Subject: [Roadsters] Carpet Kit

From: Neil Levine via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 22:51:38 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3169463936204299195==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_006A_01D50915.42871590"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01D50915.42871590
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I'm thinking of purchasing this carpet kit for my '66 1600:

https://www.stockinteriors.com/CutSewnCarpet.asp?Itemid=9058
<https://www.stockinteriors.com/CutSewnCarpet.asp?Itemid=9058&ModelId=611#de
tails_box_holder> &ModelId=611#details_box_holder

Has anyone purchased from this company before? Any comments?

It says this is for a 1970. Do you think it would fit my car? Are the middle
piece cutouts in the right place?

I'm looking for a kit that has the rear shelf piece which it looks like this
one does.  

Other kits seem to have a carpet piece for the trunk which I don't really
care about instead of the shelf piece.

I'd appreciate any comments and advice.

-Neil

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01D50915.42871590
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m thinking of purchasing this carpet kit for =
my &#8217;66 1600:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"https://www.stockinteriors.com/CutSewnCarpet.asp?Itemid=3D9058&am=
p;ModelId=3D611#details_box_holder">https://www.stockinteriors.com/CutSew=
nCarpet.asp?Itemid=3D9058&amp;ModelId=3D611#details_box_holder</a><o:p></=
o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Has anyone purchased from this company before? Any =
comments?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>It says this is for a 1970. Do you think it would fit =
my car? Are the middle piece cutouts in the right =
place?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m looking for a kit that has the rear shelf =
piece which it looks like this one does.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Other kits seem to have a carpet piece for the trunk =
which I don&#8217;t really care about instead of the shelf =
piece.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;d appreciate any comments and =
advice.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>-Neil<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_006A_01D50915.42871590--

--===============3169463936204299195==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3169463936204299195==--