Subject: [British-cars] Girling Master Cylinder Reservoir Moisture Diaphram Source?

From: "csx2282" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 13:53:25 -0700

These are bellows shaped rubber diaphragms that fit under the reservoir caps.
Dave Bean Engineering used to sell them, but the last time I checked they were
on back order.  However, that was at least a year ago.  I tried a-mailing them
from their web site, but I keep getting redirected to a dial-up account I
canceled long ago and uninstalled.  I'm not sure why it keeps doing this.  Do
any of you have an e-mail address for Dave Bean?  Of course, any other source
will do if anyone has one

TIA,

Roland
_______________________________________________
[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/british-cars/[email-masked]

---

From: Fred Talmadge <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 16:34:38 -0500

I always find that Dave Bean is better to talk with on the phone.

Fred