Subject: [Roadsters] Tail lights/Dash lights won't work? THANKS

From: "Dow, Jerry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 13:00:47 +0000

Thanks to everyone who helped me locate and resolve this issue with my
dash/tail lights.   Many of you suggested that I check my ground wires and
that did the trick.  All lights are now back on!   I also wanted to let the
list know there are two Roadsters currently on the St Louis Criagslist.   The
1600 is one of two I have and it needs a new home the 2000 is new to the list
and looks to be a nice complete car.  Thanks again.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=datsun%20roadster&sort=rel

________________________________

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers.

________________________________
________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]