Subject: [Roadsters] Cars & Coffee San Jose

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 16:19:55 -0800

--===============8387980943614231424==

--000000000000e0f381059e2dbbe3

My neighbor told me about a local Cars and Coffee event and I finally
checked it out yesterday.
I was blown away by how many Hot Rods and muscle cars from all eras were
present. Even spotted a few Japanese classics. Afterwards I took the
roadster out with my neighbor in his Barracuda.
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2041.jpg
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_1888-e1581232269771.jpg

More pictures here, enjoy!
https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/02/09/events/hot-rod-heaven-cars-coffee-san-jose-2-8-20.html

--000000000000e0f381059e2dbbe3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>My neighbor told me about a local Cars and Coffee eve=
nt and I finally checked it out yesterday.=C2=A0</div><div>I was blown away=
 by how many Hot Rods and muscle cars from all eras were present. Even spot=
ted a few Japanese classics. Afterwards I took the roadster out with my nei=
ghbor in his Barracuda.</div><div><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-conten=
t/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2041.jpg">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/202=
0/02/IMG_2041.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-cont=
ent/uploads/2020/02/IMG_1888-e1581232269771.jpg">https://zcarblog.com/wp-co=
ntent/uploads/2020/02/IMG_1888-e1581232269771.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></d=
iv>More pictures here, enjoy!<br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/0=
2/09/events/hot-rod-heaven-cars-coffee-san-jose-2-8-20.html">https://www.zc=
arblog.com/2020/02/09/events/hot-rod-heaven-cars-coffee-san-jose-2-8-20.htm=
l</a><br></div>

--000000000000e0f381059e2dbbe3--

--===============8387980943614231424==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8387980943614231424==--