Subject: [Roadsters] Battery

From: hrhaslett via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 15:21:38 -0700

--===============4013102433578076528==

----_com.samsung.android.email_1589067799724360
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

CkhleSBhbGwsV2hhdCBzaXplL2dyb3VwIGJhdHRlcnkgZG8geW91IHVzZT8gSSBoYXZlIHRoZSBv
cmlnaW5hbCBob2xkIGRvd24uwqBUaGUgc3RvY2sgc2l6ZSBza2lubnkgYmF0dGVyeSBoYXMgc3Vj
aCBsb3cgYW1wcyBteSBzdGFydGVyIGhhcyBhIGhhcmQgdGltZSB0dXJuaW5nIG92ZXIuCgpTZW50
IGZyb20gbXkgVmVyaXpvbiwgU2Ftc3VuZyBHYWxheHkgc21hcnRwaG9uZQ==

----_com.samsung.android.email_1589067799724360
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_1589067799724360--

--===============4013102433578076528==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============4013102433578076528==--