Subject: [Roadsters] Open Track Day April 10--Willow Springs

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2020 12:53:39 -0800

--===============0952690011533332228==

--00000000000036ab88059d9e09ec

All,
I forgot to post this earlier but it's a great open track day for vintage
cars only! This is a great event if you want to take your car out on the
racetrack. The organizer is a fellow Datsun roadster owner/gearhead.
Details below!

Welcome to the first Retro Sporting classic car driving event!

Have you ever wanted to have fun driving your classic car around on a race
track with other classic cars? This is a rare opportunity to take your
classic car to the track and drive with your fellow responsible classic car
drivers without sharing the track with modern cars.

This event is more for fun than a normal track day event. You do not need
any previous track day experience. This event will be a 2 group event. The
groups are as follows:

Group 2, For cautious drivers, point-by only. 22 cars max

Group 5, For faster drivers with open passing on the straights only. 22
cars max

This event is for classic car model years ranging from 1960 to 1988. You
must have a car with model year ranging between 1960-1988. No other cars
will be allowed on track.

The cost per driver is $350.00 and includes on-track black and white photos
from the event and a Retro Sporting T-shirt.

We will be caravanning down to Willow Springs International Raceway on
Thursday, the 9th from the Bay Area. If you would like to join us please
choose the Drive Down option at check out.

This event will have all of the normal corner workers and all safety
services in place. We are 100% committed to safety at our events.

Private coaching is available on request

Prices subject to change without notice. No crossover or SUV allowed.

If you have any further questions, please reach out to
[email-masked]

Registration and more details:
https://retrosporting.trackrabbit.com/Event/Details/10001791-Retro-Sporting-Classic-Car-Driving-Event-2020-04-10

--00000000000036ab88059d9e09ec
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">All,<br>I forgot to post this earlier but it&#39;s a great=
 open track day for vintage cars only! This is a great event if you want to=
 take your car out on the racetrack. The organizer is a fellow Datsun roads=
ter owner/gearhead. Details below!<br><br><br>Welcome to the first Retro Sp=
orting classic car driving event!<br><br>Have you ever wanted to have fun d=
riving your classic car around on a race track with other classic cars? Thi=
s is a rare opportunity to take your classic car to the track and drive wit=
h your fellow responsible classic car drivers without sharing the track wit=
h modern cars.<br><br>This event is more for fun than a normal track day ev=
ent. You do not need any previous track day experience. This event will be =
a 2 group event. The groups are as follows:<br><br>Group 2, For cautious dr=
ivers, point-by only. 22 cars max<br><br>Group 5, For faster drivers with o=
pen passing on the straights only. 22 cars max <br><br>This event is for cl=
assic car model years ranging from 1960 to 1988. You must have a car with m=
odel year ranging between 1960-1988. No other cars will be allowed on track=
.<br><br>The cost per driver is $350.00 and includes on-track black and whi=
te photos from the event and a Retro Sporting T-shirt. <br><br>We will be c=
aravanning down to Willow Springs International Raceway on Thursday, the 9t=
h from the Bay Area. If you would like to join us please choose the Drive D=
own option at check out. <br><br>This event will have all of the normal cor=
ner workers and all safety services in place. We are 100% committed to safe=
ty at our events. =C2=A0<br><br>Private coaching is available on request <b=
r><br>Prices subject to change without notice. No crossover or SUV allowed.=
<br><br>If you have any further questions, please reach out to <a href=3D"m=
ailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><br>Registrat=
ion and more details:<br><a href=3D"https://retrosporting.trackrabbit.com/E=
vent/Details/10001791-Retro-Sporting-Classic-Car-Driving-Event-2020-04-10">=
https://retrosporting.trackrabbit.com/Event/Details/10001791-Retro-Sporting=
-Classic-Car-Driving-Event-2020-04-10</a><br><br></div>

--00000000000036ab88059d9e09ec--

--===============0952690011533332228==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0952690011533332228==--