Subject: [Bahc] Healey Club Christmas Dinner

From: "Jim Thornton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 16:13:22 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6186871420337360678==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0008_01D010A6.644BD010"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D010A6.644BD010
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

It's getting close but not too late yet to R.S.V.P. for our Bonneville
Healey Club Christmas Dinner next Tuesday the 9th at Faustina's. This is the
same place we went last year.

The menu and other details are in the last newsletter.  If you have not
already, please contact Jim Revel or myself if you would like to join us.

Thanks

Jim Thornton

Bonneville Austin Healey Club

801-484-7291 ph.

801-484-7237 fax

801-201-4985 cell

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D010A6.644BD010
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>It&#8217;s getting close but not too late yet to =
R.S.V.P. for our Bonneville Healey Club Christmas Dinner next Tuesday =
the 9<sup>th</sup> at Faustina&#8217;s. This is the same place we went =
last year.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>The menu and other details =
are in the last newsletter. &nbsp;If you have not already, please =
contact Jim Revel or myself if you would like to join =
us.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Jim =
Thornton<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Bonneville Austin Healey =
Club<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>801-484-7291 ph.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>801-484-7237 fax<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>801-201-4985 cell<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D010A6.644BD010--

--===============6186871420337360678==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Bahc mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6186871420337360678==--