Subject: [Roadsters] You say my Roadster looks like a what?

From: Gary McCormick via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 16:33:22 +0000 (UTC)

--===============5642856242027821907==
	boundary="----=_Part_3101099_600407536.1581698002154"

------=_Part_3101099_600407536.1581698002154
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Recently posted a photo of myself sitting in my Roadster, on Twitter (in re=
sponse to a post from Classic and Sports Car magazine asking what is your f=
avorite classic car). One of my Twitter followers responded, saying =E2=80=
=9CVery cool, the body style is reminiscent of my favorite classic, the Vol=
kswagen Karmann Ghia.=E2=80=9D
I have heard the Roadster being compared to any number of other automobiles=
, but the Karmann Ghia? I mean, it's a small two-door convertible, it has f=
ur wheels, two headlights =E2=80=93 but that's where the resemblance ends. =
SMH=E2=80=A6

Gary [email-masked]: @WillotheGlen

------=_Part_3101099_600407536.1581698002154
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div class=3D"ydp8954df4yahoo-style-wrap" style=3D=
"font-family: courier new, courier, monaco, monospace, sans-serif; font-siz=
e: 16px;"><div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">Recently posted a pho=
to of myself sitting in my Roadster, on Twitter (in response to a post from=
 Classic and Sports Car magazine asking what is your favorite classic car).=
 One of my Twitter followers responded, saying =E2=80=9CVery cool, the body=
 style is reminiscent of my favorite classic, the Volkswagen Karmann Ghia.=
=E2=80=9D</div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false"><br></div><div dir=3D=
"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">I have heard the Roadster being compared to any=
 number of other automobiles, but the Karmann Ghia? I mean, it's a small tw=
o-door convertible, it has fur wheels, two headlights =E2=80=93 but that's =
where the resemblance ends. SMH=E2=80=A6<br></div><div style=3D"font-family=
:courier, monaco, monospace, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><br><br><div><b><f=
ont size=3D"5" face=3D"Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">Gary M=
cCormick</font></b></div><div><font face=3D"Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Aria=
l, sans-serif">[email-masked]</font></div><div><font face=3D"Helvetica=
 Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">Twitter: @WillotheGlen</font></div><br=
></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_3101099_600407536.1581698002154--

--===============5642856242027821907==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5642856242027821907==--

---

From: Charles Hubbard via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 16:44:51 +0000

--===============6179461352739251953==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_50731049600B49B5BAC1E84033A6B752hubcocom_"

--_000_50731049600B49B5BAC1E84033A6B752hubcocom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_50731049600B49B5BAC1E84033A6B752hubcocom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_50731049600B49B5BAC1E84033A6B752hubcocom_--

--===============6179461352739251953==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6179461352739251953==--

---

From: RWM via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 11:45:31 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8545280372256640076==
 boundary="------------A5E0E80E277714D739071986"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------A5E0E80E277714D739071986
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Must have been a Ghia-head... or have Ghia on the brain.

- Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex... no Ghia

On 2/14/2020 11:33 AM, Gary McCormick via Datsun-roadsters wrote:
> Recently posted a photo of myself sitting in my Roadster, on Twitter 
> (in response to a post from Classic and Sports Car magazine asking 
> what is your favorite classic car). One of my Twitter followers 
> responded, saying “Very cool, the body style is reminiscent of my 
> favorite classic, the Volkswagen Karmann Ghia.”
>
> I have heard the Roadster being compared to any number of other 
> automobiles, but the Karmann Ghia? I mean, it's a small two-door 
> convertible, it has fur wheels, two headlights – but that's where the 
> resemblance ends. SMH…
>
>
> *Gary McCormick*
> [email-masked]
> Twitter: @WillotheGlen

--------------A5E0E80E277714D739071986
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000066" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <font size="+2">Must have been a Ghia-head... or have Ghia on the
      brain.<br>
      <br>
      - Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex... no Ghia<br>
      <br>
    </font><br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 2/14/2020 11:33 AM, Gary McCormick
      via Datsun-roadsters wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div class="ydp8954df4yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:
        courier new, courier, monaco, monospace, sans-serif; font-size:
        16px;">
        <div>
          <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Recently posted a photo of
            myself sitting in my Roadster, on Twitter (in response to a
            post from Classic and Sports Car magazine asking what is
            your favorite classic car). One of my Twitter followers
            responded, saying “Very cool, the body style is reminiscent
            of my favorite classic, the Volkswagen Karmann Ghia.”</div>
          <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br>
          </div>
          <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I have heard the Roadster
            being compared to any number of other automobiles, but the
            Karmann Ghia? I mean, it's a small two-door convertible, it
            has fur wheels, two headlights – but that's where the
            resemblance ends. SMH…<br>
          </div>
          <div style="font-family:courier, monaco, monospace,
            sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><br>
            <br>
            <div><b><font size="5" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica,
                  Arial, sans-serif">Gary McCormick</font></b></div>
            <div><font face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
                sans-serif"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></font></div>
            <div><font face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
                sans-serif">Twitter: @WillotheGlen</font></div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------A5E0E80E277714D739071986--

--===============8545280372256640076==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8545280372256640076==--