Subject: [Roadsters] Labor Day Drive

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 11:34:51 -0700

--===============6629361145183754660==

--0000000000007f40a20591aa5e69

Fun run up to Alice's Restaurant Saturday morning in my roadster. Great
drive on HWY 9 and Skyline, had breakfast and blasted down the mountain
before it got hot!

Enjoy the video and pics

https://youtu.be/JqDF3jlFLuk

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_5148.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_5140.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_5132.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_5131.jpg

--0000000000007f40a20591aa5e69
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Fun run up to Alice&#39;s Restaurant Saturday morning=
 in my roadster. Great drive on HWY 9 and Skyline, had breakfast and blaste=
d down the mountain before it got hot!</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>E=
njoy the video and pics<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/JqDF=
3jlFLuk">https://youtu.be/JqDF3jlFLuk</a><br></div><div><br></div><div><a h=
ref=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_5148.jpg">htt=
p://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_5148.jpg</a><br></div><=
div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_5140.=
jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_5140.jpg</a><br=
></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/I=
MG_5132.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG_5132.jp=
g</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2=
019/09/IMG_5131.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/IMG=
_5131.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--0000000000007f40a20591aa5e69--

--===============6629361145183754660==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============6629361145183754660==--