Subject: [Roadsters] Coastal Range Rallye/Laguna Seca Report!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 14:10:02 -0700

--===============7427789961904651769==

--00000000000090c0fb0585421bc7

The 2019 Coastal Range Rally was held March 15-17 and we had an absolutely
blissful driving experience. Here is our report from the weekend filled
with open roads, seemingly endless stretches of curvy mountain passes and
good company. Lots of video and extended footage of the Fujitsubo exhaust
on the Z Car Garage 1970 Datsun 240z.

http://www.zcarblog.com/2019/03/29/events/events-the-2019-coastal-range-rally.html

Enjoy!

--00000000000090c0fb0585421bc7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"color:rgb(29,33,41);font-family:system-ui,-=
apple-system,system-ui,&quot;.SFNSText-Regular&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:1=
4px;white-space:pre-wrap">The 2019 Coastal Range Rally was held March 15-17=
 and we had an absolutely blissful driving experience.  Here is our report =
from the weekend filled with open roads, seemingly endless stretches of cur=
vy mountain passes and good company. Lots of video and extended footage of =
the Fujitsubo exhaust on the Z Car Garage 1970 Datsun 240z. </span><div><sp=
an style=3D"color:rgb(29,33,41);font-family:system-ui,-apple-system,system-=
ui,&quot;.SFNSText-Regular&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;white-space:pre-=
wrap"><br></span></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/2019/03/29/e=
vents/events-the-2019-coastal-range-rally.html">http://www.zcarblog.com/201=
9/03/29/events/events-the-2019-coastal-range-rally.html</a><span style=3D"c=
olor:rgb(29,33,41);font-family:system-ui,-apple-system,system-ui,&quot;.SFN=
SText-Regular&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:14px;white-space:pre-wrap"><br></s=
pan></div><div><br></div><div>Enjoy!</div></div>

--00000000000090c0fb0585421bc7--

--===============7427789961904651769==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7427789961904651769==--