Subject: [Roadsters] ‘67 1600 – Craigslist, Albany, GA

From: Gary McCormick via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 21:49:31 -0700

--===============9033391202541819642==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-DCC3B200-C9B7-4538-8F14-D0133108714E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-DCC3B200-C9B7-4538-8F14-D0133108714E
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

https://albanyga.craigslist.org/cto/d/albany-1967-datsun-spl-fairlady/687924=
5807.html

Odd fisheye-lens photos, but is a pretty nice-looking car.=20

Gary McCormick=

--Apple-Mail-DCC3B200-C9B7-4538-8F14-D0133108714E
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto"><a href="https://albanyga.craigslist.org/cto/d/albany-1967-datsun-spl-fairlady/6879245807.html">https://albanyga.craigslist.org/cto/d/albany-1967-datsun-spl-fairlady/6879245807.html</a><div><br></div><div>Odd fisheye-lens photos, but is a pretty nice-looking car.&nbsp;<br><br><div id="AppleMailSignature" dir="ltr">Gary McCormick</div></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail-DCC3B200-C9B7-4538-8F14-D0133108714E--

--===============9033391202541819642==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============9033391202541819642==--