Subject: Re: [Roadsters] a little piece of history

From: RWM <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 06:13:15 -0400

Nice!  Low windshield!

On 7/16/2014 11:13 PM, dave n wrote:
> was cleaning out some stuff (I am such a pack rat) and found a college
> newspaper that I had saved from the issue that chronicled a bout of streaking.
> remember that?
>
> anyway, one particular picture is very appropriate for this list.  warning:
> parental discretion advised.
>
> http://www.ranteer.com/misc/
________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

---

From: Paul Courson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 08:49:35 -0400

Love the story as much as the photo.

Especially the part about giving the old people heart attacks.

And, can one actually study so that they can score low on the exhibitionist
scale? I presume it's like golf where lower score = better.

And who gets to grade the test? Pure research, that.

Young woman driving. Wonder if she remembers...
________________________________________

---

From: "dave n" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 08:23:09 -0500

checked the date - march 22, 1974

---

From: Joe Russo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 18:51:38 -0400

Is that a 510 next to the...um, roadster?

I remember streaking ....we usually did it at night...one night the cops
chased us in their patrol car and cornered us against a brick walled
building...imagine the scene...four naked 17 year olds with their hands in the
air against a brick wall caught in the beam of a police car spotlight....

J

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 16, 2014, at 11:13 PM, "dave n" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked].
com
________________________________________

---

From: Paul Kort <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 18:57:24 -0400

Gonna have to kill a pig to get that image out of my head!

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 6:51 PM, Joe Russo <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

---

From: "Tim ." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 19:04:14 -0500

" Gonna have to kill a pig to get that image out of my head!"

Just look at the newspaper picture again Paul....
________________________________________

---

From: Joe Russo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 20:30:10 -0400

Now Paul, I never said how many males and females were involved in the public
nudity altercation. Logic dictates 1 or more....;-p

Sent from my iPad

> com
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/paulsdatsunstuff@gmail
.com
________________________________________