Subject: [CDO] CDO Club happenings 1900 - 1905" <curved-dash-olds.autox.team.net>

From: Roger Garnett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 22:57:13 -0400

--===============6927777402502313981==

--001a113b89c4dd6659053af0abb2

Heads up - watch your email in-box (and spam folder just in case) - within
a couple of days you should receive the first copy of the new Curved Dash
Oldsmobile Club electronic newsletter!

Vince O'Brian and others have been very busy with club organization, the
Club Web site, and the new Newsletter. (The few members who don't have
email will get a printed copy)

We'll also be crank-starting a new club email list on Google groups, which
has searchable message history for members, and we can manage and add
members as they join.

There's lots of exciting news coming, and Hershey is just around the corner
in just 39 days (but who's counting). There is a lot of club presence
planned at Hershey, and the club tent on the Red Field; Space RWK 25-29

-- 
Roger Garnett
[email-masked]
1903 CDO #15713

--001a113b89c4dd6659053af0abb2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Heads up - watch your email in-box (and spam folder just i=
n case) - within a couple of days you should receive the first copy of the =
new Curved Dash Oldsmobile Club electronic newsletter!<br clear=3D"all"><di=
v><br>Vince O&#39;Brian and others have been very busy with club organizati=
on, the Club Web site, and the new Newsletter. (The few members who don&#39=
;t have email will get a printed copy)<br><br></div><div>We&#39;ll also be =
crank-starting a new club email list on Google groups, which has searchable=
 message history for members, and we can manage and add members as they joi=
n. <br><br></div><div>There&#39;s lots of exciting news coming, and Hershey=
 is just around the corner in just 39 days (but who&#39;s counting). There =
is a lot of club presence planned at Hershey, and the club tent <span style=
=3D"font-size:12pt;font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;,serif">on the Re=
d Field; Space RWK 25-29</span></div><div><br>-- <br><div class=3D"gmail_si=
gnature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature">Roger Garnett<br><a href=3D"mai=
lto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br></div=
><div class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature">1903 CDO=
 #15713</div>
</div></div>

--001a113b89c4dd6659053af0abb2--

--===============6927777402502313981==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Curved-dash-olds mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/curved-dash-olds

--===============6927777402502313981==--