Subject: [Bahc] General meeting tomorrow

From: "Jonathan Hanson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 11:13:34 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0811280290==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0004_01CF1050.8068E5A0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01CF1050.8068E5A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

BAHC Members

Reminder:  General Meeting, Joe Morley's BBQ, 7720 S, 100 W (Center Street),
Midvale, 7:30 PM. This will be our planning meeting for activities during
2014.

 

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01CF1050.8068E5A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>BAHC =
Members<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p=
 class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>Reminder: &nbsp;<span =
style=3D'color:black'>General Meeting, Joe Morley's BBQ, 7720 S, 100 W =
(Center Street), Midvale,&nbsp;7:30 PM. This will be our planning =
meeting for activities during 2014.</span><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0004_01CF1050.8068E5A0--

--===============0811280290==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Bahc mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0811280290==--