Subject: [Roadsters] Pete Brock at SEMA!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 11:47:21 -0700

--===============4567549045363733957==

--000000000000ca08150579628442

Datsun fans!

If you are attending SEMA this week make sure to stop by the Braille
Battery booth (#25029) as Pete Brock will be doing several autograph
sessions. Our 240z will be on display with Pete as well. Big thanks to Gary
Savage, and bring those items you want signed :)

More details here:
http://www.zcarblog.com/2018/10/29/events/z-car-garage-goes-to-sema.html

--000000000000ca08150579628442
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr">Datsun fans!<div><br></div><div>If you ar=
e attending SEMA this week make sure to stop by the Braille Battery booth (=
#25029) as Pete Brock will be doing several autograph sessions. Our 240z wi=
ll be on display with Pete as well. Big thanks to Gary Savage, and bring th=
ose items you want signed :)</div><div><br></div><div>More details here:</d=
iv><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/2018/10/29/events/z-car-garage-g=
oes-to-sema.html">http://www.zcarblog.com/2018/10/29/events/z-car-garage-go=
es-to-sema.html</a><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div></div>

--000000000000ca08150579628442--

--===============4567549045363733957==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============4567549045363733957==--