Subject: [Roadsters] Jalopnik Visits Z Car Garage

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 11:47:01 -0800

--===============7852181705045950485==

--000000000000fba9e9057c73e1f3

Jalopnik visited the shop to discuss Nissan's past and future with Rob
Fuller, enjoy!

https://jalopnik.com/what-a-lifelong-z-mechanic-thinks-of-nissan-today-1830083808

--000000000000fba9e9057c73e1f3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Jalopnik visited the shop to discuss Nissan&#39;s past and=
 future with Rob Fuller, enjoy!<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://jalop=
nik.com/what-a-lifelong-z-mechanic-thinks-of-nissan-today-1830083808">https=
://jalopnik.com/what-a-lifelong-z-mechanic-thinks-of-nissan-today-183008380=
8</a></div></div>

--000000000000fba9e9057c73e1f3--

--===============7852181705045950485==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7852181705045950485==--