Subject: [Roadsters] Bay Area Fun Run 6/14

From: Alvin Gogineni <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 22:25:56 -0700

Hi All,
We are planning on a nice drive 6/14 or 6/15, Father's Day Weekend.
Route: If you remember the "Anti-Football Run" earlier this year we will be
doing something very similar:
2014 Anti-Football Run Report
<http://www.zcarblog.com/2014/01/02/events/2014-anti-football-run-report.html>

In short: start in Sausalito ~9am, head towards Stinson Beach, and inland
to Petaluma. About 120miles of absolutely brilliant twisty roads!

There's a list of roadsters interested on 311s.org:
Bay Area Run June/July?
<http://311s.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21889&start=30>

Feel free to add yourself to the list or e-mail me. Final meeting time/day
shortly.
________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

---

From: Alvin Gogineni <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:12:17 -0700

All,
The Bay Area fun run is set for this Saturday 6/14. Meet at Poggio's in
Sausalito at 9am. If you need a copy of the route please e-mail me. South
Bay folks: we are meeting at the Trader Joe's near Foothill/Homestead at
8am.
See you there!

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 10:25 PM, Alvin Gogineni <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Route: If you remember the "Anti-Football Run" earlier this year we will
> be doing something very similar: