Subject: [Roadsters] Datsun Roadster makes Top 5 on Speedhunters

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 21:06:05 -0800

--===============3337504624855753808==

--0000000000002e6853059b0d1120

Very happy to see that Eric Straw's Datsun Roadster make it into the Top 5
features on Speedhunters for 2019! This website has such a global reach,
and for a Datsun Roadster to be such a hit is significant. Congrats Eric!

http://www.speedhunters.com/2019/12/top-10-car-features-2019/

http://speedhunters-wp-production.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/11090408/IMG_7926EricStraw-FairladyRoadster-For-SpeedHunters-By-Naveed-Yousufzai-1200x800.jpg

--0000000000002e6853059b0d1120
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Very happy to see that Eric Straw&#39;s Datsun Roadster ma=
ke it into the Top 5 features on Speedhunters for 2019! This website has su=
ch a global reach, and for a Datsun Roadster to be such a hit is significan=
t. Congrats Eric!<br><br><a href=3D"http://www.speedhunters.com/2019/12/top=
-10-car-features-2019/">http://www.speedhunters.com/2019/12/top-10-car-feat=
ures-2019/</a><br><br><a href=3D"http://speedhunters-wp-production.s3.amazo=
naws.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/11090408/IMG_7926EricStraw-FairladyRoad=
ster-For-SpeedHunters-By-Naveed-Yousufzai-1200x800.jpg">http://speedhunters=
-wp-production.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/11090408/IMG_792=
6EricStraw-FairladyRoadster-For-SpeedHunters-By-Naveed-Yousufzai-1200x800.j=
pg</a><br></div>

--0000000000002e6853059b0d1120--

--===============3337504624855753808==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3337504624855753808==--