Subject: [Roadsters] Cruising with Mr. K's Z!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 13:07:26 -0700

--===============5278056964506933719==

--000000000000b9d0300592b12d4e

Pinch me I'm dreaming.
Cruised my roadster with Mr. K's 1972 Datsun 240Z!
#DreamGarage
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_5871.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_5919.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_5934-e1568662773356.jpg

A short video on the road, Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7fQzKUj3yE

--000000000000b9d0300592b12d4e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Pinch me I&#39;m dreaming.</div><div>Cruised my roads=
ter with Mr. K&#39;s 1972 Datsun 240Z!=C2=A0</div><div>#DreamGarage</div><d=
iv><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_5871.j=
pg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_5871.jpg</a><br>=
</div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IM=
G_5919.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_5919.jpg=
</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/20=
19/09/IMG_5934-e1568662773356.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploa=
ds/2019/09/IMG_5934-e1568662773356.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div>A short =
video on the road, Enjoy!<div><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D=
s7fQzKUj3yE">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ds7fQzKUj3yE</a><br></div></d=
iv>

--000000000000b9d0300592b12d4e--

--===============5278056964506933719==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5278056964506933719==--