Subject: [Roadsters] October Fun Run pictures!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 12:12:16 -0700

--===============8250192717282905018==

--00000000000055c3df05792684b6

Had a blast driving the roadster to the coast and Alice's restaurant with
an eclectic group of sports cars.

Enjoy the pictures and video:
http://www.zcarblog.com/2018/10/26/events/great-drives-mt-umunhum-to-alices-restaurant.html

DATSUNS ARE DRIVEN!

--00000000000055c3df05792684b6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Had a blast driving the roadster to the coast and Ali=
ce&#39;s restaurant with an eclectic group of sports cars.=C2=A0</div><div>=
<br></div><div>Enjoy the pictures and video:</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=
=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/2018/10/26/events/great-drives-mt-umunhum-to-al=
ices-restaurant.html">http://www.zcarblog.com/2018/10/26/events/great-drive=
s-mt-umunhum-to-alices-restaurant.html</a><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></=
div><div>DATSUNS ARE DRIVEN!</div></div>

--00000000000055c3df05792684b6--

--===============8250192717282905018==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8250192717282905018==--