Subject: [Roadsters] Happy Father's Day

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 11:19:07 -0700

--===============4193625641011438858==

--000000000000ee4fea05a8b047a1

Father's Day weekend fun!

Annual hardtop removal ceremony:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_8390photo-e1592849760713.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_8381photo.jpeg

On my cruise I spotted this MOPAR. I shouted "Is that a 440?!" and the
young driver replied "NO it's 318 it's really slow!"
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_8431photo-full.jpg

https://youtu.be/WaqbJ_1-xgI

Refreshing as always to drive topless!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_8398photo-full.jpeg

--000000000000ee4fea05a8b047a1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Father&#39;s Day weekend fun!<br><br>Annual hardtop r=
emoval ceremony:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2=
020/06/IMG_8390photo-e1592849760713.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conten=
t/uploads/2020/06/IMG_8390photo-e1592849760713.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http:=
//www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_8381photo.jpeg">http://ww=
w.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_8381photo.jpeg</a><br><br>On =
my cruise I spotted this MOPAR. I shouted &quot;Is that a 440?!&quot; and t=
he young driver replied &quot;NO it&#39;s 318 it&#39;s really slow!&quot;<b=
r><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_8431pho=
to-full.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_8431pho=
to-full.jpg</a><br><br><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/WaqbJ_1-xgI">https://you=
tu.be/WaqbJ_1-xgI</a><br><br>Refreshing as always to drive topless!<br><a h=
ref=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_8398photo-ful=
l.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG_8398photo-fu=
ll.jpeg</a><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--000000000000ee4fea05a8b047a1--

--===============4193625641011438858==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============4193625641011438858==--