Subject: [Roadsters] ZONC Annual Car Show July 28!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 23:59:32 -0700

--===============0141430916468211789==

--000000000000a3427c058d3a1fb5

The 2019 ZONC Annual Car Show will be held July 28th at the Brisbane
Marina. This is a fun, laid-back show at a wonderful venue. Last year's
event report here:
http://www.zcarblog.com/2018/08/01/events/events-2018-zonc-annual-car-show.html

Event flyer:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/IMG_8134.jpg

--000000000000a3427c058d3a1fb5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><br>The 2019 ZONC Annual Car Show will be held July 28th a=
t the Brisbane Marina. This is a fun, laid-back show at a wonderful venue. =
Last year&#39;s event report here:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/20=
18/08/01/events/events-2018-zonc-annual-car-show.html">http://www.zcarblog.=
com/2018/08/01/events/events-2018-zonc-annual-car-show.html</a><br><div><br=
></div><div>Event flyer:</div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-co=
ntent/uploads/2019/07/IMG_8134.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uplo=
ads/2019/07/IMG_8134.jpg</a><br></div></div>

--000000000000a3427c058d3a1fb5--

--===============0141430916468211789==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0141430916468211789==--