Subject: [Roadsters] Cars & Coffee Santa Cruz 2/1

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 17:16:15 -0800

--===============7682958898128634299==

--0000000000003376d8059d2901e5

https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0521-1024x768.jpg

Let's get some Roadsters at this event! A group of us are leaving from the
parking lot at the top of 35/92 at 7:30am From there we will take the
"scenic route" to Santa Cruz for the Cars & Coffee event hosted by DWA. Not
up for some high-speed thrills? Meet us at the event by 9am!

Details:
DWA! Morning Motors
Sunday, February 2, 2020
9:00 AM  11:00 AM
The Old Wrigley Building parking lot in Santa Cruz, CA

Last month's event:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/01/08/events/events-cars-and-coffee-with-driving-while-awesome.html

--0000000000003376d8059d2901e5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/202=
0/01/IMG_0521-1024x768.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/202=
0/01/IMG_0521-1024x768.jpg</a><br><br>Let&#39;s get some Roadsters at this =
event! A group of us are leaving from the parking lot at the top of 35/92 a=
t 7:30am From there we will take the &quot;scenic route&quot; to Santa Cruz=
 for the Cars &amp; Coffee event hosted by DWA. Not up for some high-speed =
thrills? Meet us at the event by 9am!<br><br>Details:<br>DWA! Morning Motor=
s<br>Sunday, February 2, 2020<br>9:00 AM =C2=A011:00 AM<br>The Old Wrigley =
Building parking lot in Santa Cruz, CA<br><br>Last month&#39;s event:<br><a=
 href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/01/08/events/events-cars-and-coffee-=
with-driving-while-awesome.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/01/08/events=
/events-cars-and-coffee-with-driving-while-awesome.html</a><br></div>

--0000000000003376d8059d2901e5--

--===============7682958898128634299==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7682958898128634299==--

---

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 17:18:52 -0800

--===============4066190726574531690==

--0000000000008f06a8059d290a17

Sorry the event SUNDAY 2/2!

> https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/01/08/events/events-cars-and-coffee-with-driving-while-awesome.html

--0000000000008f06a8059d290a17
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Sorry the event SUNDAY 2/2!</div><br><div class=3D"gmail_q=
uote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 5:16 PM=
 Alvin Gogineni &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">alvingogi@gmail.=
com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"marg=
in:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1e=
x"><div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/=
2020/01/IMG_0521-1024x768.jpg" target=3D"_blank">https://www.zcarblog.com/w=
p-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0521-1024x768.jpg</a><br><br>Let&#39;s get so=
me Roadsters at this event! A group of us are leaving from the parking lot =
at the top of 35/92 at 7:30am From there we will take the &quot;scenic rout=
e&quot; to Santa Cruz for the Cars &amp; Coffee event hosted by DWA. Not up=
 for some high-speed thrills? Meet us at the event by 9am!<br><br>Details:<=
br>DWA! Morning Motors<br>Sunday, February 2, 2020<br>9:00 AM =C2=A011:00 A=
M<br>The Old Wrigley Building parking lot in Santa Cruz, CA<br><br>Last mon=
th&#39;s event:<br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/01/08/events/ev=
ents-cars-and-coffee-with-driving-while-awesome.html" target=3D"_blank">htt=
ps://www.zcarblog.com/2020/01/08/events/events-cars-and-coffee-with-driving=
-while-awesome.html</a><br></div>
</blockquote></div>

--0000000000008f06a8059d290a17--

--===============4066190726574531690==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============4066190726574531690==--