Subject: [CDO] How many are we? 1900 - 1905" <curved-dash-olds.autox.team.net>

From: Roger Garnett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 21:40:23 -0400

--===============0061902186876360496==

--001a114267660190b205320e6d16

I got a question about how many members are on this CDO list - we can all
view the subscriber list by logging in at the admin web page

http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/curved-dash-olds

There are currently 36 list members, although some have been here a long
time and may not be active.

-- 
Roger Garnett
[email-masked]

--001a114267660190b205320e6d16
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I got a question about how many members are on this C=
DO list - we can all view the subscriber list by logging in at the admin we=
b page<br><br><a href=3D"http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/curved-dash-o=
lds">http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/curved-dash-olds</a><br><br></div=
>There are currently 36 list members, although some have been here a long t=
ime and may not be active.<br><br><div><div><div>-- <br><div class=3D"gmail=
_signature">Roger Garnett<br><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=
=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a></div>
</div></div></div></div>

--001a114267660190b205320e6d16--

--===============0061902186876360496==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Curved-dash-olds mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/curved-dash-olds

--===============0061902186876360496==--