Subject: [Roadsters] Happy 4th of July!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 10:06:31 -0700

--===============7667768882222914807==

--00000000000064649a05a9a0aa85

Happy Independence Day roadster brothers and sisters!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Happy4th_burnout.jpg

Enjoy this video I made with my family:
https://youtu.be/bnlcPV4Hr0g

--00000000000064649a05a9a0aa85
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Happy Independence Day roadster brothers and sisters!<div>=
<a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Happy4th_burn=
out.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Happy4th_burnou=
t.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Enjoy this video I ma=
de with my family:</div><div><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/bnlcPV4Hr0g">https=
://youtu.be/bnlcPV4Hr0g</a><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--00000000000064649a05a9a0aa85--

--===============7667768882222914807==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7667768882222914807==--