Subject: [Roadsters] Fairlady Friday

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 07:23:55 -0700

--===============3387437111486770725==

--000000000000cb48ab05903cc307

https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/IMG_1594-e1531111343776.jpg

Do It In A Datsun!
Flashback to a local Bay Area Fun Run

https://www.zcarblog.com/2018/07/09/performance/great-drives-san-jose-to-pescadero-beach.html

--000000000000cb48ab05903cc307
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upload=
s/2018/07/IMG_1594-e1531111343776.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/=
uploads/2018/07/IMG_1594-e1531111343776.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div>Do =
It In A Datsun!<div>Flashback to a local Bay Area Fun Run<br><div><br></div=
><div><span style=3D"color:rgb(29,33,41);font-family:system-ui,-apple-syste=
m,system-ui,&quot;.SFNSText-Regular&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;white-s=
pace:pre-wrap"><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2018/07/09/performance/g=
reat-drives-san-jose-to-pescadero-beach.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2018=
/07/09/performance/great-drives-san-jose-to-pescadero-beach.html</a></span>=
<br><div><br></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000cb48ab05903cc307--

--===============3387437111486770725==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3387437111486770725==--