Subject: [Roadsters] (no subject)

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 08:49:48 -0700

--===============6573308509446938600==

--0000000000009c1702058e83651d

#ThrowbackThursday

Gymkhana at the Mt. Shasta All-Datsun Meet in 2004 to 2006. Such a wacky
event and great times making friends for a lifetime.

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/IMG_4939a.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/IMG_4761.jpeg

--0000000000009c1702058e83651d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">#ThrowbackThursday<br><br><span style=3D"color:rgb(29,33,4=
1);font-family:system-ui,-apple-system,system-ui,&quot;.SFNSText-Regular&qu=
ot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;white-space:pre-wrap">Gymkhana at the Mt. Sha=
sta All-Datsun Meet in 2004 to 2006. Such a wacky event and great times mak=
ing friends for a lifetime.</span><div><font color=3D"#1d2129" face=3D"syst=
em-ui, -apple-system, system-ui, .SFNSText-Regular, sans-serif"><span style=
=3D"font-size:14px;white-space:pre-wrap"><br></span></font><a href=3D"http:=
//www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/IMG_4939a.jpg">http://www.zca=
rblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/IMG_4939a.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http:/=
/www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/IMG_4761.jpeg">http://www.zcar=
blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/IMG_4761.jpeg</a><br></div></div>

--0000000000009c1702058e83651d--

--===============6573308509446938600==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============6573308509446938600==--