Subject: [Roadsters] Sora's The Limit!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 14:13:04 -0700

--===============3477276440071703628==

--0000000000004c6ce205a1f0b8cb

Happy to be driving Sora in between the rains!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_4389.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_4380.jpg

Enjoy the Solex Sounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIc04IsoSeA

--0000000000004c6ce205a1f0b8cb
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Happy to be driving Sora in between the rains!<br><br><a h=
ref=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_4389.jpg">htt=
p://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_4389.jpg</a><br><a href=
=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_4380.jpg">http:/=
/www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_4380.jpg</a><br><br>Enjoy =
the Solex Sounds<br><br><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DjIc04I=
soSeA">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DjIc04IsoSeA</a><br><br></div>

--0000000000004c6ce205a1f0b8cb--

--===============3477276440071703628==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3477276440071703628==--