Subject: [Roadsters] Datsun Roadsters at DWA Cars n' Coffee!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 12:19:45 -0800

--===============1736855478088130927==

--00000000000051c724057acde8aa

Great mix of J-Tin and Euro classics at last weekend's DWA event in
Davenport, CA.  We had three roadsters, thanks for coming out!
Enjoy the pictures!

http://www.zcarblog.com/2018/11/16/events/events-driving-while-awesome-cars-n-coffee-11-10.html

--00000000000051c724057acde8aa
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr">Great mix of J-Tin and Euro classics at l=
ast weekend&#39;s DWA event in Davenport, CA.=C2=A0 We had three roadsters,=
 thanks for coming out!<div>Enjoy the pictures!<br></div><div><br></div><di=
v><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/2018/11/16/events/events-driving-while=
-awesome-cars-n-coffee-11-10.html">http://www.zcarblog.com/2018/11/16/event=
s/events-driving-while-awesome-cars-n-coffee-11-10.html</a><br></div><div><=
br></div><div><br></div></div></div>

--00000000000051c724057acde8aa--

--===============1736855478088130927==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============1736855478088130927==--