Subject: [Roadsters] ‘66 1600 on BAT

From: Gary McCormick via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 05:58:03 -0800

--===============7488606630560755593==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-E93B9F1F-E37A-4E7F-8451-0A0232FFCDBD
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-E93B9F1F-E37A-4E7F-8451-0A0232FFCDBD
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1966-datsun-1600-roadster-10/

Gary McCormick
--Apple-Mail-E93B9F1F-E37A-4E7F-8451-0A0232FFCDBD
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto"><a href="https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1966-datsun-1600-roadster-10/?utm_source=dailymail&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_campaign=2019-02-05">https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1966-datsun-1600-roadster-10/</a><br><br><div id="AppleMailSignature" dir="ltr">Gary McCormick</div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail-E93B9F1F-E37A-4E7F-8451-0A0232FFCDBD--

--===============7488606630560755593==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7488606630560755593==--