Subject: [Roadsters] '69 2000 Roadster on WHEELER DEALERS

From: RWM via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 09:14:04 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4916160456064585710==
 boundary="------------0C55D5CEFB55C6FB01B4A248"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------0C55D5CEFB55C6FB01B4A248
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

WHEELER DEALERS RETURNS - SERIES 16 GUIDE

Episode 1 – 1969 Datsun Sports 2000
31 August 2020
9:00pm

Predating Datsun’s popular Z-car line, the classic Datsun Sports 
roadster was arguably Japan’s first blue-collar export market sports 
car, and its sporting prowess was underlined by an enviable race record

https://www.fastcar.co.uk/fast-car-news/wheeler-dealers-series-16/

-- 
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  >>  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280
mailto:[email-masked]     >>  URL http://www.RWMann.com/

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.

--------------0C55D5CEFB55C6FB01B4A248
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
  <body text="#000066" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <span style="color: rgb(39, 39, 39); font-family: Barlow,
      sans-serif; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space:
      normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
      0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline
      !important; float: none;">WHEELER DEALERS RETURNS - SERIES 16
      GUIDE<br>
      <br>
      Episode 1 – 1969 Datsun Sports 2000</span><br style="margin: 0px;
      padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit;
      font-weight: 400; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 18px;
      line-height: inherit; font-family: Barlow, sans-serif;
      vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(39, 39, 39); letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
    <span style="color: rgb(39, 39, 39); font-family: Barlow,
      sans-serif; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space:
      normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
      0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline
      !important; float: none;">31 August 2020</span><br style="margin:
      0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit;
      font-weight: 400; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 18px;
      line-height: inherit; font-family: Barlow, sans-serif;
      vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(39, 39, 39); letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
    <span style="color: rgb(39, 39, 39); font-family: Barlow,
      sans-serif; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space:
      normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
      0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline
      !important; float: none;">9:00pm</span><br style="margin: 0px;
      padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit;
      font-weight: 400; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 18px;
      line-height: inherit; font-family: Barlow, sans-serif;
      vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(39, 39, 39); letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
    <span style="color: rgb(39, 39, 39); font-family: Barlow,
      sans-serif; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space:
      normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
      0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline
      !important; float: none;"><br>
      Predating Datsun’s popular Z-car line, the classic Datsun Sports
      roadster was arguably Japan’s first blue-collar export market
      sports car, and its sporting prowess was underlined by an enviable
      race record</span><br>
    <br>
    <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://www.fastcar.co.uk/fast-car-news/wheeler-dealers-series-16/">https://www.fastcar.co.uk/fast-car-news/wheeler-dealers-series-16/</a><br>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
R.W. Mann &amp; Company, Inc.  &gt;&gt;  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  &gt;&gt;  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>     &gt;&gt;  URL <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.RWMann.com/">http://www.RWMann.com/</a>

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. </pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------0C55D5CEFB55C6FB01B4A248--

--===============4916160456064585710==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============4916160456064585710==--