Subject: [Roadsters] Drive Your Datsun Roadster!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 20:16:53 -0700

--===============3173585305010028501==

--0000000000008f811c05aaff2ce2

Fun driving weekend with a pleasant surprise. A neighbor flagged me down
and turns out he's a car enthusiast! He showed me his C3 'Vette and '59 El
Camino. Also visited a 510 owner #DatsunsAreDriven #YipYip

Enjoy!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_1594.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9891.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9899.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9986rotate.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_8493.jpeg

--0000000000008f811c05aaff2ce2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Fun driving weekend with a pleasant surprise. A neighbor f=
lagged me down and turns out he&#39;s a car enthusiast! He showed me his C3=
 &#39;Vette and &#39;59 El Camino. Also visited a 510 owner #DatsunsAreDriv=
en #YipYip<div><br></div><div>Enjoy!<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/=
wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_1594.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conten=
t/uploads/2020/07/IMG_1594.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/w=
p-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9891.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9891.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp=
-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9899.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/=
uploads/2020/07/IMG_9899.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-=
content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9986rotate.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-cont=
ent/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9986rotate.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblo=
g.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_8493.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-=
content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_8493.jpeg</a><br></div></div>

--0000000000008f811c05aaff2ce2--

--===============3173585305010028501==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3173585305010028501==--

---

From: dave via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 04:46:01 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3272117006665079783==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0041_01D65FE3.000809B0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0041_01D65FE3.000809B0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

59 is the BEST el camino ever!!!

=20

Thank you for sharing

=20

From: Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]> On =
Behalf Of Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 10:17 PM
To: datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Roadsters] Drive Your Datsun Roadster!

=20

Fun driving weekend with a pleasant surprise. A neighbor flagged me down =
and turns out he's a car enthusiast! He showed me his C3 'Vette and '59 =
El Camino. Also visited a 510 owner #DatsunsAreDriven #YipYip

=20

Enjoy!

------=_NextPart_000_0041_01D65FE3.000809B0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>59 is the =
BEST el camino ever!!!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thank you =
for sharing<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Datsun-roadsters =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters<br><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, July =
21, 2020 10:17 PM<br><b>To:</b> datsun-roadsters =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [Roadsters] =
Drive Your Datsun Roadster!<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Fun =
driving weekend with a pleasant surprise. A neighbor flagged me down and =
turns out he's a car enthusiast! He showed me his C3 'Vette and '59 El =
Camino. Also visited a 510 owner #DatsunsAreDriven =
#YipYip<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Enjoy!<br><a =
href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_1594.jpeg"=
>http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_1594.jpeg</a><br>=
<a =
href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9891.jpeg"=
>http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9891.jpeg</a><br>=
<a =
href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9899.jpeg"=
>http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9899.jpeg</a><br>=
<a =
href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9986rotate=
.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_9986rotate.j=
pg</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_8493.jpeg"=
>http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/IMG_8493.jpeg</a><o:p=
></o:p></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0041_01D65FE3.000809B0--

--===============3272117006665079783==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3272117006665079783==--