Subject: [Roadsters] Enjoying The Ride between rains

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 16:53:33 -0800

--===============7073083571279182493==

--000000000000084d3d0599631724

We had about a week of solid rain in the Bay Area. Finally got a break so I
took the roadster out! Got some neat photos with the clouds and some
lingering Fall colors, enjoy!
#GetOutAndDrive
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/IMG_E9316.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/IMG_9285.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/IMG_9294-e1575940700831.jpg

--000000000000084d3d0599631724
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">We had about a week of solid rain in the Bay Area. Finally=
 got a break so I took the roadster out! Got some neat photos with the clou=
ds and some lingering=C2=A0Fall colors, enjoy!<br><div>#GetOutAndDrive</div=
><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/IMG_E93=
16.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/IMG_E9316.jpg</a=
><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/=
12/IMG_9285.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/IMG_928=
5.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploa=
ds/2019/12/IMG_9294-e1575940700831.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/=
uploads/2019/12/IMG_9294-e1575940700831.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div></d=
iv>

--000000000000084d3d0599631724--

--===============7073083571279182493==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7073083571279182493==--