Subject: [Roadsters] 2019 Japanese Automotive Invitational (roadsters!)

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 18:06:47 -0700

--===============8272749039981495092==

--0000000000002e8cb8058f7c942d

Great news for our beloved cars! The JAI event hosted during the Pebble
Beach Car Week will include two Datsun Roadsters!

Steve Tetreault's 1946 1500:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/36596382_2111686175787186_4824255670872178688_o.jpg

John Baker's 1969 2000
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/IMG_7986.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/IMG_7983.jpg

Both cars are concours-level and great representatives. For more
information on the event visit:
https://jaipebblebeach.com/

--0000000000002e8cb8058f7c942d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Great news for our beloved cars! The JAI event hosted duri=
ng the Pebble Beach Car Week will include two Datsun Roadsters!<div><br></d=
iv><div>Steve Tetreault&#39;s 1946 1500:</div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zc=
arblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/36596382_2111686175787186_48242556708=
72178688_o.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/36596382=
_2111686175787186_4824255670872178688_o.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div><di=
v>John Baker&#39;s 1969 2000</div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/w=
p-content/uploads/2019/05/IMG_7986.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/=
uploads/2019/05/IMG_7986.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarbl=
og.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/IMG_7983.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-=
content/uploads/2019/04/IMG_7983.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>Both =
cars are concours-level and great representatives. For more information on =
the event visit:</div><div><a href=3D"https://jaipebblebeach.com/">https://=
jaipebblebeach.com/</a><br></div></div>

--0000000000002e8cb8058f7c942d--

--===============8272749039981495092==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8272749039981495092==--