Subject: [Roadsters] 2019 Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 10:35:14 -0800

--===============0637012856073703939==

--000000000000fedef0059e512626

A belated report from RMMR. Two Datsun Roadsters raced in group 3B: John
Wilkins in the '67 Ex-Bob Studdard 2000 and Ross Merril in the '67 SPL.
Wilkins had a great battle finishing 3rd place!

Enjoy!

https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/02/11/featured-cars-and-projects/race-report-2019-rolex-monterey-motorsports-reunion.html

--000000000000fedef0059e512626
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">A belated report from RMMR. Two Datsun Roadsters raced in =
group 3B: John Wilkins in the &#39;67 Ex-Bob Studdard 2000 and Ross Merril =
in the &#39;67 SPL. Wilkins had a great battle finishing 3rd place!<div><br=
></div><div>Enjoy!<br><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.c=
om/2020/02/11/featured-cars-and-projects/race-report-2019-rolex-monterey-mo=
torsports-reunion.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/02/11/featured-cars-a=
nd-projects/race-report-2019-rolex-monterey-motorsports-reunion.html</a><br=
></div></div></div>

--000000000000fedef0059e512626--

--===============0637012856073703939==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0637012856073703939==--