Subject: [Roadsters] Happy New Year!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 21:08:02 -0800

--===============6219955710786574566==

--000000000000229766059b0d18ab

Here's to Enjoying the Ride in your Roadster in 2020!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Roadster-New-Year-1.jpg

--000000000000229766059b0d18ab
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Here&#39;s to Enjoying the Ride in your Roadster in 2020!<=
div><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/20=
19/12/Roadster-New-Year-1.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2=
019/12/Roadster-New-Year-1.jpg</a><br></div></div>

--000000000000229766059b0d18ab--

--===============6219955710786574566==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============6219955710786574566==--