Subject: [Roadsters] 1969 (?) Roadster on Craig’s List in Grand Prairie, TX

From: Gary McCormick via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 00:56:24 -0800

--===============0378838673787441298==
Content-Language: en-US
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p><a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/cto/d/grand-prairie-1968-datsun/6781387872.html">https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/cto/d/grand-prairie-1968-datsun/6781387872.html</a><br>
    </p>
    <p>The ad states, simply, “<span style="caret-color: rgb(34, 34,
        34); color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: &quot;Bitstream Vera
        Serif&quot;, &quot;Times New Roman&quot;, serif; font-size:
        medium; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration: none;
        display: inline !important; float: none;">1968 Datsun Fairlady
        Roadster unique collectible”.</span></p>
    <p><span style="caret-color: rgb(34, 34, 34); color: rgb(34, 34,
        34); font-family: &quot;Bitstream Vera Serif&quot;, &quot;Times
        New Roman&quot;, serif; font-size: medium; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255,
        255); text-decoration: none; display: inline !important; float:
        none;">Based on evidence of teardrop front side marker lamps and
        round rear side marker lamps, it’s actually a ’69. Real rough,
        incomplete, no mention (or evidence) of condition (or presence)
        of a drivetrain; definitely a “bring a trailer” deal.</span></p>
    <span style="caret-color: rgb(34, 34, 34); color: rgb(34, 34, 34);
      font-family: &quot;Bitstream Vera Serif&quot;, &quot;Times New
      Roman&quot;, serif; font-size: medium; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255,
      255); text-decoration: none; display: inline !important; float:
      none;">Gary McCormick</span><br>
    <span style="caret-color: rgb(34, 34, 34); color: rgb(34, 34, 34);
      font-family: &quot;Bitstream Vera Serif&quot;, &quot;Times New
      Roman&quot;, serif; font-size: medium; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255,
      255); text-decoration: none; display: inline !important; float:
      none;">’70 2000 SRL311-13291</span><br>
    <span style="caret-color: rgb(34, 34, 34); color: rgb(34, 34, 34);
      font-family: &quot;Bitstream Vera Serif&quot;, &quot;Times New
      Roman&quot;, serif; font-size: medium; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255,
      255); text-decoration: none; display: inline !important; float:
      none;">San José, CA<br>
    </span><br>
    <span style="caret-color: rgb(34, 34, 34); color: rgb(34, 34, 34);
      font-family: &quot;Bitstream Vera Serif&quot;, &quot;Times New
      Roman&quot;, serif; font-size: medium; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255,
      255); text-decoration: none; display: inline !important; float:
      none;"></span>
    <p><span style="caret-color: rgb(34, 34, 34); color: rgb(34, 34,
        34); font-family: &quot;Bitstream Vera Serif&quot;, &quot;Times
        New Roman&quot;, serif; font-size: medium; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255,
        255); text-decoration: none; display: inline !important; float:
        none;"><br>
      </span></p>
    <span style="caret-color: rgb(34, 34, 34); color: rgb(34, 34, 34);
      font-family: &quot;Bitstream Vera Serif&quot;, &quot;Times New
      Roman&quot;, serif; font-size: medium; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255,
      255); text-decoration: none; display: inline !important; float:
      none;"></span>
    <p><span style="caret-color: rgb(34, 34, 34); color: rgb(34, 34,
        34); font-family: &quot;Bitstream Vera Serif&quot;, &quot;Times
        New Roman&quot;, serif; font-size: medium; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing:
        normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
        text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto;
        word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255,
        255); text-decoration: none; display: inline !important; float:
        none;"></span></p>
  </body>
</html>

--===============0378838673787441298==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0378838673787441298==--