Subject: [Roadsters] Tarted-up 67.5 1600 on BAT

From: Gary McCormick via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 15:38:16 +0000 (UTC)

--===============4710523958542719986==
	boundary="----=_Part_246823_26001358.1580398696692"

------=_Part_246823_26001358.1580398696692
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

1967.5 Datsun 1600 Roadster

| 
| 
| 
|  |  |

 |

 |
| 
|  | 
1967.5 Datsun 1600 Roadster

Bid for the chance to own a 1967.5 Datsun 1600 Roadster at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vi...
 |

 |

 |

Gary [email-masked]: @WillotheGlen

------=_Part_246823_26001358.1580398696692
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microso=
ft-com:vml" xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"><head><!--[=
if gte mso 9]><xml><o:OfficeDocumentSettings><o:AllowPNG/><o:PixelsPerInch>=
96</o:PixelsPerInch></o:OfficeDocumentSettings></xml><![endif]--></head><bo=
dy><div class=3D"ydpb39b709yahoo-style-wrap" style=3D"font-family: courier =
new, courier, monaco, monospace, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;"><div><div di=
r=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false"><a href=3D"https://bringatrailer.com/listin=
g/1967-datsun-1600-roadster-14" rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank" class=3D=
"enhancr_card_0432136688">1967.5 Datsun 1600 Roadster</a></div><div><br></d=
iv><div id=3D"ydp412b523fenhancr_card_0432136688" class=3D"ydp412b523fyahoo=
-link-enhancr-card ydp412b523fymail-preserve-class ydp412b523fymail-preserv=
e-style" style=3D"max-width:400px;font-family:Helvetica Neue, Segoe UI, Hel=
vetica, Arial, sans-serif" data-url=3D"https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19=
67-datsun-1600-roadster-14" data-type=3D"YENHANCER" data-size=3D"MEDIUM" co=
ntenteditable=3D"false"><a href=3D"https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1967-d=
atsun-1600-roadster-14" style=3D"text-decoration:none !important;color:#000=
 !important" class=3D"ydp412b523fyahoo-enhancr-cardlink" rel=3D"nofollow" t=
arget=3D"_blank"><table class=3D"ydp412b523fcard-wrapper ydp412b523fyahoo-i=
gnore-table" style=3D"max-width:400px" cellspacing=3D"0" cellpadding=3D"0" =
border=3D"0"><tbody><tr><td width=3D"400"><table class=3D"ydp412b523fcard y=
dp412b523fyahoo-ignore-table" style=3D"max-width:400px;border-width:1px;bor=
der-style:solid;border-color:rgb(224, 228, 233);border-radius:2px" width=3D=
"100%" cellspacing=3D"0" cellpadding=3D"0" border=3D"0"><tbody><tr><td clas=
s=3D"ydp412b523fcard-primary-image-cell" style=3D"background-color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: cover; position: rela=
tive; border-radius: 2px 2px 0px 0px; min-height: 175px;" valign=3D"top" he=
ight=3D"175" bgcolor=3D"#000000" background=3D"https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/re=
s/1.2/xy1DIzW04ehjtzxj4iAGew--~A/Zmk9ZmlsbDt3PTQwMDtoPTIwMDthcHBpZD1pZXh0cm=
FjdA--/https://cdn.bringatrailer.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/1967_datsun=
_1600_roadster_1580315134b276f7ebd598f3c19IMG_6886.jpg.cf.jpg"><!--[if gte =
mso 9]><v:rect fill=3D"true" stroke=3D"false" style=3D"width:396px;height:1=
75px;position:absolute;top:0;left:0;"><v:fill type=3D"frame" color=3D"#0000=
00" src=3D"https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/xy1DIzW04ehjtzxj4iAGew--~A/Zmk=
9ZmlsbDt3PTQwMDtoPTIwMDthcHBpZD1pZXh0cmFjdA--/https://cdn.bringatrailer.com=
/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/1967_datsun_1600_roadster_1580315134b276f7ebd59=
8f3c19IMG_6886.jpg.cf.jpg"/></v:rect><![endif]--><table class=3D"ydp412b523=
fcard-overlay-container-table ydp412b523fyahoo-ignore-table" style=3D"width=
