Subject: [Roadsters] Engine work

From: Randy Gillan via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 16:38:56 -0800

--===============4312631614918926879==

--000000000000609aab059baa4146

Has anyone used an engine shop in the Sacramento or Bay Area and would
recommend them?  Thanks
I want to get my 2L tanked and the head gone over in preparation for a
rebuild. Thanks.

Randy
1969 2L
Sacramento, CA

--000000000000609aab059baa4146
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Has anyone used an engine shop in the Sacramento or B=
ay Area and would recommend them?=C2=A0 Thanks</div><div>I want to get my 2=
L tanked and the head gone over in preparation for a rebuild. Thanks.</div>=
<div><br></div><div>Randy</div><div>1969 2L<br></div><div>Sacramento, CA=C2=
=A0 <br></div></div>

--000000000000609aab059baa4146--

--===============4312631614918926879==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============4312631614918926879==--