Subject: [Roadsters] Eric's 1969 Roadster on Speedhunters!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 18:12:34 -0700

--===============3080966773204730112==

--000000000000a738760589d4424f

Eric's updated SRL is featured on Speedhunters!
Enjoy!

http://www.speedhunters.com/2019/05/built-by-straw-eric-straws-500hp-datsun-fairlady/

--000000000000a738760589d4424f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Eric&#39;s updated SRL is featured on Speedhunters!<br>Enj=
oy!<br><br><a href=3D"http://www.speedhunters.com/2019/05/built-by-straw-er=
ic-straws-500hp-datsun-fairlady/">http://www.speedhunters.com/2019/05/built=
-by-straw-eric-straws-500hp-datsun-fairlady/</a><br><br><br></div>

--000000000000a738760589d4424f--

--===============3080966773204730112==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3080966773204730112==--