Subject: [Roadsters] '65 Roadster, Central Point, Oregon

From: Gary McCormick via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 22:27:48 +0000 (UTC)

--===============4324299032069574425==
	boundary="----=_Part_6329521_1120422606.1552688868011"

------=_Part_6329521_1120422606.1552688868011
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

https://medford.craigslist.org/cto/d/central-point-1965-datsun-fairlady/6841794264.html

Ad says it was parked (18 years ago) for clutch master cylinder failure. By the looks of things, there's more wrong with it than that.
Gary McCormickSan Jose, CA'70 2000, SRL311-13291

------=_Part_6329521_1120422606.1552688868011
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div class=3D"ydpac804c5ayahoo-style-wrap" style=
=3D"font-family: garamond, new york, times, serif; font-size: 16px;"><div><=
div><a href=3D"http://https://medford.craigslist.org/cto/d/central-point-19=
65-datsun-fairlady/6841794264.html">https://medford.craigslist.org/cto/d/ce=
ntral-point-1965-datsun-fairlady/6841794264.html</a><br></div><div><br></di=
v><div class=3D"ydpac804c5asignature"><div style=3D"font-family:courier, mo=
naco, monospace, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">Ad says it was parked (18 year=
s ago) for clutch master cylinder failure. By the looks of things, there's =
more wrong with it than that.</div><div style=3D"font-family:courier, monac=
o, monospace, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><br></div><div style=3D"font-fami=
ly:courier, monaco, monospace, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">Gary McCormick</=
div><div style=3D"font-family:courier, monaco, monospace, sans-serif;font-s=
ize:16px;">San Jose, CA</div><div style=3D"font-family:courier, monaco, mon=
ospace, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">'70 2000, SRL311-13291<br><font size=3D=
"3" face=3D"bookman old style, new york, times, serif">

</font></div></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_6329521_1120422606.1552688868011--

--===============4324299032069574425==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============4324299032069574425==--

---

From: Pete via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 18:41:51 -0700

--===============0319701790477554868==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--===============0319701790477554868==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0319701790477554868==--