Subject: [Roadsters] Fairlady Friday

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 06:52:24 -0700

--===============8409647451548436748==

--000000000000e671d40591e2c532

Fairlady Friday

Flashback to 2006 and the BADROC (Bay Area Datsun Roadster Owners Club)
breakfast in San Carlos. We had almost every model year from '64 SPL310 to
'70 SPL

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/DSC05122.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/DSC05113.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/DSC05107.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/DSC05109.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/DSC05105.jpg

--000000000000e671d40591e2c532
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Fairlady Friday<div><br></div><div>Flashback to 2006 and t=
he BADROC (Bay Area Datsun Roadster Owners Club) breakfast in San Carlos. W=
e had almost every model year from &#39;64 SPL310 to &#39;70 SPL</div><div>=
<br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/0=
9/DSC05122.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/DSC05122=
.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upload=
s/2019/09/DSC05113.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/=
DSC05113.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conten=
t/uploads/2019/09/DSC05107.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/=
2019/09/DSC05107.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/w=
p-content/uploads/2019/09/DSC05109.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/=
uploads/2019/09/DSC05109.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarbl=
og.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/DSC05105.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-=
content/uploads/2019/09/DSC05105.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div><div><br><=
/div></div>

--000000000000e671d40591e2c532--

--===============8409647451548436748==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8409647451548436748==--