Subject: [Roadsters] Vintage Datsun Racing at California Speedfest January 18-20

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2019 00:39:40 -0800

--===============1463747571636998160==

--000000000000729a34057eb1f15d

VARA is hosting a vintage racing event at Autoclub Speedway January 18-20
in Fontana, CA.
There will be some exciting Vintage Nissan/Datsun groups running, a
Japanese car show and autocross events for everyone to participate.
Our own Mike Anderson (RCMike) will be racing his Rock Vest Datsun 2000
Roadster!
Let's get some roadsters out there!

More details:
https://www.vararacing.com/california-speed-fest

--000000000000729a34057eb1f15d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>VARA is hosting a vintage racing eve=
nt at Autoclub Speedway January 18-20 in Fontana, CA.<br></div><div>There w=
ill be some exciting Vintage Nissan/Datsun groups running, a Japanese car s=
how and autocross events for everyone to participate.</div><div>Our own Mik=
e Anderson (RCMike) will be racing his Rock Vest Datsun 2000 Roadster!=C2=
=A0</div><div>Let&#39;s get some roadsters out there!</div><div><br></div><=
div>More details:</div><div><a href=3D"https://www.vararacing.com/californi=
a-speed-fest">https://www.vararacing.com/california-speed-fest</a></div><di=
v><br></div><div><br></div></div></div>

--000000000000729a34057eb1f15d--

--===============1463747571636998160==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============1463747571636998160==--