Subject: [Roadsters] Driving my roadster work!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 09:06:07 -0800

--===============7931288328665365736==

--000000000000d00d91059f91c507

Had an epic day driving Sora to work yesterday!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2974.jpg

Spotted this '65 Land Cruiser also enjoying the drive on HW 85:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2926.jpg

Grabbed some apple fritters on the way in:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2934-e1582787273304.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2935.jpg

As I was snapping pics by the bayside a gentleman called out "Are you
Alvin?"
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2957-e1582787233751.jpg

Turns out he's a fellow roadster owner with several cars!
This is his '70 with a 215hp Rebello U20:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2993-e1582787254753.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_6722.jpeg

1 of many(!) race cars:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2965.jpg

We chatted for a bit and it was rad. When he's ready we'll put it on the
dyno.

Lovely commute on I-280 with great weather!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2978.jpg

#DoItInADatsun

--000000000000d00d91059f91c507
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Had an epic day driving Sora to work yesterday!<br><a href=
=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2974.jpg">http:/=
/www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2974.jpg</a><br><br>Spotte=
d this &#39;65 Land Cruiser also enjoying the drive on HW 85:<br><a href=3D=
"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2926.jpg">http://ww=
w.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2926.jpg</a><br><br>Grabbed s=
ome apple fritters on the way in:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-=
content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2934-e1582787273304.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.co=
m/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2934-e1582787273304.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"=
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2935.jpg">http://www=
.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2935.jpg</a><br><br>As I was s=
napping pics by the bayside a gentleman called out &quot;Are you Alvin?&quo=
t; <br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_29=
57-e1582787233751.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/I=
MG_2957-e1582787233751.jpg</a><br><br>Turns out he&#39;s a fellow roadster =
owner with several cars! <br>This is his &#39;70 with a 215hp Rebello U20:<=
br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2993-e=
1582787254753.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2=
993-e1582787254753.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2020/02/IMG_6722.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/=
2020/02/IMG_6722.jpeg</a><br><br><div>1 of many(!) race cars:<br><a href=3D=
"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2965.jpg">http://ww=
w.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2965.jpg</a><br><br>We chatte=
d for a bit and it was rad. When he&#39;s ready we&#39;ll put it on the dyn=
o. =C2=A0<br><br>Lovely commute on I-280 with great weather!<br><a href=3D"=
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2978.jpg">http://www=
.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2978.jpg</a><br></div><div><br=
></div><div>#DoItInADatsun</div></div>

--000000000000d00d91059f91c507--

--===============7931288328665365736==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7931288328665365736==--