Subject: [Roadsters] Coastal Range Rally 3/15-17

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 20:18:26 -0800

--===============8308473528137314073==

--000000000000843065057e860f75

Registration is now open for the 2019 CRR hosted by the folks at Driving
While Awesome. I would love to see some Datsun Roadsters participating!

Full details: http://www.drivingwhileawesome.com/rally/

--000000000000843065057e860f75
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Registration is now open for the 2019 CRR hosted by t=
he folks at Driving While Awesome. I would love to see some Datsun Roadster=
s participating!</div><div><br></div><div>Full details: <a href=3D"http://w=
ww.drivingwhileawesome.com/rally/">http://www.drivingwhileawesome.com/rally=
/</a></div></div>

--000000000000843065057e860f75--

--===============8308473528137314073==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8308473528137314073==--