Subject: [CDO] CDO List - yes, it's alive! 1900 - 1905" <curved-dash-olds.autox.team.net>

From: Roger Garnett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 13:49:28 -0400

Just for info - Subscribers can see a list of members on the CDO list.
There are about 3 dozen of us altogether. Please share the info with other
owners as well.

Note that the way this list is set up, you may need to "Reply All" or your
reply will just go to the last sender. (sometimes desirable)

Roger

------ CDO List info ----

General information about the mailing list is at:
  http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/curved-dash-olds

To post to this list, send your message to:
  [email-masked]

You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:
  [email-masked]

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.
_______________________________________________
Curved-dash-olds mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/curved-dash-olds