Subject: [Roadsters] Davenport Cars and Coffee 11/10!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 15:31:48 -0800

--===============9098321761661823410==

--00000000000004543e0579df3199

Driving While Awesome is hosting a Cars and Coffee meet Saturday, Nov. 11.
I've never been, always wanted to check it out. Instead of taking freeways
to get to Santa Cruz we will make a fun run out of it, starting in Woodside
and snaking our way through the foothills to the coast. Meeting point/time
to follow!

http://www.drivingwhileawesome.com/news/2018/1/14/dwa-cars-n-coffee

--00000000000004543e0579df3199
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Driving While Awesome is hosting a Cars and Coffee me=
et Saturday, Nov. 11. I&#39;ve never been, always wanted to check it out. I=
nstead of taking freeways to get to Santa Cruz we will make a fun run out o=
f it, starting in Woodside and snaking our way through the foothills to the=
 coast. Meeting point/time to follow!</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div =
dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"http://www.drivingwhileawesome.com/news/2018/1/14/dw=
a-cars-n-coffee">http://www.drivingwhileawesome.com/news/2018/1/14/dwa-cars=
-n-coffee</a><br></div></div>

--00000000000004543e0579df3199--

--===============9098321761661823410==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============9098321761661823410==--