Subject: [Roadsters] Coastal Range Rally---one Datsun Roadster!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 17:17:00 -0700

--===============8861186635682693218==

--0000000000004c5bf40584a3c9dc

Last weekend I drove in the Coastal Range Rally. I did not drive my
roadster, but I was happy to see Kevin (aka "Mr Guts") and Heather driving
their '69 (U20-powered) SPL! Out of 100 or so entrants you can imagine what
car I photographed the most over the 3-day, 1200-mile event :lol:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/IMG_5284.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/IMG_5364.jpg
Cheers to Kevin, this is how you Enjoy The Ride in a Datsun Roadster!

On Day 3 we ended our journey back north with a stop at Laguna Seca to
watch some vintage races. The lightweight roadster (ex-Carolla/Cannaday)
and a few Datsun 510s:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/IMG_5511.jpg

Dave Stone's 510:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/IMG_5599.jpg

Full report soon!

--0000000000004c5bf40584a3c9dc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div di=
r=3D"ltr"><div>Last weekend I drove in the Coastal Range Rally. I did not d=
rive my roadster, but I was happy to see Kevin (aka &quot;Mr Guts&quot;) an=
d Heather driving their &#39;69 (U20-powered) SPL! Out of 100 or so entrant=
s you can imagine what car I photographed the most over the 3-day, 1200-mil=
e event :lol:=C2=A0</div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2019/03/IMG_5284.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2=
019/03/IMG_5284.jpg</a></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-con=
tent/uploads/2019/03/IMG_5364.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploa=
ds/2019/03/IMG_5364.jpg</a></div><div>Cheers to Kevin, this is how you Enjo=
y The Ride in a Datsun Roadster!</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>On=
 Day 3 we ended our journey back north with a stop at Laguna Seca to watch =
some vintage races. The lightweight roadster (ex-Carolla/Cannaday) and a fe=
w Datsun 510s:</div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uplo=
ads/2019/03/IMG_5511.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/0=
3/IMG_5511.jpg</a></div><div><br></div><div>Dave Stone&#39;s 510:</div><div=
><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/IMG_5599.jpg=
">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/IMG_5599.jpg</a><br></=
div><div><br></div><div>Full report soon!</div></div></div></div></div></di=
v>

--0000000000004c5bf40584a3c9dc--

--===============8861186635682693218==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8861186635682693218==--