Subject: [Roadsters] Happy Thanksgiving!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 12:12:52 -0800

--===============0767221114033589496==

--00000000000042d4d1059859a712

Happy Thanksgiving Roadster Brothers and Sisters!

Here are a few snaps of my roadster before it started raining here in the
San Jose Bay Area:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/DSC02808.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/46518701_10156010369535197_7273419720118763520_o.jpg

--00000000000042d4d1059859a712
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Happy Thanksgiving Roadster Brothers and Sisters!<div><br>=
</div><div>Here are a few snaps of my roadster before it started raining he=
re in the San Jose Bay Area:<br><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-=
content/uploads/2018/11/DSC02808.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/up=
loads/2018/11/DSC02808.jpg</a><br><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/w=
p-content/uploads/2019/11/46518701_10156010369535197_7273419720118763520_o.=
jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/46518701_1015601036=
9535197_7273419720118763520_o.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div></div></div><=
/div>

--00000000000042d4d1059859a712--

--===============0767221114033589496==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0767221114033589496==--