Subject: [Roadsters] Patrol Meets Fairlady

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 16:53:44 -0700

--===============0578515857951352086==

--0000000000001ec17b05a385438c

Enjoy
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5386.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5372.jpg

--0000000000001ec17b05a385438c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Enjoy<br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.co=
m/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5386.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conte=
nt/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5386.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zca=
rblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5372.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/=
wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5372.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--0000000000001ec17b05a385438c--

--===============0578515857951352086==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0578515857951352086==--

---

From: Erik Miller via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 11:55:02 -0700

--===============0180291439039486308==

----_com.samsung.android.email_1316064184309400
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

V293LsKgIFRoZSBQYXRyb2wgd2FzIGEgdmVyeSBzcGFydGFuIHZlaGljbGUuwqAgVGhlIGludGVy
aW9yIG1ha2VzIHRoZSByb2Fkc3RlciBsb29rIHBvc2l0aXZlbHkgbHV4dXJpb3VzIQ==

----_com.samsung.android.email_1316064184309400
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

PGh0bWw+PGhlYWQ+PG1ldGEgaHR0cC1lcXVpdj0iQ29udGVudC1UeXBlIiBjb250ZW50PSJ0ZXh0
L2h0bWw7IGNoYXJzZXQ9VVRGLTgiPjwvaGVhZD48Ym9keSBkaXI9ImF1dG8iPjxmb250IGZhY2U9
InNhbnMtc2VyaWYiIGRpcj0iYXV0byI+V293LiZuYnNwOyBUaGUgUGF0cm9sIHdhcyBhIHZlcnkg
c3BhcnRhbiB2ZWhpY2xlLiZuYnNwOyBUaGUgaW50ZXJpb3IgbWFrZXMgdGhlIHJvYWRzdGVyIGxv
b2sgcG9zaXRpdmVseSBsdXh1cmlvdXMhPC9mb250PjwvYm9keT48L2h0bWw+

----_com.samsung.android.email_1316064184309400--

--===============0180291439039486308==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0180291439039486308==--