Subject: [Bahc] Healey Drive to Manti

From: "Jim Thornton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 17:58:26 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8684634222836812656==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_003E_01CF80E7.C0757E80"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_003E_01CF80E7.C0757E80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

The 12th Annual Ed 'Big Daddy' Roth Rat Fink Reunion is in Manti Utah this
Saturday June 7th.  Probably won't include any pin-striped Austin Healeys
but there will be some amazing vehicles. If you are not old enough to
remember the Rat Fink go to   <http://www.ratfink.com/> www.ratfink.com.   

We would love to have you join us.  We are meeting at the Southwest corner
of Southtowne Mall at 9:00 a.m. We will drive to Manti to see the car show,
have lunch,  and return.

Jim Thornton

Bonneville Austin Healey Club

801-484-7291 ph.

801-484-7237 fax

801-201-4985 cell

------=_NextPart_000_003E_01CF80E7.C0757E80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>The =
12<sup>th</sup> Annual Ed &#8216;Big Daddy&#8217; Roth Rat Fink Reunion =
is in Manti Utah this Saturday June 7<sup>th</sup>.&nbsp; Probably =
won&#8217;t include any pin-striped Austin Healeys but there will be =
some amazing vehicles. If you are not old enough to remember the Rat =
Fink go to &nbsp;<a href=3D"http://www.ratfink.com/"><span =
style=3D'color:blue'>www.ratfink.com</span></a>.&nbsp;&nbsp; =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>We would =
love to have you join us.&nbsp; We are meeting at the Southwest corner =
of Southtowne Mall at 9:00 a.m. We will drive to Manti to see the car =
show, have lunch, &nbsp;and return.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Jim =
Thornton<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Bonneville Austin Healey =
Club<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>801-484-7291 ph.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>801-484-7237 fax<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>801-201-4985 cell<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_003E_01CF80E7.C0757E80--

--===============8684634222836812656==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Bahc mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8684634222836812656==--