Subject: [Roadsters] Fairlady Friday

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 10:55:43 -0800

--===============8864362795612837329==

--0000000000000aee7f059ab413f2

Fairlady Friday

Drove up to Mt. Umunhum with Rob in SRL-0248. It was cold at the top!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/IMG_0063-2.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/IMG_0041-3.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/IMG_0061-2.jpg

Enjoy theRoadster Sounds:

https://youtu.be/ZYdGAmVaUbM

--0000000000000aee7f059ab413f2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Fairlady Friday<div><br></div><div>Drove up to Mt. Umunhum=
 with Rob in SRL-0248. It was cold at the top!<br><br><a href=3D"http://www=
.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/IMG_0063-2.jpg">http://www.zcarblo=
g.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/IMG_0063-2.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://ww=
w.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/IMG_0041-3.jpg">http://www.zcarbl=
og.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/IMG_0041-3.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://w=
ww.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/IMG_0061-2.jpg">http://www.zcarb=
log.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/IMG_0061-2.jpg</a><br><br><br>Enjoy theR=
oadster Sounds:<br><br><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/ZYdGAmVaUbM">https://you=
tu.be/ZYdGAmVaUbM</a><br></div></div>

--0000000000000aee7f059ab413f2--

--===============8864362795612837329==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8864362795612837329==--