Subject: [Roadsters] 2000 Wiring Harness Info

From: Bob Boland via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 14:15:26 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7915715747535922481==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0286_01D62867.C8DDA600"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0286_01D62867.C8DDA600
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi All,

This is my first time posing to the list but I've been a longtime reader.
My thanks to all who run it and contribute, I've found lots of good
information in the interchanges.

Does anyone know of a resource with information on the wiring that is
supposed to be in the various harnesses? 

My 2000 has had various "mods" over the years and I'm trying to sort out
some of the mess.

Thanks,

Bob Boland

1968 Solex 2000

------=_NextPart_000_0286_01D62867.C8DDA600
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hi All,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>This is my =
first time posing to the list but I&#8217;ve been a longtime reader. =
&nbsp;My thanks to all who run it and contribute, I&#8217;ve found lots =
of good information in the interchanges.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Does anyone =
know of a resource with information on the wiring that is supposed to be =
in the various harnesses? <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>My 2000 =
has had various &#8220;mods&#8221; over the years and I&#8217;m trying =
to sort out some of the mess.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Bob =
Boland<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>1968 Solex =
2000<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0286_01D62867.C8DDA600--

--===============7915715747535922481==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7915715747535922481==--

---

From: Pete via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 17:00:57 -0700

--===============8296330898998816668==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--===============8296330898998816668==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8296330898998816668==--