Subject: [Roadsters] DWA Cars n Coffee 12/15

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 16:37:28 -0800

--===============1856767731225595810==

--0000000000001bfc0a057cf0a469

Let's get some roadsters out there! Interested in making a fun run out of
it up in the Foothills?
We had a great time at the last DWA CnC event:

http://www.zcarblog.com/2018/11/16/events/events-driving-while-awesome-cars-n-coffee-11-10.html

I'll update with a meeting time, it will be around 6:50am in the San Jose
area.

--0000000000001bfc0a057cf0a469
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Let&#39;s get some roadsters out the=
re! Interested in making a fun run out of it up in the Foothills?</div><div=
>We had a great time at the last DWA CnC event:</div><div><br></div><div><a=
 href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/2018/11/16/events/events-driving-while-awe=
some-cars-n-coffee-11-10.html">http://www.zcarblog.com/2018/11/16/events/ev=
ents-driving-while-awesome-cars-n-coffee-11-10.html</a></div><div><br></div=
><div><br></div><div>I&#39;ll update with a meeting time, it will be around=
 6:50am in the San Jose area.</div></div></div>

--0000000000001bfc0a057cf0a469--

--===============1856767731225595810==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============1856767731225595810==--