Subject: [Roadsters] Saturday Morning Drive

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 18:04:15 -0700

--===============3880875391147602749==

--0000000000003af6e305ab760501

Saturday morning drive with friends. Two S30 Z cars, KA-powered Datsun 510,
BMW 2002, F20C-powered Toyota AE86 and an immaculate (S5) 13B-powered Mazda
RX-2. Lots of twisty roads were enjoyed!
Full story:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/07/27/featured-cars-and-projects/parts-z-car-garage-big-brakes-on-two-datsun-240zs.html

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0236.jpeg
Just a Lusso flying by on HWY 1  :shock:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0185.jpeg

James' 560whp L-series Z:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0229.jpeg

Glenn's RHD Fairlady Z:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0238.jpeg

Lloyd's F20C-powered Trueno:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0233.jpeg

Dustin's KA-powered 510:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0184.jpeg

Tony's RX-2:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0188.jpeg

Geoff's BMW 2002:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0228.jpeg

--0000000000003af6e305ab760501
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Saturday morning drive with friends. Two S30 Z cars, KA-po=
wered Datsun 510, BMW 2002, F20C-powered Toyota AE86 and an immaculate (S5)=
 13B-powered Mazda RX-2. Lots of twisty roads were enjoyed!<br>Full story:<=
br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/07/27/featured-cars-and-project=
s/parts-z-car-garage-big-brakes-on-two-datsun-240zs.html">https://www.zcarb=
log.com/2020/07/27/featured-cars-and-projects/parts-z-car-garage-big-brakes=
-on-two-datsun-240zs.html</a> <br><br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.co=
m/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0236.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-cont=
ent/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0236.jpeg</a><br>Just a Lusso flying by on HWY 1 =
=C2=A0:shock: <br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/202=
0/07/IMG_0185.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_=
0185.jpeg</a><br><br>James&#39; 560whp L-series Z:<br><a href=3D"http://www=
.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0229.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog=
.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0229.jpeg</a><br><br>Glenn&#39;s RHD Fa=
irlady Z:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/=
IMG_0238.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0238.=
jpeg</a><br><br>Lloyd&#39;s F20C-powered Trueno:<br><a href=3D"http://www.z=
carblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0233.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.c=
om/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0233.jpeg</a><br><br>Dustin&#39;s KA-powe=
red 510:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/I=
MG_0184.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0184.j=
peg</a><br><br>Tony&#39;s RX-2:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-co=
ntent/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0188.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upl=
oads/2020/07/IMG_0188.jpeg</a><br><br>Geoff&#39;s BMW 2002:<br><a href=3D"h=
ttp://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0228.jpeg">http://www=
.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0228.jpeg</a><br></div>

--0000000000003af6e305ab760501--

--===============3880875391147602749==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3880875391147602749==--