Subject: [Roadsters] Front brake conversion?

From: Ronnie Day via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 09:44:24 -0500

--===============2070109994261677090==

--00000000000035f00905a3f64bce

I need to either rebuild or replace the calipers and probably the rotors on
my '70 2000. The hard lines between the pots on the OE setup are leaking.
I'm just getting the car to the point that I'm comfortable selling it.
AFAIK, I can still get the hard lines from a place on the east coast, but
I'm thinking it might just be easier to do something like the Volvo caliper
swap. Working on and bleeding the OE calipers is a real PITA! Part of the
challenge of doing anything is that I really don't have a decent place to
work, therefore the emphasis on "easy". I understand that the term is
relative.

Thoughts? Rough idea of relative costs?

--00000000000035f00905a3f64bce
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I need to either rebuild or replace the calipers and proba=
bly the rotors on my &#39;70 2000. The hard lines between the pots on the O=
E setup are leaking. I&#39;m just getting the car to the point that I&#39;m=
 comfortable selling it. AFAIK, I can still get the hard lines from a place=
 on the east=C2=A0coast, but I&#39;m thinking it might just be easier to do=
 something like the Volvo caliper swap. Working on and bleeding the OE cali=
pers is a real PITA! Part of the challenge of doing anything is that I real=
ly don&#39;t have a decent place to work, therefore the emphasis on &quot;e=
asy&quot;. I understand that the term is relative.<div><br></div><div>Thoug=
hts? Rough idea of relative costs?</div></div>

--00000000000035f00905a3f64bce--

--===============2070109994261677090==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============2070109994261677090==--

---

From: Pete via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 08:28:33 -0700

--===============7773973062507886311==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--===============7773973062507886311==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7773973062507886311==--