Subject: [Roadsters] Weekend Datsun Driving

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 21:21:36 -0700

--===============2982500787736900182==

--0000000000002ac9ae0596191949

Lots of driving last weekend!

On Saturday I joined me friend Geoff in his Lotus 7 for blast through the
Santa Cruz Mtns. Extremely humbled by his go-kart in the tight twisty
stuff...he simply was untouchable!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7651.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7638.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7630.jpg

On Sunday I joined my friend Naveed in his Porsche 911 on a similar drive
with a few new (to me) roads. Got to drive a Series 1 S30:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7692.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7688.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7697-e1572226536176.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7705.jpg

Lunch stop at Alice's Restaurant and spotted this absolutely wild Mazda
RX-2 with a 13B swap from an FD RX-7...485hp to the wheels!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7725-e1572321216499.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7735.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7734.jpg

Both runs gave me ideas for a Bay Area Fun Run! Follow the thread on
311s.org for our next drive!

Also attended a Cars and Coffee event:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7560.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7589.jpg

--0000000000002ac9ae0596191949
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Lots of driving last weekend!<br><br>On Saturday I joined =
me friend Geoff in his Lotus 7 for blast through the Santa Cruz Mtns. Extre=
mely humbled by his go-kart in the tight twisty stuff...he simply was untou=
chable!<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IM=
G_7651.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7651.jpg=
</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7=
638.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7638.jpg</a=
><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7630=
.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7630.jpg</a><b=
r><br>On Sunday I joined my friend Naveed in his Porsche 911 on a similar d=
rive with a few new (to me) roads. Got to drive a Series 1 S30:<br><a href=
=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7692.jpg">http:/=
/www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7692.jpg</a><br><a href=3D=
"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7688.jpg">http://ww=
w.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7688.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"ht=
tp://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7697-e1572226536176.jp=
g">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7697-e15722265361=
76.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10=
/IMG_7705.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7705.=
jpg</a><br><br><br>Lunch stop at Alice&#39;s Restaurant and spotted this ab=
solutely wild Mazda RX-2 with a 13B swap from an FD RX-7...485hp to the whe=
els!<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7=
725-e1572321216499.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/=
IMG_7725-e1572321216499.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-co=
ntent/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7735.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uplo=
ads/2019/10/IMG_7735.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conte=
nt/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7734.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads=
/2019/10/IMG_7734.jpg</a><br><br><br>Both runs gave me ideas for a Bay Area=
 Fun Run! Follow the thread on <a href=3D"http://311s.org">311s.org</a> for=
 our next drive!<br><br>Also attended a Cars and Coffee event:<br><a href=
=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7560.jpg">http:/=
/www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7560.jpg</a><br><a href=3D=
"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7589.jpg">http://ww=
w.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IMG_7589.jpg</a><br></div>

--0000000000002ac9ae0596191949--

--===============2982500787736900182==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============2982500787736900182==--