Subject: [Roadsters] Motorcycle Trailer for sale

From: "Steve Harvey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 11:17:59 -0500

Hello group,

I'm selling my tow behind motorcycle trailer and want to give all of you the
first shot at it before I post it elsewhere. Trailer comes with spare tire
and cooler mount which I added. Also includes the mounting bracket for the
roadster and ball hitch. I'm asking $800.00 or best offer. Pictures and
discription available off list.

Thanks

Steve Harvey
Milwaukee
________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

---

From: Paul Kort <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 12:23:07 -0400

Wish I could afford it!  I remember when you came to MidOhio Vintage GP
with it.  An absolute necessity for two traveling in a roadster, especially
if you like having a spare tire along for the ride!

Paul
Ohio

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 12:17 PM, Steve Harvey <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]