Subject: Re: [Roadsters] (no subject)

From: "Gordon Glasgow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 07:53:57 -0700

Unfortunately neither Pete nor I had our cars there. We're both still in the
process of putting them back together. Hand-cranking several of our 320
trucks was a big hit, BTW.

Gordon Glasgow

-----Original Message-----
From: Datsun-roadsters [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Bob Ballinger
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 11:05 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Roadsters] (no subject)

Hi Pete, Jam and sent me some pics from a big car show there Sat. Nice
looking 1600's were there. Any of them yours or Gordons? bob
________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]
________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]