Subject: [CDO] List plumbing unstuck? 1900 - 1905" <curved-dash-olds.autox.team.net>

From: Roger Garnett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 20:31:20 -0400

--===============8085727053870472193==

--001a113f42e6d7b8ae053998a67e

We just had a few messages get through dated June... Perhaps mjb unststuck
something in the list settings.

We now have 50 addresses subscribed to this list - growing slowly, but
surely.

You can view the list members by entering your email address and list
password towards the bottom of this page -
http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/curved-dash-olds

Please feel free to post your CDO questions, comments, stories, etc. to the
list! This can also be a source of info for the newsletter.

-- 
Roger Garnett
[email-masked]

--001a113f42e6d7b8ae053998a67e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div>We just had a few messages get through dated Jun=
e... Perhaps mjb unststuck something in the list settings. <br><br></div>We=
 now have 50 addresses subscribed to this list - growing slowly, but surely=
.<br><br></div>You can view the list members by entering your email address=
 and list password towards the bottom of this page - <a href=3D"http://www.=
team.net/mailman/listinfo/curved-dash-olds">http://www.team.net/mailman/lis=
tinfo/curved-dash-olds</a><br clear=3D"all"><div><div><div><br></div><div>P=
lease feel free to post your CDO questions, comments, stories, etc. to the =
list! This can also be a source of info for the newsletter.<br></div><div><=
br>-- <br><div class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"=
>Roger Garnett<br><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">=
[email-masked]</a></div>
</div></div></div></div>

--001a113f42e6d7b8ae053998a67e--

--===============8085727053870472193==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Curved-dash-olds mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/curved-dash-olds

--===============8085727053870472193==--