Subject: [Roadsters] Brake lights and Right directional

From: "Gene at Scotia Lockup" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 10:51:48 -0400

Thanks for all the suggestions,

I think I needed to be more specific so here goes: 

My car is an early 1969 2000 (SRL311-07183), with a single row of fuses. 

All the lights were working properly before I removed the engine and
transmission.

After I reinstalled the motor and trans I didn't tighten the ground from the
frame to the starter and found that caused the hard starting problem, it was
acting as if the battery was almost dead. It acts as if something shorted
out but there are no blown fuses and if the ground was bad it couldn't have
shorted. I do need to add the reverse lights are not working as well so I
will be testing that switch as well.

I hope this additional info helps.

Thanks again

Gene
________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]