Subject: [Roadsters] 2018 Japanese Classic Car Show report

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 09:44:12 -0700

--===============5477359555847363912==

--0000000000006e5e6e0576b4d502

We had a great time at JCCS, 13 roadsters were displayed!
Enjoy my report:
http://www.zcarblog.com/2018/09/25/events/events-2018-japanese-classic-car-show.html

--0000000000006e5e6e0576b4d502
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr">We had a great time at JCCS, 13 roadsters=
 were displayed!<div>Enjoy my report:</div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarb=
log.com/2018/09/25/events/events-2018-japanese-classic-car-show.html">http:=
//www.zcarblog.com/2018/09/25/events/events-2018-japanese-classic-car-show.=
html</a><br></div></div></div>

--0000000000006e5e6e0576b4d502--

--===============5477359555847363912==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5477359555847363912==--