Subject: [Roadsters] Last Drive for 2019!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 07:36:56 -0800

--===============2631146780879022432==

--0000000000002353a0059b3e1d94

Enjoying The Ride one last time before 2020 with friends. Rob Fuller
brought his SR-powered Datsun 510, Geoff in his Lotus 7 and also got to see
my friend Naveed's new Nissan (hakosuka) Skyline! Discovered a new road,
took chances and look forward to more driving events!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0230.jpg

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0224.jpg

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0214.jpg

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0229.jpg

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0255.jpg

Stay tuned for the next Bay Area Fun Run I found a new route you'll love!

--0000000000002353a0059b3e1d94
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Enjoying The Ride one last time before 2020 with friends. =
Rob Fuller brought his SR-powered Datsun 510, Geoff in his Lotus 7 and also=
 got to see my friend Naveed&#39;s new Nissan (hakosuka) Skyline! Discovere=
d a new road, took chances and look forward to more driving events!<br><a h=
ref=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0230.jpg">htt=
p://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0230.jpg</a><br><br><a =
href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0224.jpg">ht=
tp://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0224.jpg</a><br><br><a=
 href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0214.jpg">h=
ttp://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0214.jpg</a><br><br><=
a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0229.jpg">=
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0229.jpg</a><br><br>=
<a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0255.jpg"=
>http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0255.jpg</a><br><di=
v><br></div><div>Stay tuned for the next Bay Area Fun Run I found a new rou=
te you&#39;ll love!</div><div><br></div></div>

--0000000000002353a0059b3e1d94--

--===============2631146780879022432==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============2631146780879022432==--