Subject: [Roadsters] Fairlady Friday

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 07:37:16 -0800

--===============3573725375717069457==

--00000000000040e016059997ab98

Fairlady Friday

Jeff Torres' 1966 SPL
R16 stroker with Mikuni's

Jeff ran the Solvang show for many years. It's been great to see him
finally enjoying the show as a participant! Enjoy the pictures

https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/DSC00906.jpg
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/7127610281_507f6675f7_b-e1335851441784.jpg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/DSC03809.jpg
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/DSC06882.jpg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/DSC06943.jpg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/DSC06880.jpg

--00000000000040e016059997ab98
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Fairlady Friday<div><br></div><div>Jeff Torres&#39; 1966 S=
PL</div><div>R16 stroker with Mikuni&#39;s</div><div><br></div><div>Jeff ra=
n the Solvang show for many years. It&#39;s been great to see him finally e=
njoying the show as a participant! Enjoy the pictures</div><div><br></div><=
div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/DSC00906=
.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/DSC00906.jpg</a><=
br></div><div><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/71=
27610281_507f6675f7_b-e1335851441784.jpg">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/u=
ploads/2012/04/7127610281_507f6675f7_b-e1335851441784.jpg</a><br></div><div=
><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/DSC03809.jp=
g">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/DSC03809.jpg</a><br>=
</div><div><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/DSC06=
882.jpg">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/DSC06882.jpg</a><b=
r></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04=
/DSC06943.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/DSC06943=
.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploa=
ds/2014/04/DSC06880.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/0=
4/DSC06880.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--00000000000040e016059997ab98--

--===============3573725375717069457==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3573725375717069457==--