012)
Stewart Warner mechanical backup water temperature gauge (2012)
New resistive thermo-sender (2020)

Drive train (from SRL31112627, swapped in 1980)
FS5C71A 5-Speed transmission
5-Speed drive shaft and transmission mount
3.90 differential (original to SPL31120807)
Short shifter with NASA Huntsville custom machined aluminum gear 
selector knob
Datsun Comp aluminum shift bushings (Delrin and OEM rubber bushings 
included)

23mm Datsun Comp front sway/anti-roll Bar (2019)
Super Comp front springs ~1-3/4" lower front ride height (2019)
Replaced front A-arms (2019) and ball joints (2015)
KYB GR-2 shocks F/R (2019)
Re-toed to accommodate lowered front stance (2019)

Alfin rear brake drums
13/16" rear wheel cylinders (2018)
Rebuilt Brake Dual Master Cylinder (1983)
Porterfield R-4S carbon/kevlar brake F/pads R/shoes (2019, 2014)
Stainless steel braided Teflon brake flex hoses F/R (2019)
Brakes bled and freshened in 2019 Master cylinder brake brace included, 
not installed (no cracks, not needed)

BRE front 'Spook' with aluminum under-tray (2005)
7" LED headlamps (2018)
White front marker/turn lens covers, Amber LED front marker/turn lamps 
(2018)
Red LED market/turn/stop lamps (2018)
White LED reverse lamp installed (does not work, despite new trans switch)
Red LED third/CHMSL brake light (rear trim hoop mount; included, not 
installed
White LED console lamp (2018)
Dash indicator lamps are all original incandescent and operate as designed

Odyssey PC680 dry battery in aluminum lay-down frame (2015)
Battery cut-out switch (mechanical, 1996)
Battery condition LED 'tell-tale' with conditioner connector (2015)

Original Mitsubishi alternator relocated to passenger-side (2018)
Solid state voltage regulator (2018)

Formuling France 14" steering wheel, Datsun logo horn button (horn works)
Autopower roll bar (1980)
Simpson 3" cam lock belts/harnesses -- 6-point Driver, 4-point Passenger 
(2012)
H3R Halon fire extinguisher (2018)

Shelby 7x14" 10-spoke cast aluminum alloy wheels (1980)
Bridgestone Potenza RE71 tires 195/55R14 Front, 205/60R14 Rear
BFGoodrich G78-14 space saver spare on steel wheel

Light, "B" Safety Brake, Fan switches all work
Choke and (hand) Throttle work
Vents work
Oil Pressure, Tachometer, Speedometer, Temperature gauges work
Fuel Sender (new, 2020) has power/continuity but Gauge has NO 
INDICATION/INOP
Adjustable solid state instrument power supply/voltage regulator
Electrical clock, cabin fan, wipers work
Console light works
Washer reservoir/motor and bracket included (works, not installed)
Original Toshiba radio/antenna installed (status UNK -- no speaker 
Installed)
Heater box removed; levers and cables remain, intact

Nice 1979 vintage soft top with rear bar and three latches (fits over 
roll bar; rear window panel needs refinishing)
Original '68 no-headrest tonneau cover with rear bar (can be fit around 
seat headrests and roll bar)
California car cover

Significant amount of historical documentation included
Owners Manual
Factory Service Manuals, Brochures
Bob Sharp Preparation Manual
1970s/80s Vendor Catalogs
Some service records
A few trim spares - Datsun "D" grille emblem, interior escutcheons, etc.

Car was a daily driver 1975/1980-1985
2-liter drive train except differential transferred in 1980
Imron aircraft urethane trim-off repaint 1980
Valve springs replaced in 1985, stored 1985-1996
Solexes rebuilt and braking system freshened 1996
Small patches of spidering in the paint at top, left of trunk and rear 
haunch
Small patch of remediated rust above fuel tank near access panel (the 
1600 was a West Texas car)
Currently titled, registered and inspected in NY as a 1969 Datsun 1600
Occasional driver on NY Historic plates since 1996 (mostly 'installation 
laps' to prove upgrades)
Redline Engine and Gear Oils used exclusively

Drive it away.

