Subject: [CDO] Gary Hoonsbeen passes 1900 - 1905" <curved-dash-olds.autox.team.net>

From: Roger Garnett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 09:46:28 -0400

--===============6272060789621843099==

--001a113a9166a145fb052e2abddd

Gary Hoonsbeen passed away on March 7th.

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2016/03/16/gary-hoonsbeen-authority-on-curved-dash-oldsmobiles-dies-at-77/?refer=news

I've only known him for a couple of years, and have greatly enjoyed and
benefited from his knowledge and efforts for the CDO, as well as his
articles in HCCA Gazette.

-- 
Roger Garnett
[email-masked]
1903 CDO #15713

--001a113a9166a145fb052e2abddd
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Gary Hoonsbeen passed away on March 7th.<br><br><a hr=
ef=3D"http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2016/03/16/gary-hoonsbeen-authorit=
y-on-curved-dash-oldsmobiles-dies-at-77/?refer=3Dnews">http://blog.hemmings=
.com/index.php/2016/03/16/gary-hoonsbeen-authority-on-curved-dash-oldsmobil=
es-dies-at-77/?refer=3Dnews</a><br clear=3D"all"><br></div>I&#39;ve only kn=
own him for a couple of years, and have greatly enjoyed and benefited from =
his knowledge and efforts for the CDO, as well as his articles in HCCA Gaze=
tte.<br><br><div>-- <br><div class=3D"gmail_signature">Roger Garnett<br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</=
a><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_signature">1903 CDO #15713<br></div>
</div></div>

--001a113a9166a145fb052e2abddd--

--===============6272060789621843099==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Curved-dash-olds mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/curved-dash-olds

--===============6272060789621843099==--