Subject: [Roadsters] Sunday Drive

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 14:47:25 -0700

--===============7289479293328807105==

--0000000000009ff7b405a9541f7c

Curvy roads...To Infinity and Beyond!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG-8824-e1593491081396.jpg

--0000000000009ff7b405a9541f7c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Curvy roads...To Infinity and Beyond!</div><div><br><=
/div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG-8824=
-e1593491081396.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/IMG=
-8824-e1593491081396.jpg</a><br><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--0000000000009ff7b405a9541f7c--

--===============7289479293328807105==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7289479293328807105==--