Subject: [Roadsters] Happy 311 Day

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 17:09:43 -0700

--===============8467865327139288862==

--0000000000009a8c2005a0b152c2

In honor of 311s day I drove the roadster to work this week.

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_3747-e1584057588758.jpg

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_3769.jpg

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_3765.jpg

While driving on the freeway I was reminded of how surprisingly low our
cars are to the ground. This still trips me out...I occasionally look over
my shoulder at the lane markers flying by and in the same field-of-view the
door handle appears to be inches from the road...anyway I suggest you try
it for kicks... but be safe :)

I tried to capture this phenomenon on video enjoy!
You can also see that I spotted a clean Porsche 914 on the way
home...classic car owners are the coolest.

https://youtu.be/PRT0b04W2tA

--0000000000009a8c2005a0b152c2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>In honor of 311s day I drove the roadster to work thi=
s week.=C2=A0</div><div><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/u=
ploads/2020/03/IMG_3747-e1584057588758.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-cont=
ent/uploads/2020/03/IMG_3747-e1584057588758.jpg</a><br><br><a href=3D"http:=
//www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_3769.jpg">http://www.zcar=
blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_3769.jpg</a><br><br><a href=3D"http=
://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_3765.jpg">http://www.zca=
rblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_3765.jpg</a><br><br>While driving =
on the freeway I was reminded of how surprisingly low our cars are to the g=
round. This still trips me out...I occasionally look over my shoulder at th=
e lane markers flying by and in the same field-of-view the door handle appe=
ars to be inches from the road...anyway I suggest you try it for kicks... b=
ut be safe :)<br><br>I tried to capture this phenomenon on video enjoy!<br>=
You can also see that I spotted a clean Porsche 914 on the way home...class=
ic car owners are the coolest.<br></div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"http=
s://youtu.be/PRT0b04W2tA">https://youtu.be/PRT0b04W2tA</a><br></div></div>

--0000000000009a8c2005a0b152c2--

--===============8467865327139288862==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8467865327139288862==--