:100%" cellspacing=3D"0" cellpadding=3D"0" border=3D"0"><tbody><tr><td clas=
s=3D"ydp412b523fcard-overlay-cell" style=3D"background-color: transparent; =
border-radius: 2px 2px 0px 0px; min-height: 175px;" valign=3D"top" bgcolor=
=3D"transparent" background=3D"https://s.yimg.com/cv/ae/nq/storm/assets/enh=
ancrV21/1/enhancr_gradient-400x175.png"><!--[if gte mso 9]><v:rect fill=3D"=
true" stroke=3D"false" style=3D"width:396px;height:175px;position:absolute;=
top:-18px;left:0;"><v:fill type=3D"pattern" color=3D"#000000" src=3D"https:=
//s.yimg.com/cv/ae/nq/storm/assets/enhancrV21/1/enhancr_gradient-400x175.pn=
g"/><v:textbox inset=3D"0,0,20px,0"><![endif]--><table class=3D"ydp412b523f=
yahoo-ignore-table" style=3D"width: 100%; min-height: 175px;" height=3D"175=
" border=3D"0"><tbody><tr><td class=3D"ydp412b523fcard-richInfo2" style=3D"=
text-align:left;padding:15px 0 0 15px;vertical-align:top"></td><td class=3D=
"ydp412b523fcard-actions" style=3D"text-align:right;padding:15px 15px 0 0;v=
ertical-align:top"><div class=3D"ydp412b523fcard-share-container"></div></t=
d></tr></tbody></table><!--[if gte mso 9]></v:textbox></v:rect><![endif]-->=
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td><table class=3D"ydp412b523fcard=
-info ydp412b523fyahoo-ignore-table" style=3D"background-color: rgb(255, 25=
5, 255); background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; backgrou=
nd-image: none; background-size: auto auto; position: relative; z-index: 2;=
 width: 100%; max-width: 400px; border-radius: 0px 0px 2px 2px; border-top:=
 1px solid rgb(224, 228, 233);" cellspacing=3D"0" cellpadding=3D"0" border=
=3D"0" align=3D"center"><tbody><tr><td style=3D"background-color:#ffffff;pa=
dding:16px 0 16px 12px;vertical-align:top;border-radius:0 0 0 2px"></td><td=
 style=3D"vertical-align:middle;padding:12px 24px 16px 12px;width:99%;font-=
family:Helvetica Neue, Segoe UI, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;border-radius=
:0 0 2px 0"><h2 class=3D"ydp412b523fcard-title" style=3D"font-size:14px;lin=
e-height:19px;margin:0 0 6px 0;font-family:Helvetica Neue, Segoe UI, Helvet=
ica, Arial, sans-serif;word-break:break-word;color:#26282a">1967.5 Datsun 1=
600 Roadster</h2><p class=3D"ydp412b523fcard-description" style=3D"font-siz=
e:12px;line-height:16px;margin:0;color:#979ba7;word-break:break-word">Bid f=
or the chance to own a 1967.5 Datsun 1600 Roadster at auction with Bring a =
Trailer, the home of the best vi...</p></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr>=
</tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></a></div><div><br></div><div cla=
ss=3D"ydpb39b709signature"><div style=3D"font-family:courier, monaco, monos=
pace, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><br><div><b><font size=3D"5" face=3D"Helv=
etica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">Gary McCormick</font></b></div><d=
iv><font face=3D"Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">gkmcc@sbcglo=
bal.net</font></div><div><font face=3D"Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sa=
ns-serif">Twitter: @WillotheGlen</font></div><br></div></div></div></div></=
body></html>
------=_Part_246823_26001358.1580398696692--

--===============4710523958542719986==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============4710523958542719986==--

---

From: RWM via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 10:46:44 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4218612271663997138==
 boundary="------------56E658943BF40523B6C5FA35"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------56E658943BF40523B6C5FA35
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Terminal frame rust...

- Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex

On 1/30/2020 10:38 AM, Gary McCormick via Datsun-roadsters wrote:
> <https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1967-datsun-1600-roadster-14>
>
>
> 	
>
>
> 	
>
>
> Bid for the chance to own a 1967.5 Datsun 1600 Roadster at auction 
> with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vi...
>
> <https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1967-datsun-1600-roadster-14>
>
>
> *Gary McCormick*
> [email-masked]
> Twitter: @WillotheGlen
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]
>
>
-- 
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  >>  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280
mailto:[email-masked]     >>  URL http://www.RWMann.com/

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.

--------------56E658943BF40523B6C5FA35
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><font size="-1">Terminal frame rust...</font></p>
    <p><font size="-1">- Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex<br>
      </font></p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix"><br>
    </div>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 1/30/2020 10:38 AM, Gary McCormick
      via Datsun-roadsters wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml><o:OfficeDocumentSettings><o:AllowPNG/><o:PixelsPerInch>96</o:PixelsPerInch></o:OfficeDocumentSettings></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="ydpb39b709yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:
        courier new, courier, monaco, monospace, sans-serif; font-size:
        16px;">
        <div>
          <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><a
              href="https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1967-datsun-1600-roadster-14"
              rel="nofollow" target="_blank"
              class="enhancr_card_0432136688" moz-do-not-send="true">1967.5
              Datsun 1600 Roadster</a></div>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <div id="ydp412b523fenhancr_card_0432136688"
            class="ydp412b523fyahoo-link-enhancr-card
            ydp412b523fymail-preserve-class
            ydp412b523fymail-preserve-style"
            style="max-width:400px;font-family:Helvetica Neue, Segoe UI,
            Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"
data-url="https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1967-datsun-1600-roadster-14"
            data-type="YENHANCER" data-size="MEDIUM"
            contenteditable="false"><a
              href="https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1967-datsun-1600-roadster-14"
              style="text-decoration:none !important;color:#000
              !important" class="ydp412b523fyahoo-enhancr-cardlink"
              rel="nofollow" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">
              <table class="ydp412b523fcard-wrapper
                ydp412b523fyahoo-ignore-table" style="max-width:400px"
                cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">
                <tbody>
                  <tr>
                    <td width="400">
                      <table class="ydp412b523fcard
                        ydp412b523fyahoo-ignore-table"
style="max-width:400px;border-width:1px;border-style:solid;border-color:rgb(224,
                        228, 233);border-radius:2px" width="100%"
                        cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">
                        <tbody>
                          <tr>
                            <td
                              class="ydp412b523fcard-primary-image-cell"
                              style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);
                              background-repeat: no-repeat;
                              background-size: cover; position:
                              relative; border-radius: 2px 2px 0px 0px;
                              min-height: 175px;" valign="top"
                              height="175" bgcolor="#000000"
background="https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/xy1DIzW04ehjtzxj4iAGew--~A/Zmk9ZmlsbDt3PTQwMDtoPTIwMDthcHBpZD1pZXh0cmFjdA--/https://cdn.bringatrailer.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/1967_datsun_1600_roadster_1580315134b276f7ebd598f3c19IMG_6886.jpg.cf.jpg"><!--[if gte mso 9]><v:rect fill="true" stroke="false" style="width:396px;height:175px;position:absolute;top:0;left:0;"><v:fill type="frame" color="#000000" src="https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/xy1DIzW04ehjtzxj4iAGew--~A/Zmk9ZmlsbDt3PTQwMDtoPTIwMDthcHBpZD1pZXh0cmFjdA--/https://cdn.bringatrailer.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/1967_datsun_1600_roadster_1580315134b276f7ebd598f3c19IMG_6886.jpg.cf.jpg"/></v:rect><![endif]-->
                              <table
                                class="ydp412b523fcard-overlay-container-table
                                ydp412b523fyahoo-ignore-table"
                                style="width:100%" cellspacing="0"
                                cellpadding="0" border="0">
                                <tbody>
                                  <tr>
                                    <td
                                      class="ydp412b523fcard-overlay-cell"
                                      style="background-color:
                                      transparent; border-radius: 2px
                                      2px 0px 0px; min-height: 175px;"
                                      valign="top" bgcolor="transparent"
background="https://s.yimg.com/cv/ae/nq/storm/assets/enhancrV21/1/enhancr_gradient-400x175.png"><!--[if gte mso 9]><v:rect fill="true" stroke="false" style="width:396px;height:175px;position:absolute;top:-18px;left:0;"><v:fill type="pattern" color="#000000" src="https://s.yimg.com/cv/ae/nq/storm/assets/enhancrV21/1/enhancr_gradient-400x175.png"/><v:textbox inset="0,0,20px,0"><![endif]-->
