Subject: [Roadsters] Happy 510 Day!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 18:18:50 -0700

--===============2215629600338875526==

--000000000000d3182305a5552175

Happy 510 Day and Happy Mother's Day!
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/IMG_6529.jpg

I spent this morning driving two turbocharged 1971 Datsun 510s, "Turbo6" is
a L-series 4-door 510:
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/IMG_6464.jpg

GOGA510 is a familiar SR20DET-powered 2-door 510:
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/5d8b7216-6e0f-41ad-bdec-97940c117c94.jpg

Video of the 510s in action:
https://youtu.be/B2zhC-yLOvo

More pictures here:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/05/10/events/happy-510-day-5.html

This evening I drove my roadster and Sora:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/IMG_5496.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5108.jpg

--000000000000d3182305a5552175
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Happy 510 Day and Happy Mother&#39;s Day!<br><a href=3D"ht=
tps://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/IMG_6529.jpg">https://zcarblo=
g.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/IMG_6529.jpg</a><br><br>I spent this morni=
ng driving two turbocharged 1971 Datsun 510s, &quot;Turbo6&quot; is a L-ser=
ies 4-door 510:<br><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/=
05/IMG_6464.jpg">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/IMG_6464.j=
pg</a><br><br>GOGA510 is a familiar SR20DET-powered 2-door 510:<br><a href=
=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/5d8b7216-6e0f-41ad-bdec=
-97940c117c94.jpg">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/5d8b7216=
-6e0f-41ad-bdec-97940c117c94.jpg</a><br><br>Video of the 510s in action:<br=
><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/B2zhC-yLOvo">https://youtu.be/B2zhC-yLOvo</a><=
br><br>More pictures here:<br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/05/1=
0/events/happy-510-day-5.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/05/10/events/h=
appy-510-day-5.html</a><br><br>This evening I drove my roadster and Sora:<b=
r><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/IMG_5496.jp=
g">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/IMG_5496.jpg</a><br><=
a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5108.jpg">=
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5108.jpg</a><br></di=
v>

--000000000000d3182305a5552175--

--===============2215629600338875526==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============2215629600338875526==--