Subject: [Roadsters] Golden Week Kyusha Festival May 4---Bay Area

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 13:12:34 -0700

--===============3545131158405952301==

--000000000000a232c805846405ef

The Golden Week Kyusha Festival is coming to Northern California May 4th!
This will be a fantastic gathering for Japanese classic cars at the Crane
Way Pavillion in Richmond, Ca. Registration closes April 1, so sign up
fast: https://www.gwkfest.events/

[img]http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/IMG_8802.jpeg[/img]

--000000000000a232c805846405ef
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>The Golden Week Kyusha Festival is c=
oming to Northern California May 4th! This will be a fantastic gathering fo=
r Japanese classic cars at the Crane Way Pavillion in Richmond, Ca. Registr=
ation closes April 1, so sign up fast: <a href=3D"https://www.gwkfest.event=
s/">https://www.gwkfest.events/</a></div><div><br></div><div>[img]<a href=
=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/IMG_8802.jpeg[/img]"=
>http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/IMG_8802.jpeg[/img]</a>=
</div><div><br></div></div></div>

--000000000000a232c805846405ef--

--===============3545131158405952301==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3545131158405952301==--

---

From: Ron Ayoub via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 09:34:31 -0400

--===============6029649059064617666==

----_com.android.email_438230340010400
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_438230340010400
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_438230340010400--

--===============6029649059064617666==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6029649059064617666==--