Subject: [Roadsters] Datsuns at the Golden Week Kyusha Festival!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 16:17:20 -0700

--===============6660353023833371058==

--0000000000005bb80805882c330c

I had a great time at this event, enjoy my report here:
http://www.zcarblog.com/2019/05/05/events/events-the-golden-week-kyusha-festival.html

--0000000000005bb80805882c330c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I had a great time at this event, enjoy my report here:<di=
v><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/2019/05/05/events/events-the-golden-we=
ek-kyusha-festival.html">http://www.zcarblog.com/2019/05/05/events/events-t=
he-golden-week-kyusha-festival.html</a><br></div></div>

--0000000000005bb80805882c330c--

--===============6660353023833371058==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============6660353023833371058==--