Subject: [Roadsters] 2019 Solvang Datsun Roadster Show report!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 18:47:50 -0700

--===============0341487906653136497==

--00000000000001b26a05891fb4b6

We had a great time at the Solvang Show in April. Here is my report, enjoy!

http://www.zcarblog.com/2019/05/17/events/events-2019-solvang-datsun-roadster-classic-show.html

--00000000000001b26a05891fb4b6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">We had a great time at the Solvang Show in April. Here is =
my report, enjoy!<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/201=
9/05/17/events/events-2019-solvang-datsun-roadster-classic-show.html">http:=
//www.zcarblog.com/2019/05/17/events/events-2019-solvang-datsun-roadster-cl=
assic-show.html</a><br></div></div>

--00000000000001b26a05891fb4b6--

--===============0341487906653136497==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0341487906653136497==--