--===============5080589359192474199==
Content-Language: en-US
boundary="_000_CH3P222MB124154FF9456AED97CB5750BA9812CH3P222MB1241NAMP_"
--_000_CH3P222MB124154FF9456AED97CB5750BA9812CH3P222MB1241NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
I am installing Goodparts Rear Hubs and CV joints on my TR6. The diff pins=
have been repaired and gussets added. On Wednesday, September 30th, you a=
re invited to observe the completion of the project. We will be reinstalli=
ng the diff and installing both trailing arms and new CV axles. If you wa=
nt to learn more about this upgrade or just looking to hang out you are wel=
come to attend. Arrive any time after 10.00 am. Pizza will be delivered f=
or lunch Bring a chair and beverage of choice. Water will be available. =
Since this event is midweek, I expect only retired guys, which is the case =
for many of our members (FOGs). My address is: 7921 Cliffview Dr. Poland,=
OH. If you attend pull down the gravel drive, there is plenty of parking =
by the shop. No need to rsvp. Any questions I call me 330 402 0707.
--_000_CH3P222MB124154FF9456AED97CB5750BA9812CH3P222MB1241NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, san=
s-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
I am installing Goodparts Rear Hubs and CV joints on my TR6. The diff=
pins have been repaired and gussets added. On Wednesday, September 3=
0th, you are invited to observe the completion of the project. W=
e will be reinstalling the diff and installing both
trailing arms and new CV axles. If you want to learn more about this=
upgrade or just looking to hang out you are welcome to attend. Arriv=
e any time after 10.00 am. Pizza will be delivered for lunch Br=
ing a chair and beverage of choice. Water will be available.
Since this event is midweek, I expect only retired guys, which is the case=
for many of our members (FOGs). My address is: 7921 Cliffview =
Dr. Poland, OH. If you attend pull down the gravel drive, there is pl=
enty of parking by the shop. No need to rsvp.
Any questions I call me 330 402 0707.</div>
</body>
</html>
--_000_CH3P222MB124154FF9456AED97CB5750BA9812CH3P222MB1241NAMP_--
--===============5080589359192474199==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline
_______________________________________________
wpta@autox.team.net
-------------------------------------
http://www.wptriumph.org
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
--===============5080589359192474199==--
|