Subject: [Roadsters] 69 Datsun 2000 Air Conditioning

From: "Kevin B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 18:09:32 -0700

Gary, Robert, and Pat - you are right the compressor needs to go on the 
passenger side, and fortunately my alternator is on the drivers side and I 
have an extra groove on my water pump pulley.  Alvin, I don't know how to 
find this information in 311s.org.

That being said I believe a Sanden 508 v-groove compressor (under $150)  is 
what I need and a Vintage Air Mark IV Under dash (cost just under $300); as 
well as a filter and condenser which I believe cost a hundred or so and come 
in many sizes and can be mounted without much trouble.  I'm not sure how to 
mount the compressor to the engine.

Any ideas how to design a bracket to attach this compressor to the passenger 
side of a U20? Anyone have a picture of the original smog pump mounted on 
the passenger side?

Thanks again -

Kevin
Upland, CA
________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]