Subject: [Roadsters] Solvang Datsun Roadster Classic April 24-25

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 20:01:48 -0800

--===============7571089505836016694==

--000000000000c9e83a059e814c5e

The Solvang show is coming soon! Get those roadsters ready!
My report from last year:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2019/05/17/events/events-2019-solvang-datsun-roadster-classic-show.html

Details below:

Hey Everyone,
We are a little over 70 day's away from the Solvang Datsun Classic. To
date, we have 53 registered and are expecting 50 to 70 more Datsun's to
register before the deadline April 6, 2020. Solvang is an amazing backdrop
for our beautiful cars and has for 32 years. This years 33rd year will be
even more beautiful. Seeing old friends and seeing new builds and greeting
new members.

The meet and greet will be at the Mendenhall Museum of Gasoline on Friday
April 24, 2020 at 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. The Solvang Datsun Classic will be on
April 25, 2020 at 1st Street and Copenhagen in Solvang CA. from 9:00 till
3:00 pm.

ALL Datsun vehicle are welcome to the show. You can register on our
website. www.solvangroadstershow.com
We have the following trophy Classes
1500
Race Cars
JDM
Diamond in the rough
Low windshield 1600
Low windshield 2000
High Windshield 1600
High Windshield 2000
High Windshield Modified
Low Windshield Modified.

The Veterans hall dinner is a great finish to a fantastic showing in
Solvang. The raffle has amazing prizes and the all of the proceeds will be
donated to the American Diabetes Association.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 818.495.4890 or
[email-masked] and we all look forward to seeing you in Solvang.

--000000000000c9e83a059e814c5e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>The Solvang show is coming soon! Get those roadsters =
ready!</div><div><div>My report from last year:<br></div><div><a href=3D"ht=
tps://www.zcarblog.com/2019/05/17/events/events-2019-solvang-datsun-roadste=
r-classic-show.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2019/05/17/events/events-2019=
-solvang-datsun-roadster-classic-show.html</a></div></div><div><br></div><d=
iv><br></div><div>Details below:</div><div><br></div><div>Hey Everyone,<br>=
We are a little over 70 day&#39;s away from the Solvang Datsun Classic. To =
date, we have 53 registered and are expecting 50 to 70 more Datsun&#39;s to=
 register before the deadline April 6, 2020. Solvang is an amazing backdrop=
 for our beautiful cars and has for 32 years. This years 33rd year will be =
even more beautiful. Seeing old friends and seeing new builds and greeting =
new members.<br><br>The meet and greet will be at the Mendenhall Museum of =
Gasoline on Friday<br></div><div>April 24, 2020 at 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. The =
Solvang Datsun Classic will be on April 25, 2020 at 1st Street and Copenhag=
en in Solvang CA. from 9:00 till 3:00 pm.<br><br>ALL Datsun vehicle are wel=
come to the show. You can register on our website. <a href=3D"http://www.so=
lvangroadstershow.com">www.solvangroadstershow.com</a><br>We have the follo=
wing trophy Classes<br>1500<br>Race Cars<br>JDM<br>Diamond in the rough<br>=
Low windshield 1600<br>Low windshield 2000<br>High Windshield 1600<br>High =
Windshield 2000<br>High Windshield Modified<br>Low Windshield Modified.<br>=
<br>The Veterans hall dinner is a great finish to a fantastic showing in So=
lvang. The raffle has amazing prizes and the all of the proceeds will be do=
nated to the American Diabetes Association.<br><br>If you have any question=
s, please feel free to call me at 818.495.4890 or <a href=3D"mailto:harlan@=
hkassociates.com">[email-masked]</a> and we all look forward to se=
eing you in Solvang.<br><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--000000000000c9e83a059e814c5e--

--===============7571089505836016694==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7571089505836016694==--