zmagnette

[Zmagnette] NOW: how to set the market for our cars at $45K: EASY <zmagn

To: "List for the Z Magnette Group - North America" <zmagnette@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Zmagnette] NOW: how to set the market for our cars at $45K: EASY <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>
From: "Steve Kirby" <skirby210@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 14:34:52 -0800

--===============0142992670==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0044_01CF0FA3.7451FD90"

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01CF0FA3.7451FD90
        charset="Windows-1252"

regarding Steve's comments about the VW 23 window "busses".  Yes, the =
incredible, and very quick rise in prices, can be directly attributed to =
the day one sold at Barrett Jackson for (sit down, please), $197,000 + =
fees.  That one I saw, via TV, with my own two eyes.  I've since heard =
that at another sale, about a year later,  went $297,000 + fees.  That =
last one, I've only "heard", not confirmed, and somewhat doubt its =
truth.  Regardless, since then, "bus" prices have been ridiculous. =20

Listen and follow carefully:  It is to each of our best interests to =
drive up the price . . . . right?  So, think about your Magnette being =
worth say $45,000 at auction.  Easy enough.  There are how many in our =
group . . . about a hundred?  We each give Allen, or better yet ME!!!!, =
a donation of $500.  By advanced calculus, that's $50K.  Next decent one =
that comes up, I bid $50K.  Now, the market has been set at $50K, and it =
only cost you $500!!!!  Such a deal!!!!!  I'll even give you rides at =
the next NAMGAR event.

#2SteveK=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20