Subject: [Roadsters] Fairlady Friday

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 07:58:52 -0700

--===============2843400892901490321==

--000000000000de9f050595bd6a6a

Last weekend I drove down to Monterey to attend a work conference. Could
not pass an opportunity to take the roadster on the famous 17-Mile Drive
through Pebble Beach! Weather was incredible, ~80 degrees and clear at the
coast.

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7509.jpg

The Lone Cypress
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7453-e1571984943728.jpg

Seal Rock
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7428.jpg

China Rock
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7409.jpg

Monterey Bay Aquarium
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7350.jpg

Enjoying The Breeze!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV-GDyHKic4

--000000000000de9f050595bd6a6a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Last weekend I drove down to Monterey to attend a work con=
ference. Could not pass an opportunity to take the roadster on the famous 1=
7-Mile Drive through Pebble Beach! Weather was incredible, ~80 degrees and =
clear at the coast.<br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/up=
loads/2019/10/IMG_7509.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019=
/10/IMG_7509.jpg</a><br><br>The Lone Cypress<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarb=
log.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7453-e1571984943728.jpg">http://www.=
zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7453-e1571984943728.jpg</a><br>=
<br><br>Seal Rock<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/=
2019/10/IMG_7428.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IM=
G_7428.jpg</a><br><br>China Rock<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-c=
ontent/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7409.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upl=
oads/2019/10/IMG_7409.jpg</a><br><br>Monterey Bay Aquarium<br><a href=3D"ht=
tp://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7350.jpg">http://www.z=
carblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7350.jpg</a><br><br>Enjoying The=
 Breeze!<br><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DgV-GDyHKic4">https=
://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DgV-GDyHKic4</a><br></div>

--000000000000de9f050595bd6a6a--

--===============2843400892901490321==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============2843400892901490321==--