Subject: [CDO] CDO 1900 - 1905" <curved-dash-olds.autox.team.net>

From: Awentsbury Hotel Birmingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 18:03:55 +0000

--===============0553032945665598555==

--001a113fad7c0e9b63052e5692a0

Just wondering if there was anyone who might take up the mantel of the CDO
club now Gary has passed away.

I think that John Londgdon has a list of UK members .

Such a shame that it was not all put on the internet ,

Perhaps now is the time to employ someone to load as much as possible onto
the internet for us all to see.

Ian   Kerr

Birmingham UK

That very smart Yellow 1903 CDO  !!!

--001a113fad7c0e9b63052e5692a0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Just wondering if there was anyone who might take up the m=
antel of the CDO club now Gary has passed away.<div><br></div><div>I think =
that John Londgdon has a list of UK members .</div><div><br></div><div>Such=
 a shame that it was not all put on the internet ,</div><div><br></div><div=
>Perhaps now is the time to employ someone to load as much as possible onto=
 the internet for us all to see.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Ia=
n =C2=A0 Kerr</div><div><br></div><div>Birmingham UK=C2=A0</div><div><br></=
div><div>That very smart Yellow 1903 CDO =C2=A0!!!</div><div><br></div><div=
><br></div><div><br></div><div><br><div><br></div><div><br></div></div></di=
v>

--001a113fad7c0e9b63052e5692a0--

--===============0553032945665598555==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Curved-dash-olds mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/curved-dash-olds

--===============0553032945665598555==--