Subject: [Roadsters] Tail lights/Dash lights won't work?

From: "Dow, Jerry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 19:50:28 +0000

My dash and tail lights stopped working.  I checked the fuse and it is clean.
Even replaced it.  Is there another fuse somewhere.  Any help would be much
appreciated.
Jerry

________________________________

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers.

________________________________
________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]