Subject: [Roadsters] Magazine?

From: Paul Kort via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 09:16:32 -0500

--===============7503801948897876441==

--000000000000d6f1c7057edee09b

  Now that Sports & Exotic has folded, are there any good sports car
magazines out there?  CAR & DRIVER and AUTOMOBLILE just don't fill the void.

Paul
Ohio

--000000000000d6f1c7057edee09b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>=C2=A0 Now that Sports &amp; Exotic has folded, are t=
here any good sports car magazines out there?=C2=A0 CAR &amp; DRIVER and AU=
TOMOBLILE just don&#39;t fill the void.</div><div><br></div><div>Paul</div>=
<div>Ohio</div></div>

--000000000000d6f1c7057edee09b--

--===============7503801948897876441==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7503801948897876441==--