Subject: [Roadsters] Sunday Cruise in Sora!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 10:03:16 -0700

--===============5600266791841571539==

--000000000000b2ce9d05a32f1841

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5098.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5104.jpg

--000000000000b2ce9d05a32f1841
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020=
/04/IMG_5098.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_50=
98.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04=
/IMG_5104.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5104.=
jpg</a><br><br></div>

--000000000000b2ce9d05a32f1841--

--===============5600266791841571539==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5600266791841571539==--