Subject: [CDO] CDO and Hershey 1900 - 1905" <curved-dash-olds.autox.team.net>

From: Awentsbury Hotel Birmingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 13:44:07 +0100

--===============7534780061611503848==

--001a11c17e4a5f613805353c5c52

Hi , I will not be going to Hershey this year.
 ,
I am trying to get people to post questions on the website Forum.., if we
can get this up and running we may be able to keep the club going , if we
sit back it will cease to exist.
I was thinking of writing a letter to Nancy saying now that so many people
have returned their information slips to Vince that there must be a
consensus in the club for all the information that Gary has be passed on to
the club , ie his computer file s on the CDO  ect .
Gary would not have wanted this club to cease with his passing ,he would
have not wanted all this information be be locked away and never seen again
. the club needs all  these  files and info  to survive.
I also think that the club should buy or retain all the CDO items rather
than sell them at Hershey , very few CDO people go to Hershey now as there
is so little early stuff there any more.
What will happen is  just a few people will grab it all and probably resell
it again.
Perhaps the club should try to buy the  Joe Merli stuff as well and hold it
for club members.
I am sure that we as a club can raise the finance for this .
I am not the most tactful of persons so perhaps others should write to
Nancy ,

Ian Kerr.

--001a11c17e4a5f613805353c5c52
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"font-size:12.8px">Hi , I will not be going =
to Hershey this year.</span><div style=3D"font-size:12.8px">=C2=A0,=C2=A0<d=
iv>I am trying to get people to post questions on the website Forum.., if w=
e can get this up and running we may be able to keep the club going , if we=
 sit back it will cease to exist.</div><div>I was thinking of writing a let=
ter to Nancy saying now that so many people have returned their information=
 slips to Vince that there must be a consensus in the club for all the info=
rmation that Gary has be passed on to the club , ie his computer file s on =
the CDO =C2=A0ect .</div><div>Gary would not have wanted this club to cease=
 with his passing ,he would have not wanted all this information be be lock=
ed away and never seen again . the club needs all =C2=A0these =C2=A0files a=
nd info =C2=A0to survive.</div><div>I also think that the club should buy o=
r retain all the CDO items rather than sell them at Hershey , very few CDO =
people go to Hershey now as there is so little early stuff there any more.<=
/div><div>What will happen is =C2=A0just a few people will grab it all and =
probably resell it again.</div><div>Perhaps the club should try to buy the =
=C2=A0Joe Merli stuff as well and hold it for club members.</div><div>I am =
sure that we as a club can raise the finance for this .</div><div>I am not =
the most tactful of persons so perhaps others should write to Nancy ,</div>=
<div><br></div><div>Ian Kerr.</div></div></div>

--001a11c17e4a5f613805353c5c52--

--===============7534780061611503848==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Curved-dash-olds mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/curved-dash-olds

--===============7534780061611503848==--