Subject: [Roadsters] Looking for ....

From: Paul Kort via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2018 11:24:01 -0400

--===============7889932300470626334==

--00000000000026f02405767759c1

  Anybody still on this list?

  I'm looking for a H190 gear cluster, either a 4.11 or a 4.3.  Would be
great to find one near central Ohio or Western North Carolina.

TIA

Paul
Ohio

--00000000000026f02405767759c1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>=C2=A0 Anybody still on this list?</div><div><br></di=
v><div>=C2=A0 I&#39;m looking for a H190 gear cluster, either a 4.11 or a 4=
.3.=C2=A0 Would be great to find one near central Ohio or Western North Car=
olina.</div><div><br></div><div>TIA</div><div><br></div><div>Paul</div><div=
>Ohio</div></div>

--00000000000026f02405767759c1--

--===============7889932300470626334==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7889932300470626334==--