Subject: [Roadsters] Fun roadster driving weekend!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 19:26:28 -0800

--===============8566134018002686771==

--000000000000a6fa0d059f7234cf

Took the roadster for an impromptu blast up Skyline to Alice's with friends:

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2832a.jpg

Despite heavy Sunday traffic we got a few nice sections to stretch out on,
here's a short video:

https://youtu.be/oW1TkSxlKjo

Glenn's 1972 (RHD) FairladyZ
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2820-e1582686021529.jpg

Lloyd's AE86 coupe:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2812.jpg
Even got some rain as elevation and coastal fog moved in!
B210 (!)
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2826.jpg

Also took Sora out!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2871-3.jpg

When I turned onto my street to get home I noticed a familiar Mini. I've
seen this car in the 'hood but never met the owner, so I flashed my lights
and he pulled over! Turns out he lives in a different city but stores his
Mini around the block from my house! He even took me for a spin, my first
time in a "real" Mini, though it was a MK5.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2849.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2847.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2851.jpg

--000000000000a6fa0d059f7234cf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Took the roadster for an impromptu blast up Skyline to Ali=
ce&#39;s with friends:<br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2832a.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/=
2020/02/IMG_2832a.jpg</a><br><br>Despite heavy Sunday traffic we got a few =
nice sections to stretch out on, here&#39;s a short video:<br><br><a href=
=3D"https://youtu.be/oW1TkSxlKjo">https://youtu.be/oW1TkSxlKjo</a><br><br>G=
lenn&#39;s 1972 (RHD) FairladyZ<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-co=
ntent/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2820-e1582686021529.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/=
wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2820-e1582686021529.jpg</a><br><br>Lloyd&#39=
;s AE86 coupe:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/202=
0/02/IMG_2812.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2=
812.jpg</a><br>Even got some rain as elevation and coastal fog moved in!<br=
>B210 (!)<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/=
IMG_2826.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2826.j=
pg</a><br><br><br>Also took Sora out!<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com=
/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2871-3.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-cont=
ent/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2871-3.jpg</a><br><br>When I turned onto my street =
to get home I noticed a familiar Mini. I&#39;ve seen this car in the &#39;h=
ood but never met the owner, so I flashed my lights and he pulled over! Tur=
ns out he lives in a different city but stores his Mini around the block fr=
om my house! He even took me for a spin, my first time in a &quot;real&quot=
; Mini, though it was a MK5.<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conte=
nt/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2849.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads=
/2020/02/IMG_2849.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/=
uploads/2020/02/IMG_2847.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/20=
20/02/IMG_2847.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upl=
oads/2020/02/IMG_2851.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/=
02/IMG_2851.jpg</a><br></div>

--000000000000a6fa0d059f7234cf--

--===============8566134018002686771==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8566134018002686771==--