Subject: [Roadsters] Coco Mats Group Buy

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 11:02:58 -0700

--===============4214977207401489590==

--0000000000008d779d058645026f

All,
I'm gathering a list of folks interested in purchasing a set of Coco Mats
for their Datsun (or any car). If we get a minimum of 10 orders, a 20%
discount will be given.

The discount applies to any style/color Coco Mat from their website:
https://www.cocomats.com/

If interested, please send me your e-mail so I can add you to the list!

--0000000000008d779d058645026f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">All,<div>I&#39;m gathering a list of folks interested in p=
urchasing a set of Coco Mats for their Datsun (or any car). If we get a min=
imum of 10 orders, a 20% discount will be given.=C2=A0</div><div><br></div>=
<div>The discount applies to any style/color Coco Mat from their website:</=
div><div><a href=3D"https://www.cocomats.com/">https://www.cocomats.com/</a=
><br></div><div><br></div><div>If interested, please send me your e-mail so=
 I can add you to the list!</div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--0000000000008d779d058645026f--

--===============4214977207401489590==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============4214977207401489590==--