Subject: [Roadsters] Surprise Z Car

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 19:32:56 -0700

--===============9166073364760016197==

--000000000000f3b1b50590d3c391

This is a fun story about Z that came back into our life after more than a
decade. It was owned by fellow roadster owner Peter Vanderpas. Some of you
may remember him as "Giraffehauler".

Enjoy!

https://www.zcarblog.com/2019/08/23/performance/birthday-surprise-jims-1971-datsun-240z.html

--000000000000f3b1b50590d3c391
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">This is a fun story about Z that came back into our life a=
fter more than a decade. It was owned by fellow roadster owner Peter Vander=
pas. Some of you may remember him as &quot;Giraffehauler&quot;.<div><br></d=
iv><div>Enjoy!<br><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2=
019/08/23/performance/birthday-surprise-jims-1971-datsun-240z.html">https:/=
/www.zcarblog.com/2019/08/23/performance/birthday-surprise-jims-1971-datsun=
-240z.html</a><br></div></div></div>

--000000000000f3b1b50590d3c391--

--===============9166073364760016197==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============9166073364760016197==--