Subject: [Roadsters] DWA Cars & Coffee report

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 10:23:15 -0800

--===============3393830873564789133==

--00000000000030fea7059db00d2e

We had a great time driving to the event through the Bay Area backroads.
Very happy to see more Nissans/Datsuns too!  Enjoy our report and join us
for the next gathering in Santa Cruz!

https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/02/03/events/events-dwa-cars-coffee-2-2-20.html

It was a beautiful day for an Anti-Football drive too! Took the roadster to
Mt. Umunhum:

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_1614.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_1630.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_1585-e1580690563557.jpg

#getoutanddrive!

--00000000000030fea7059db00d2e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">We had a great time driving to the event through the Bay A=
rea backroads. Very happy to see more Nissans/Datsuns too!=C2=A0 Enjoy our =
report and join us for the next gathering in Santa Cruz!<div><br></div><div=
><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/02/03/events/events-dwa-cars-coff=
ee-2-2-20.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/02/03/events/events-dwa-cars-=
coffee-2-2-20.html</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>It was a beautiful=C2=
=A0day for an Anti-Football drive too! Took the roadster to Mt. Umunhum:</d=
iv><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upload=
s/2020/02/IMG_1614.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/=
IMG_1614.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conten=
t/uploads/2020/02/IMG_1630.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/=
2020/02/IMG_1630.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/w=
p-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_1585-e1580690563557.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.=
com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_1585-e1580690563557.jpg</a><br></div><di=
v><br></div><div>#getoutanddrive!</div><div></div></div>

--00000000000030fea7059db00d2e--

--===============3393830873564789133==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3393830873564789133==--