Subject: [Roadsters] 1967 Datsun SSS Bluebird...with R16!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 20:34:35 -0700

--===============1894966009117170856==

--000000000000b3a49305a9955266

I've been waiting a long time to share this story with you.
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/IMG_2475-e1533077653988.jpg
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/IMG_2969.jpg

This is a 1967 Bluebird RL411 "SSS" model, it came from the factory as a
"high-performance" trim with the same R16 from our beloved roadsters. It's
a great story with the owner having owned one as his first car in high
school and buying one for his 50th birthday.
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/356-07.jpg

I learned a few things about these 411s too, like the wild
through-the-fender exhaust! The R16 is also blessed by our very own Tom
(notoptoy) East Coast distributor on the hot-rod R16:
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/IMG_5165-1-rotated.jpg
With dyno tuning it made 79hp/95tq to the wheels:
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Kevin-M-411-Final-91-octance.jpg
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Datsun-RL411.jpg

Enjoy!
https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/07/03/performance/high-school-sweetheart-kevins-datsun-bluebird-sss.html

--000000000000b3a49305a9955266
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;ve been waiting a long time to share this story with=
 you.<br><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/IMG_247=
5-e1533077653988.jpg">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/IMG_2=
475-e1533077653988.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/up=
loads/2020/05/IMG_2969.jpg">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05=
/IMG_2969.jpg</a><br><br>This is a 1967 Bluebird RL411 &quot;SSS&quot; mode=
l, it came from the factory as a &quot;high-performance&quot; trim with the=
 same R16 from our beloved roadsters. It&#39;s a great story with the owner=
 having owned one as his first car in high school and buying one for his 50=
th birthday. <br><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05=
/356-07.jpg">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/356-07.jpg</a>=
<br><br><br>I learned a few things about these 411s too, like the wild thro=
ugh-the-fender exhaust! The R16 is also blessed by our very own Tom (notopt=
oy) East Coast distributor on the hot-rod R16:<br><a href=3D"https://zcarbl=
og.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/IMG_5165-1-rotated.jpg">https://zcarblog.=
com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/IMG_5165-1-rotated.jpg</a><br>With dyno tuni=
ng it made 79hp/95tq to the wheels:<br><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-c=
ontent/uploads/2020/05/Kevin-M-411-Final-91-octance.jpg">https://zcarblog.c=
om/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Kevin-M-411-Final-91-octance.jpg</a><br><a hr=
ef=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Datsun-RL411.jpg">htt=
ps://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Datsun-RL411.jpg</a><br><br><b=
r>Enjoy!<br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/07/03/performance/high=
-school-sweetheart-kevins-datsun-bluebird-sss.html">https://www.zcarblog.co=
m/2020/07/03/performance/high-school-sweetheart-kevins-datsun-bluebird-sss.=
html</a><br></div>

--000000000000b3a49305a9955266--

--===============1894966009117170856==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============1894966009117170856==--