Subject: [Roadsters] ’68 2000, Farmersville, TX

From: Gary McCormick via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 15:54:34 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0378602736247276733==
	boundary="----=_Part_301805_2089196754.1550073274609"

------=_Part_301805_2089196754.1550073274609
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/d/farmersville-1968-datsun-2000-fairy=
lady/6817691495.html

One of the more complete ads I've seen in a while. Nice-looking car, too.
Gary McCormick=E2=80=9970 2000 SRL311-13291San Jose, CA

------=_Part_301805_2089196754.1550073274609
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div class=3D"ydp993bf03fyahoo-style-wrap" style=
=3D"font-family: garamond, new york, times, serif; font-size: 16px;"><div><=
div><a href=3D"http://https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/d/farmersville-=
1968-datsun-2000-fairylady/6817691495.html">https://dallas.craigslist.org/d=
al/cto/d/farmersville-1968-datsun-2000-fairylady/6817691495.html</a><br></d=
iv><div><br></div><div class=3D"ydp993bf03fsignature"><div style=3D"font-fa=
mily:courier, monaco, monospace, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div>One of th=
e more complete ads I've seen in a while. Nice-looking car, too.</div><div>=
<br></div><div>Gary McCormick</div><div>=E2=80=9970 2000 SRL311-13291</div>=
<div>San Jose, CA<br></div></div></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_301805_2089196754.1550073274609--

--===============0378602736247276733==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0378602736247276733==--