Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters -- WSJ article

From: Lisa Perrochet via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:10:37 +0000

--===============6113185403549120097==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_012_BYAPR10MB278990C5FAF9B421E706DCEADBF70BYAPR10MB2789namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_012_BYAPR10MB278990C5FAF9B421E706DCEADBF70BYAPR10MB2789namp_
	boundary="_000_BYAPR10MB278990C5FAF9B421E706DCEADBF70BYAPR10MB2789namp_"

--_000_BYAPR10MB278990C5FAF9B421E706DCEADBF70BYAPR10MB2789namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BYAPR10MB278990C5FAF9B421E706DCEADBF70BYAPR10MB2789namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BYAPR10MB278990C5FAF9B421E706DCEADBF70BYAPR10MB2789namp_--

--_012_BYAPR10MB278990C5FAF9B421E706DCEADBF70BYAPR10MB2789namp_
Content-Description: image001.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image001.jpg"; size=47528;
	creation-date="Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:10:35 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:10:35 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_012_BYAPR10MB278990C5FAF9B421E706DCEADBF70BYAPR10MB2789namp_
Content-Description: image002.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image002.jpg"; size=47305;
	creation-date="Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:10:36 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:10:36 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_012_BYAPR10MB278990C5FAF9B421E706DCEADBF70BYAPR10MB2789namp_
Content-Description: image003.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image003.jpg"; size=53334;
	creation-date="Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:10:36 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:10:36 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_012_BYAPR10MB278990C5FAF9B421E706DCEADBF70BYAPR10MB2789namp_
Content-Description: image004.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image004.jpg"; size=69990;
	creation-date="Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:10:36 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:10:36 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_012_BYAPR10MB278990C5FAF9B421E706DCEADBF70BYAPR10MB2789namp_
Content-Description: image005.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image005.jpg"; size=67336;
	creation-date="Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:10:36 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:10:36 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_012_BYAPR10MB278990C5FAF9B421E706DCEADBF70BYAPR10MB2789namp_
Content-Description: image006.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image006.jpg"; size=59535;
	creation-date="Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:10:37 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:10:37 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_012_BYAPR10MB278990C5FAF9B421E706DCEADBF70BYAPR10MB2789namp_
Content-Description: image007.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image007.jpg"; size=59141;
	creation-date="Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:10:37 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:10:37 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_012_BYAPR10MB278990C5FAF9B421E706DCEADBF70BYAPR10MB2789namp_
Content-Description: image008.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image008.jpg"; size=54066;
	creation-date="Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:10:37 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:10:37 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_012_BYAPR10MB278990C5FAF9B421E706DCEADBF70BYAPR10MB2789namp_
Content-Description: image009.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image009.jpg"; size=76168;
	creation-date="Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:10:37 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:10:37 GMT"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_012_BYAPR10MB278990C5FAF9B421E706DCEADBF70BYAPR10MB2789namp_--

--===============6113185403549120097==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============6113185403549120097==--