Subject: [CDO] CDO message limits 1900 - 1905" <curved-dash-olds.autox.team.net>

From: Roger Garnett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 21:15:48 -0400

--===============8943137208616649151==

--001a1142676616233705320e1580

Just a general note - the team.net lists don't allow email attachments.
This is to keep list volume down (it's run in Utah on a home connection),
and avoid malware, and such.

We can however share pictures with links to pics on web sites, photo
sharing sites, etc.

Now Clifford, what was that picture of John Masters car you referred to?

-- 
Roger Garnett
[email-masked]

--001a1142676616233705320e1580
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div>Just a general note - the <a href=3D"http://team=
.net">team.net</a> lists don&#39;t allow email attachments. This is to keep=
 list volume down (it&#39;s run in Utah on a home connection), and avoid ma=
lware, and such.<br><br></div>We can however share pictures with links to p=
ics on web sites, photo sharing sites, etc. <br><br></div>Now Clifford, wha=
t was that picture of John Masters car you referred to?<br clear=3D"all"><d=
iv><div><div><br>-- <br><div class=3D"gmail_signature">Roger Garnett<br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</=
a></div>
</div></div></div></div>

--001a1142676616233705320e1580--

--===============8943137208616649151==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Curved-dash-olds mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/curved-dash-olds

--===============8943137208616649151==--