In the spirit of starting at an aspirational price -- $27,900

--------------2F824CEEE01C47000A6E7F67
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
  <body text="#000066" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <div dir="auto"><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family:
        &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana,
        Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style:
        normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps:
        normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">A life's
        work, but aren't they all. Same owner, 45 years...<br>
        <br>
        1968 Datsun 2000 U20 Solex Roadster - Specs</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">1600/2000
        conversion, same owner since 1975 (2000) and 1980 (1600)</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">SPL31120807
        frame/body/differential (VIN and chassis tag) - Purchased
        running April 1980 for conversion</span><br style="color:
        rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;,
        &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures:
        normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400;
        letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start;
        text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">SRL31112627
        U20/Solex/5-speed/drive shaft (both VIN tags included) -
        Purchased running July 1975</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51,
        51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">'Extra Red"
        Dupont Imron urethane aircraft paint (1980) over original
        Spanish Red</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);
        font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">94,522 miles
        (Correct as of August 2020)</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51,
        51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">U20 with twin
        Type Q Solex 44PHH-2 and B-Cam (Swapped from SRL31112627 in
        1980)</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family:
        &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana,
        Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style:
        normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps:
        normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Datsun
        Competition clutch, 4-into-1 tube headers (1978)</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">New Girling
        Clutch and Slave cylinders and flex line (2019)</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">1-3/4"
        Exhaust to SuperTrapp stainless, disc-tunable muffler, 12 discs,
        open (installed) and closed end plates (2019)</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Cam chain
        tensioners replaced (1983, top shimmed 2010)</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Valve springs
        replaced (1985)</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);
        font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">TSI geared
        starter (2008)</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);
        font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Solex 44PHH-2
        'Old Style' Type Q Carburetors, Short Stacks, 4x CBs filters</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Carter 3PSI
        rotary inline electric fuel pump (2017)</span><br style="color:
        rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;,
        &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures:
        normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400;
        letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start;
        text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Electric fuel
        pump cut-off on high-G impact (2017)</span><br style="color:
        rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;,
        &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures:
        normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400;
        letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start;
        text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Gary Boone
        electronic distributor with Solex advance plate (2012)</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">MSD Blaster
        coil (2012)</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);
        font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Magnecor 10mm
        spark and distributor wires (2019)</span><br style="color:
        rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;,
        &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures:
        normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400;
        letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start;
        text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">14" SPAL
        electric puller fan (2012) replacing belt-driven 7-blade fan</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Adjustable
        electronic fan thermostat - set at 180 On/160 Off (2012)</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Manual
        electrical fan cut-out switch (2012)</span><br style="color:
        rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;,
        &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures:
        normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400;
        letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start;
        text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Stewart
        Warner mechanical backup water temperature gauge (2012)</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">New resistive
        thermo-sender (2020)</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);
        font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Drive train
        (from SRL31112627, swapped in 1980)</span><br style="color:
        rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;,
        &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures:
        normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400;
        letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start;
        text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">FS5C71A
        5-Speed transmission</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);
        font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">5-Speed drive
        shaft and transmission mount</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51,
        51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">3.90
        differential (original to SPL31120807)</span><br style="color:
        rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;,
        &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures:
        normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400;
        letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start;
        text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Short shifter
        with NASA Huntsville custom machined aluminum gear selector knob</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Datsun Comp
        aluminum shift bushings (Delrin and OEM rubber bushings
        included)</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family:
        &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana,
        Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style:
        normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps:
        normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">23mm Datsun
        Comp front sway/anti-roll Bar (2019)</span><br style="color:
        rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;,
        &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures:
        normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400;
        letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start;
        text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Super Comp
        front springs ~1-3/4" lower front ride height (2019)</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Replaced
        front A-arms (2019) and ball joints (2015)</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">KYB GR-2
        shocks F/R (2019)</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);
        font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Re-toed to
        accommodate lowered front stance (2019)</span><br style="color:
        rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;,
        &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures:
        normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400;
        letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start;
        text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Alfin rear
        brake drums</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);
        font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">13/16" rear
        wheel cylinders (2018)</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);
        font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Rebuilt Brake
        Dual Master Cylinder (1983)</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51,
        51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Porterfield
        R-4S carbon/kevlar brake F/pads R/shoes (2019, 2014)</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Stainless
        steel braided Teflon brake flex hoses F/R (2019)</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Brakes bled
        and freshened in 2019 Master cylinder brake brace included, not
        installed (no cracks, not needed)</span><br style="color:
        rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;,
        &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures:
        normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400;
        letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start;
        text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">BRE front
        'Spook' with aluminum under-tray (2005)</span><br style="color:
        rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;,
        &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures:
        normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400;
        letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start;
        text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">7" LED
        headlamps (2018)</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);
        font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">White front
        marker/turn lens covers, Amber LED front marker/turn lamps
        (2018)</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family:
        &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana,
        Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style:
        normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps:
        normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Red LED
        market/turn/stop lamps (2018)</span><br style="color: rgb(51,
        51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">White LED
        reverse lamp installed (does not work, despite new trans switch)</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Red LED
        third/CHMSL brake light (rear trim hoop mount; included, not
        installed</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family:
        &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana,
        Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style:
        normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps:
        normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">White LED
        console lamp (2018)</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);
        font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Dash
        indicator lamps are all original incandescent and operate as
        designed</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family:
        &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana,
        Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style:
        normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps:
        normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Odyssey PC680
        dry battery in aluminum lay-down frame (2015)</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Battery
        cut-out switch (mechanical, 1996)</span><br style="color:
        rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;,
        &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures:
        normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400;
        letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start;
        text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Battery
        condition LED 'tell-tale' with conditioner connector (2015)</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Original
        Mitsubishi alternator relocated to passenger-side (2018)</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Solid state
