Subject: [Roadsters] Rock Vest Datsun Roadster Racing at Sonoma

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 22:30:20 -0700

--===============3582517880090242736==

--00000000000071134805aab092f3

Mike Anderson raced his Rock Vest Datsun Roadster at last weekend's David
Love Vintage Race at Sonoma Raceway. Here are a few shots and my report
below:

https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/07/17/featured-cars-and-projects/race-report-david-love-vintage-races-with-csrg-at-sonoma.html

https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9860.jpg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/20200712-IMG_2011.jpg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9757.jpg
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9856.jpg

--00000000000071134805aab092f3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Mike Anderson raced his Rock Vest Datsun Roadster at last =
weekend&#39;s David Love Vintage Race at Sonoma Raceway. Here are a few sho=
ts and my report below:<br><br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/07/=
17/featured-cars-and-projects/race-report-david-love-vintage-races-with-csr=
g-at-sonoma.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/07/17/featured-cars-and-pro=
jects/race-report-david-love-vintage-races-with-csrg-at-sonoma.html</a><br>=
<br><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9860.jpg=
">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9860.jpg</a><br><a hr=
ef=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/20200712-IMG_2011=
.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/20200712-IMG_2011=
.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/=
IMG_9757.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9757.=
jpg</a><br><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9=
856.jpg">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9856.jpg</a><b=
r></div>

--00000000000071134805aab092f3--

--===============3582517880090242736==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3582517880090242736==--