Subject: [Roadsters] Fairlady Friday

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 10:16:52 -0800

--===============8765563332912138286==

--0000000000001510980596d9d147

Fairlady Friday
A 1970 SRL chassis at the 2012 Solvang Show:

https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/DSC03827.jpg

--0000000000001510980596d9d147
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Fairlady Friday</div><div>A 1970 SRL chassis at the 2=
012 Solvang Show:</div><div><br></div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/w=
p-content/uploads/2012/04/DSC03827.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2012/04/DSC03827.jpg</a></div>

--0000000000001510980596d9d147--

--===============8765563332912138286==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8765563332912138286==--