Subject: [Roadsters] For Sale: 1969 2000 (supercharged KA24)

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 17:08:46 -0700

--===============2741354715596372673==

--000000000000d63e810589ab227b

Ken's 1969 Datsun 2000 is for sale. This is a custom roadster with a
supercharged KA24DE drivetrain. For more details:
http://www.zcarblog.com/for-sale-1/1969-datsun-2000-roadster-with-supercharged-ka24de

--000000000000d63e810589ab227b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Ken&#39;s 1969 Datsun 2000 is for sale. This is a custom r=
oadster with a supercharged KA24DE drivetrain. For more details:=C2=A0<a hr=
ef=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/for-sale-1/1969-datsun-2000-roadster-with-sup=
ercharged-ka24de">http://www.zcarblog.com/for-sale-1/1969-datsun-2000-roads=
ter-with-supercharged-ka24de</a></div>

--000000000000d63e810589ab227b--

--===============2741354715596372673==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============2741354715596372673==--