Subject: [Roadsters] The future of Historic Racing

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 18:49:50 -0700

--===============3235020028009667331==

--000000000000af307e0584f58c5a

Gracing the cover of the May issue of Classic Motorsports Magazine is Alex
McDowell's Hakosuka Skyline!
http://www.zcarblog.com/2019/03/25/events/media-hakosuka-skyline-in-grassroots-motorsports-magazine.html

The feature discusses vintage racing (Japanese cars joining) and its future
direction. Enjoy!

--000000000000af307e0584f58c5a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Gracing the cover of the May issue of Classic Motorsports =
Magazine is Alex McDowell&#39;s Hakosuka Skyline!<div><a href=3D"http://www=
.zcarblog.com/2019/03/25/events/media-hakosuka-skyline-in-grassroots-motors=
ports-magazine.html">http://www.zcarblog.com/2019/03/25/events/media-hakosu=
ka-skyline-in-grassroots-motorsports-magazine.html</a><br></div><div><br></=
div><div>The feature discusses vintage racing (Japanese cars joining) and i=
ts future direction. Enjoy!</div><div><br></div></div>

--000000000000af307e0584f58c5a--

--===============3235020028009667331==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3235020028009667331==--