Subject: [Roadsters] Brake Problem

From: dave via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 20:17:27 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6713487145071681178==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0020_01D657C0.4C2AF7B0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01D657C0.4C2AF7B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Some had advised me to find a gravel road and see what I could discover.

Honestly there really are no gravel roads around here.

I tried today pumping the pedal.  No difference

But then I got it up to 40+, took it out of gear and stomped the brake pedal
with everything I had. The right rear pretty much stopped.  Did it again,
and both rear wheels left some rubber.

Clearly, as I had suspected, I have no front brakes.  But when I bleed the
fluid flows on all four corners.

So where is the best place to have the front rotors rebuilt???

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01D657C0.4C2AF7B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Some had advised me to find a gravel road and see what =
I could discover.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Honestly =
there really are no gravel roads around here.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I tried =
today pumping the pedal.&nbsp; No difference<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>But then I =
got it up to 40+, took it out of gear and stomped the brake pedal with =
everything I had. The right rear pretty much stopped.&nbsp; Did it =
again, and both rear wheels left some rubber.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Clearly, as =
I had suspected, I have no front brakes.&nbsp; But when I bleed the =
fluid flows on all four corners.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>So where is =
the best place to have the front rotors =
rebuilt???<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0020_01D657C0.4C2AF7B0--

--===============6713487145071681178==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============6713487145071681178==--

---

From: Pete via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 22:17:57 -0700

--===============8834460897599043348==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--===============8834460897599043348==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8834460897599043348==--

---

From: hrhaslett via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 09:36:42 -0700

--===============8893566453430068951==

----_com.samsung.android.email_110302624488630
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_110302624488630
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_110302624488630--

--===============8893566453430068951==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8893566453430068951==--

---

From: Pete via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 10:09:48 -0700

--===============7913900923743003114==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--===============7913900923743003114==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7913900923743003114==--

---

From: Jim Svedise via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 18:29:13 +0000

--===============8750754730024400560==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_SJ0PR05MB73265FD526A98E4E7C0281D0B4630SJ0PR05MB7326namp_"

--_000_SJ0PR05MB73265FD526A98E4E7C0281D0B4630SJ0PR05MB7326namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_SJ0PR05MB73265FD526A98E4E7C0281D0B4630SJ0PR05MB7326namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_SJ0PR05MB73265FD526A98E4E7C0281D0B4630SJ0PR05MB7326namp_--

--===============8750754730024400560==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8750754730024400560==--