Subject: [Roadsters] Happy St. Patrick's Day!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 13:25:44 -0700

--===============0357225348141887969==

--000000000000d0dab205a112c64e

https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/IMG_9924.jpg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/DSC00692.jpg
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/IMG_9936.jpg
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/DSC02061.jpg

4 roadsters in green!

--000000000000d0dab205a112c64e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04=
/IMG_9924.jpg">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/IMG_9924.jpg=
</a><br><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04=
/DSC00692.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/DSC00692=
.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2=
017/04/IMG_9936.jpg">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/IMG_99=
36.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads=
/2016/12/DSC02061.jpg">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/DSC0=
2061.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>4 roadsters in green!</div></div>

--000000000000d0dab205a112c64e--

--===============0357225348141887969==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0357225348141887969==--