Subject: [Roadsters] 1965 Nissan Silvia

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 19:08:24 -0700

--===============5159622503569338601==

--0000000000002d086805ab3a9179

Very cool Silvia that we weighed and dyno tuned, enjoy!
These were hand-built cars running an R16/Datsun Roadster frame.
Beautiful interiors:

[img]
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0048-e1595392089958.jpg[/img]
[img]https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0044.jpg[/img]
[img]
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Screen-Shot-2020-07-24-at-3.10.02-PM.jpg[/img]

https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/07/24/performance/ricks-1965-nissan-silvia.html

--0000000000002d086805ab3a9179
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Very cool Silvia that we weighed and dyno tuned, enjoy!<di=
v>These were hand-built cars running an R16/Datsun Roadster frame. Beautifu=
l=C2=A0interiors:</div><div><br>[img]<a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-con=
tent/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0048-e1595392089958.jpg[/img]">https://zcarblog.co=
m/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0048-e1595392089958.jpg[/img]</a><br>[img]=
<a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0044.jpg[/im=
g]">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_0044.jpg[/img]</a><=
br>[img]<a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Screen-S=
hot-2020-07-24-at-3.10.02-PM.jpg[/img]">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/upl=
oads/2020/07/Screen-Shot-2020-07-24-at-3.10.02-PM.jpg[/img]</a><br><br><a h=
ref=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/07/24/performance/ricks-1965-nissan-si=
lvia.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/07/24/performance/ricks-1965-nissa=
n-silvia.html</a><br></div></div>

--0000000000002d086805ab3a9179--

--===============5159622503569338601==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5159622503569338601==--