Subject: [Roadsters] Fairlady Friday

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 07:10:02 -0700

--===============5523122474792431298==

--00000000000002632d05915634de

Dear Datsun Roadster,

I had fun commuting to work with you this week. 100 miles a day never felt
so invigorating and I cherish our time together through every on ramp,
expressway and twisty shortcut. Please accept my humblest apologies for
subjecting you to Bay Area traffic. Looking forward to more adventures with
you!

Love, Alvin

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/IMG_4935.jpg

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/IMG_4919-1.jpg

--00000000000002632d05915634de
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><p style=3D"margin:0px;font-stretch:normal;line-height:nor=
mal;font-family:Helvetica">Dear Datsun Roadster,<br><br>I had fun commuting=
 to work with you this week. 100 miles a day never felt so invigorating and=
 I cherish our time together through every on ramp, expressway and twisty s=
hortcut. Please accept my humblest apologies for subjecting you to Bay Area=
 traffic. Looking forward to more adventures with you!<br><br>Love, Alvin<b=
r><br><br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08=
/IMG_4935.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/IMG_4935.=
jpg</a><br></p><p style=3D"margin:0px;font-stretch:normal;line-height:norma=
l;font-family:Helvetica"><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uplo=
ads/2019/08/IMG_4919-1.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019=
/08/IMG_4919-1.jpg</a><br></p><p style=3D"margin:0px;font-stretch:normal;li=
ne-height:normal;font-family:Helvetica"><br></p></div>

--00000000000002632d05915634de--

--===============5523122474792431298==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5523122474792431298==--