                                      <table
                                        class="ydp412b523fyahoo-ignore-table"
                                        style="width: 100%; min-height:
                                        175px;" height="175" border="0">
                                        <tbody>
                                          <tr>
                                            <td
                                              class="ydp412b523fcard-richInfo2"
style="text-align:left;padding:15px 0 0 15px;vertical-align:top"><br>
                                            </td>
                                            <td
                                              class="ydp412b523fcard-actions"
style="text-align:right;padding:15px 15px 0 0;vertical-align:top"><br>
                                            </td>
                                          </tr>
                                        </tbody>
                                      </table>
                                      <!--[if gte mso 9]></v:textbox></v:rect><![endif]--></td>
                                  </tr>
                                </tbody>
                              </table>
                            </td>
                          </tr>
                          <tr>
                            <td>
                              <table class="ydp412b523fcard-info
                                ydp412b523fyahoo-ignore-table"
                                style="background-color: rgb(255, 255,
                                255); background-repeat: repeat;
                                background-attachment: scroll;
                                background-image: none; background-size:
                                auto auto; position: relative; z-index:
                                2; width: 100%; max-width: 400px;
                                border-radius: 0px 0px 2px 2px;
                                border-top: 1px solid rgb(224, 228,
                                233);" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                                border="0" align="center">
                                <tbody>
                                  <tr>
                                    <td
                                      style="background-color:#ffffff;padding:16px
                                      0 16px
                                      12px;vertical-align:top;border-radius:0
                                      0 0 2px"><br>
                                    </td>
                                    <td
                                      style="vertical-align:middle;padding:12px
                                      24px 16px
                                      12px;width:99%;font-family:Helvetica
                                      Neue, Segoe UI, Helvetica, Arial,
                                      sans-serif;border-radius:0 0 2px
                                      0">
                                      <h2 class="ydp412b523fcard-title"
style="font-size:14px;line-height:19px;margin:0 0 6px
                                        0;font-family:Helvetica Neue,
                                        Segoe UI, Helvetica, Arial,
                                        sans-serif;word-break:break-word;color:#26282a">1967.5
                                        Datsun 1600 Roadster</h2>
                                      <p
                                        class="ydp412b523fcard-description"
style="font-size:12px;line-height:16px;margin:0;color:#979ba7;word-break:break-word">Bid
                                        for the chance to own a 1967.5
                                        Datsun 1600 Roadster at auction
                                        with Bring a Trailer, the home
                                        of the best vi...</p>
                                    </td>
                                  </tr>
                                </tbody>
                              </table>
                            </td>
                          </tr>
                        </tbody>
                      </table>
                    </td>
                  </tr>
                </tbody>
              </table>
            </a></div>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <div class="ydpb39b709signature">
            <div style="font-family:courier, monaco, monospace,
              sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><br>
              <div><b><font size="5" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica,
                    Arial, sans-serif">Gary McCormick</font></b></div>
              <div><font face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
                  sans-serif"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></font></div>
              <div><font face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
                  sans-serif">Twitter: @WillotheGlen</font></div>
              <br>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters">http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
R.W. Mann &amp; Company, Inc.  &gt;&gt;  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  &gt;&gt;  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>     &gt;&gt;  URL <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.RWMann.com/">http://www.RWMann.com/</a>

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. </pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------56E658943BF40523B6C5FA35--

--===============4218612271663997138==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============4218612271663997138==--