Subject: [Roadsters] Driving Roadsters to DWA Cars & Coffee

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 19:33:35 -0800

--===============9006805279495454763==

--0000000000005d449b059bacb545

Last Sunday we attended the Driving While Awesome Cars & Coffee event in
Santa Cruz, CA. We drove our roadsters and had a blast. Superb mix of cars
from J-Tin gems to Euro Classics.
Our roadsters:
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0401.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0399.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0397.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0397.jpg

A Hakosuka Skyline next to a first-gen Dodge Viper!
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0445.jpg

Enjoy the pictures in my report and remember to #getoutanddrive!
https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/01/08/events/events-cars-and-coffee-with-driving-while-awesome.html

--0000000000005d449b059bacb545
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Last Sunday we attended the Driving While Awesome Cars &am=
p; Coffee event in Santa Cruz, CA. We drove our roadsters and had a blast. =
Superb mix of cars from J-Tin gems to Euro Classics. =C2=A0<div>Our roadste=
rs:</div><div><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IM=
G_0401.jpg">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0401.jpg</a=
><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/=
01/IMG_0399.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_039=
9.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploa=
ds/2020/01/IMG_0397.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01=
/IMG_0397.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conte=
nt/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0397.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads=
/2020/01/IMG_0397.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>A Hak=
osuka Skyline next to a first-gen Dodge Viper!<br></div><div><a href=3D"htt=
ps://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0445.jpg">https://zcarblog=
.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0445.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div><d=
iv><br></div><div>Enjoy the pictures in my report and remember to #getoutan=
ddrive!<br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/01/08/events=
/events-cars-and-coffee-with-driving-while-awesome.html">https://www.zcarbl=
og.com/2020/01/08/events/events-cars-and-coffee-with-driving-while-awesome.=
html</a><br></div><div><br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><di=
v><br></div></div></div>

--0000000000005d449b059bacb545--

--===============9006805279495454763==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============9006805279495454763==--