Subject: [Roadsters] Social Distancing (Roadster style)

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 18:22:15 -0700

--===============6998290596753668096==

--0000000000000df70e05a12b091e

On Sunday I joined my friend's for a blast up Skyline to Alice's. At first
we thought about doing Mt. Hamilton as the clouds/rain looked ominous over
the Santa Cruz Mtns. Despite the outlook we went for it.
Downtown Saratoga, with Lotus 7 and FD RX-7:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_3796.jpg

Alpine Rd, it turned out awesome with no rain or fog.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_3801.jpg

>From Alpine we went up 84 to the restaurant for coffee. Life is short, so I
ordered dessert first!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_3828.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/DSC04784-1-e1584580358355.jpg

Drove two roadsters!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_2020march.jpg

--0000000000000df70e05a12b091e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">On Sunday I joined my friend&#39;s for a blast up Skyline =
to Alice&#39;s. At first we thought about doing Mt. Hamilton as the clouds/=
rain looked ominous over the Santa Cruz Mtns. Despite the outlook we went f=
or it.<br>Downtown Saratoga, with Lotus 7 and FD RX-7:<br><a href=3D"http:/=
/www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_3796.jpg">http://www.zcarb=
log.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_3796.jpg</a><br><br>Alpine Rd, it tu=
rned out awesome with no rain or fog.<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com=
/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_3801.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conten=
t/uploads/2020/03/IMG_3801.jpg</a><br><br><br>From Alpine we went up 84 to =
the restaurant for coffee. Life is short, so I ordered dessert first!<br><a=
 href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_3828.jpg">h=
ttp://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_3828.jpg</a><br><a hr=
ef=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/DSC04784-1-e158458=
0358355.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/DSC04784-1-=
e1584580358355.jpg</a><br><div><br></div><div>Drove two roadsters!</div><di=
v><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_2020mar=
ch.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/IMG_2020march.jp=
g</a><br></div></div>

--0000000000000df70e05a12b091e--

--===============6998290596753668096==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============6998290596753668096==--

---

From: Mark J Bradakis via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:48:35 -0600

Nice.  The summer of 1984 I was working at the IBM San Jose Research 
Lab, staying with a friend in Milpitas.  Had my TR6 then, loved spending 
time on those roads.

And don't worry, none of the current events are going to have any effect 
on Team Net, I'll be keeping it on the air for years to come, I imagine.

mjb.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive