Subject: [Roadsters] Nissan corral at the 2019 Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 20:15:02 -0700

--===============9202586993480593517==

--0000000000004cae53058b03b86c

ZONC is hosting another Nissan car corral at Laguna Seca for the RMMR
August 15-18. You can also get discounted event tickets through ZONC. More
info:

https://www.zcarblog.com/2019/06/10/events/events-nissan-corral-at-the-2019-rolex-monterey-motorsports-reunion.html

--0000000000004cae53058b03b86c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>ZONC is hosting another Nissan car corral at Laguna S=
eca for the RMMR August 15-18. You can also get discounted event tickets th=
rough ZONC. More info:</div><div><br></div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.=
com/2019/06/10/events/events-nissan-corral-at-the-2019-rolex-monterey-motor=
sports-reunion.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2019/06/10/events/events-niss=
an-corral-at-the-2019-rolex-monterey-motorsports-reunion.html</a><br></div>

--0000000000004cae53058b03b86c--

--===============9202586993480593517==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============9202586993480593517==--