Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 2014 Annual Mt. Shasta Datsun Roadster Meet- East coast Show

From: Jerry Krakauer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 11:30:38 -0400

FYI Guys,

The Hemmings Sports & Exotic Show on August 2nd at the Saratoga NY Auto
Museum has a featured class for Datsun/Nissan sports cars pre 1990

Jerry Krakauer
SRL311 00099

P.S. sorry if this is a duplicate, my messages are getting rejected.

-----Original Message-----
From: Datsun-roadsters [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2014 11:06 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Roadsters] 2014 Annual Mt. Shasta Datsun Roadster Meet

The 30th anniversary meet is coming up soon and starts on July 17, 2014.
Time is short to get registered.  After July 3, 2014 will be time for late
registration.  You can register on line.   Go to
http://mtshastaroadstermeet.311s.org/ It should be a great show on a main
street in Mt. Shasta City
____________________________________________________________

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
http://www.avast.com
________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]