Subject: [Roadsters] JCCS roadsters

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 12:18:31 -0700

--===============5839693916163539026==

--0000000000001fae6f05933d5013

A few roadster pictures from JCCS. Full report soon.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_6404.jpg

Mike's Rock Vest race car:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_6441.jpg

Ed's '70 SPL with cool Enkei Comps:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_6430.jpg
]
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_6431-e1569266047309.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_6434.jpg

Ray's '63 SPL310
Ray drove this on the freeway to the show!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_6429.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_6428.jpg
I was stuck in the both until ~2pm so I only saw 1/2 of the show. It was
great to see many 311s.org faces like Michael Spreadbury (spriso), Ray Lim,
Ed, Linda, Mike(RCMIke) and Kevin Desirello.

--0000000000001fae6f05933d5013
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">A few roadster pictures from JCCS. Full report soon. <br><=
a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_6404.jpg">=
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_6404.jpg</a><div><br=
></div><div><br><br>Mike&#39;s Rock Vest race car:<br><a href=3D"http://www=
.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_6441.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.=
com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_6441.jpg</a><br><br><br>Ed&#39;s &#39;70=
 SPL with cool Enkei Comps:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conten=
t/uploads/2019/09/IMG_6430.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/=
2019/09/IMG_6430.jpg</a><br>]<a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/=
uploads/2019/09/IMG_6431-e1569266047309.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-con=
tent/uploads/2019/09/IMG_6431-e1569266047309.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://w=
ww.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_6434.jpg">http://www.zcarblo=
g.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_6434.jpg</a><br><br>Ray&#39;s &#39;63 =
SPL310 <br>Ray drove this on the freeway to the show!<br><a href=3D"http://=
www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_6429.jpg">http://www.zcarbl=
og.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_6429.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www=
.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_6428.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.=
com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_6428.jpg</a><br>I was stuck in the both =
until ~2pm so I only saw 1/2 of the show. It was great to see many <a href=
=3D"http://311s.org">311s.org</a> faces like Michael Spreadbury (spriso), R=
ay Lim, Ed, Linda, Mike(RCMIke) and Kevin Desirello.<br><br><br></div></div=

--0000000000001fae6f05933d5013--

--===============5839693916163539026==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5839693916163539026==--