Subject: [Roadsters] Fairlady Friday

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 07:44:49 -0800

--===============1583038357009449373==

--0000000000000a85dd059dfe4eb4

Fairlady Friday

An SR311 in Japan with Work Equip wheels and OEM hardtop:
http://speedhunters-wp-production.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/15203035/Mooneyes-Street-Car-Nationals-14-61-1200x800.jpg

http://www.speedhunters.com/2014/04/spotlighting-at-the-street-car-nationals/

--0000000000000a85dd059dfe4eb4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Fairlady Friday<div><br></div><div>An SR311 in Japan with =
Work Equip wheels and OEM hardtop:</div><div><a href=3D"http://speedhunters=
-wp-production.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/15203035/Mooneye=
s-Street-Car-Nationals-14-61-1200x800.jpg">http://speedhunters-wp-productio=
n.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/15203035/Mooneyes-Street-Car-=
Nationals-14-61-1200x800.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"ht=
tp://www.speedhunters.com/2014/04/spotlighting-at-the-street-car-nationals/=
">http://www.speedhunters.com/2014/04/spotlighting-at-the-street-car-nation=
als/</a><br></div></div>

--0000000000000a85dd059dfe4eb4--

--===============1583038357009449373==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============1583038357009449373==--