Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 66 roadster started after 7 years, but running rough

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 07:42:11 -0400 (EDT)

Sure, _www.datsunroadsterranch.com_ (http://www.datsunroadsterranch.com) 

In a message dated 5/29/2014 12:13:39 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Can  anyone point me to any articles about timing and setting up of the  
dual
carbs.

thanks
________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]
________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]