Subject: Re: [Roadsters] SR311 2000 Radiator cap.

From: David and Varley Tweddle via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 23:42:56 +0000

--===============3345960668380201561==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CY4PR2001MB1702C562B84146C5B565964BCFFE0CY4PR2001MB1702_"

--_000_CY4PR2001MB1702C562B84146C5B565964BCFFE0CY4PR2001MB1702_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_CY4PR2001MB1702C562B84146C5B565964BCFFE0CY4PR2001MB1702_
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_CY4PR2001MB1702C562B84146C5B565964BCFFE0CY4PR2001MB1702_--

--===============3345960668380201561==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3345960668380201561==--