        voltage regulator (2018)</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51,
        51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Formuling
        France 14" steering wheel, Datsun logo horn button (horn works)</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Autopower
        roll bar (1980)</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);
        font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Simpson 3"
        cam lock belts/harnesses -- 6-point Driver, 4-point Passenger
        (2012)</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family:
        &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana,
        Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style:
        normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps:
        normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">H3R Halon
        fire extinguisher (2018)</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51,
        51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Shelby 7x14"
        10-spoke cast aluminum alloy wheels (1980)</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Bridgestone
        Potenza RE71 tires 195/55R14 Front, 205/60R14 Rear</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">BFGoodrich
        G78-14 space saver spare on steel wheel</span><br style="color:
        rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;,
        &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures:
        normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400;
        letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start;
        text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Light, "B"
        Safety Brake, Fan switches all work</span><br style="color:
        rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;,
        &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures:
        normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400;
        letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start;
        text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Choke and
        (hand) Throttle work</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);
        font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Vents work</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Oil Pressure,
        Tachometer, Speedometer, Temperature gauges work</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Fuel Sender
        (new, 2020) has power/continuity but Gauge has NO
        INDICATION/INOP</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);
        font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Adjustable
        solid state instrument power supply/voltage regulator</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Electrical
        clock, cabin fan, wipers work</span><br style="color: rgb(51,
        51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Console light
        works</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family:
        &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana,
        Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style:
        normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps:
        normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Washer
        reservoir/motor and bracket included (works, not installed)</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Original
        Toshiba radio/antenna installed (status UNK -- no speaker
        Installed)</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family:
        &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana,
        Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style:
        normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps:
        normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Heater box
        removed; levers and cables remain, intact</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Nice 1979
        vintage soft top with rear bar and three latches (fits over roll
        bar; rear window panel needs refinishing)</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Original '68
        no-headrest tonneau cover with rear bar (can be fit around seat
        headrests and roll bar)</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);
        font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">California
        car cover</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family:
        &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana,
        Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style:
        normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps:
        normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Significant
        amount of historical documentation included</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Owners Manual</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Factory
        Service Manuals, Brochures</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51,
        51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Bob Sharp
        Preparation Manual</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);
        font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">1970s/80s
        Vendor Catalogs</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);
        font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Some service
        records</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family:
        &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana,
        Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style:
        normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps:
        normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">A few trim
        spares - Datsun "D" grille emblem, interior escutcheons, etc.</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Car was a
        daily driver 1975/1980-1985</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51,
        51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">2-liter drive
        train except differential transferred in 1980</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Imron
        aircraft urethane trim-off repaint 1980</span><br style="color:
        rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;,
        &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures:
        normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400;
        letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start;
        text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Valve springs
        replaced in 1985, stored 1985-1996</span><br style="color:
        rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;,
        &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures:
        normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400;
        letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start;
        text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Solexes
        rebuilt and braking system freshened 1996</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Small patches
        of spidering in the paint at top, left of trunk and rear haunch</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Small patch
        of remediated rust above fuel tank near access panel (the 1600
        was a West Texas car)</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);
        font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Currently
        titled, registered and inspected in NY as a 1969 Datsun 1600</span><br
        style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Occasional
        driver on NY Historic plates since 1996 (mostly 'installation
        laps' to prove upgrades)</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51,
        51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet
        MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:
        13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Redline
        Engine and Gear Oils used exclusively</span><br style="color:
        rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;,
        &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures:
        normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400;
        letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start;
        text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242); text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Drive it
        away.</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family:
        &quot;Lucida Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana,
        Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style:
        normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps:
        normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: &quot;Lucida
        Grande&quot;, &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;, Verdana, Helvetica,
        Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(225, 235,
        242); text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color:
        initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">In the spirit
        of starting at an aspirational price -- $27,900</span></div>
  </body>
</html>

--------------2F824CEEE01C47000A6E7F67--

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1303.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1303.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1304.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1304.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1334.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1334.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1335.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1335.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1336.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1336.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1337.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1337.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1338.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1338.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1339.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1339.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1340.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1340.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1341.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1341.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1342.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1342.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1343.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1343.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1345.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1345.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1346.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1346.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1346.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1346.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1348.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1348.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1349.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1349.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1350.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1350.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1351.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1351.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1352.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1352.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1353.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1353.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1354.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1354.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1355.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1355.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1356.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1356.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1357.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1357.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1358.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1358.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1359.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1359.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1360.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1360.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1361.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1361.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1362.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1362.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1363.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1363.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1364.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1364.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
 name="IMG-1365.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="IMG-1365.JPG"

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--------------1BC112990427B707B36E9503--