Subject: [CDO] CDO Web & forum 1900 - 1905" <curved-dash-olds.autox.team.net>

From: Roger Garnett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 13:25:36 -0400

--===============5531945268476686434==

--001a11c17218afdd030531f365b2

Our CDO communications are on the upswing -

For any of you who aren't current club members, or just didn't get your
"final" newsletter yet Vince O'Brian has started a new CDO Web site with
discussion capabilities at:
http://curveddasholdsmobileclub.com/

This will be a great place to host permanent info, events stuff, car
histories, photo galleries and such. Thanks to Tony Bowker, we've also got
copies of what was formerly on the Hemmings hosted web site. We should be
able to post some or perhaps all of the past newsletters.

Hopefully we'll also be able to find someone else to produce a newsletter,
although I'm sure we'll need input from everyone we can for tech info,
articles, and such.

A printed newsletter will still be important for many members who are not
computer enabled.

-- 
Roger Garnett
[email-masked]

--001a11c17218afdd030531f365b2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div>Our CDO communications are on the upswing - <br>=
<br>For any of you who aren&#39;t current club members, or just didn&#39;t =
get your &quot;final&quot; newsletter yet Vince O&#39;Brian has started a n=
ew CDO Web site with discussion capabilities at:<br><a href=3D"http://curve=
ddasholdsmobileclub.com/">http://curveddasholdsmobileclub.com/</a><br><br><=
/div>This will be a great place to host permanent info, events stuff, car h=
istories, photo galleries and such. Thanks to Tony Bowker, we&#39;ve also g=
ot copies of what was formerly on the Hemmings hosted web site. We should b=
e able to post some or perhaps all of the past newsletters.<br><br></div>Ho=
pefully we&#39;ll also be able to find someone else to produce a newsletter=
, although I&#39;m sure we&#39;ll need input from everyone we can for tech =
info, articles, and such. <br clear=3D"all"><div><div><div><br></div><div>A=
 printed newsletter will still be important for many members who are not co=
mputer enabled. <br><br></div><div>-- <br><div class=3D"gmail_signature">Ro=
ger Garnett<br><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">rwg=
[email-masked]</a></div>
</div></div></div></div>

--001a11c17218afdd030531f365b2--

--===============5531945268476686434==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Curved-dash-olds mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/curved-dash-olds

--===============5531945268476686434==--