wpta
[Top] [All Lists]

[WPTA] WPTA "The Roads I Love" Tour PHOTOS!

To: WPTA <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] WPTA "The Roads I Love" Tour PHOTOS!
From: Edward Major II via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2026 19:57:44 -0400
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; arc=none d=gmail.com; s=20251104; t=1789862276; x=1790467076; darn=autox.team.net; h=content-type:to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:from:to :cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to:content-type; bh=Q5Sr+VnFlinlkILicNUeKyXdZbz1pdix7n4AR1okZH0=; b=EmDSlw4qJITq2uf/7VZPGG9uOmLqn7NWijM8lKNMVR4E3NwkDnm07U4VRzpxi7803E K4uEUpuvnCy/DbMpFXCwz4M1JOCsLKJPSd9tdEzVEUYG5QmLcBUP5tP5oqkzW54V5e5p AEci5T9mGR5ZGGQXub6mFbvrHE2eQ41ni85LU5mVKOcfPRgJ6WSDfc5H/A67J2JisLJe Q7egnFXbjHFO5rDiHXtiIGxHeZBhGB/3+A8DowH1Mz/6Oc/+axewCoqHKc8eTKXP8MDl s7uMQaX9IlxPiMVseoVvdBflRtZGy39nHWSXQR/ZCIZcp+45Q5TB9aQYOaFcsVyJb0xZ fxFg== d=1e100.net; s=20260707; t=1789862276; x=1790467076; h=content-type:to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:x-gm-gg :x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to :content-type; bh=Q5Sr+VnFlinlkILicNUeKyXdZbz1pdix7n4AR1okZH0=; b=ktgkD7kdUrxDXwPQIgsyO5kZ7DWQA8gwV/4jSKnIiuCvfOmbGq21UGNvO9XRKOyWy5 iW5n4BAvcaNAFAeHSd/7pLNE/U6ZKqqUDA5ktyBaPJbiLAJjgelXPFAzj+8KfV3+aE9j XzQHYGLOZVdT/Cq74yYskXk9gjvi4UZ/RE4nn6goAsXq34I7aFsOlYf4IO7xP/xps/Go W6iLsUTg4x5UBYpEp+Yt4ozoujZhgxaMN7bAB3ggwVEUXPUNWx/TFuJNLPWA3f2RdbyH dO+uCbtAR3xmhj7Y0MBXDEFVivRt8x/N6jhlSkbOhPiU+Lwz9vCGmeljLShMdq8xZBbS Rs6Q== WF2O/VTvjm6kVDsVwix3HDPWWvNtxjZxY2x2s7eEWyj3vCGM10TUY5HQX5Xr7ifzfvyGP+ZIaeT ZwRSJ9rvyw+bEkjZpgnJVml9eBmMN1dictEI= vS8mzuU9Zhgm9+ENN/NVCS5VvV+IeNMk/2q1k28cGQ862q8iJOGH53FZLUt25q8b5n/L1fzpsBs YKHbns7JmdhlHhcQmJ/tmiLx30zrFa5LKz6NYVnH7QctJNzwzV2LgpY5XZkySnOUUm7QMi5/PS8 S4tuLwOxja5XwTK4pSHFPFrwUvGxVlOAERmztLVsoUXsMQod5I+Uzo/E+xyda6v5wmmi8x9B5PE IuTjhwvJ8Y1Nxx8tO1kMKTSinN0GRsYZ4hrfw53dRCXdovf2ipNy3c62DmWkjUz7QluUasOSieA VQvwbGKTv3+owtGxq+PuKLcvDez9LauCgDSYPXtLCBhI4nreuFwDJL4Gd/48YPjsjzI5nXm0= 956f58d0204a3-672a52ce2c5mr354686d50.105.1789862275731; Sat, 19 Sep 2026 16:57:55 -0700 (PDT)
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20260327; bh=Q5Sr+VnFlinlkILicNUeKyXdZbz1pdix7n4AR1okZH0=; fh=lgJIu2HIhCbkbbKoqpCSD1gdNAM81kAOPWwzHI0+cpQ=; b=TQNDl20x4LXAxtw1nejuBY2ppcL/Ka2E9LZfWeTILSDd+FrAQf8j1H8sX+VicOinYn sqmp8K5jEx7hiNZGpKqsW/AkECtg4Jr9L/GyEg/eXper/qOxQ60zk//J0D9IcqjFv6ZT xEYdlm+YkQ0ZTQAtiSn4Zle0g/X6Fv0SowvUU35pxclKvE8wdwJ1khbDy70rWUMbTtDp 84w7ppLuQP2EWMziaLibe1RZrqcphVrGVg6yYRCNdcKZGIRLHYoQG0st492ViDK2BdVa SeMpeoSJB4kpU+Ov0Y5bsBWmDa30Qr1/9j49P+01Ber9nD4yWv/8Pnp+bX5/tZsri5CT Zf4w==; darn=autox.team.net
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1789862276; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20260327; b=EW1FEqMG26Uf7Y9/l8Voh0QOeyEbyDCf0306v4fFWJeIZHIs1CcjuO27FEcj9BbP1R IFDKqvnvJhQjW/qO+ewSGcz/xK6TtcgYo5iii1LkX6c+JLikTbFxDtZBJjKg3hXQVXKd PZfQyXxPeVE/6CY5GiHn6Gs4qKNTFKvQKBsWTQsa5v+zO6dHm3re4TF8VU8k1LeTso6j /0lMlUKVcCrtylruT98AcVM0AinxpVBjz5SO2tMht35zQNpNmzxhPqdS8ydQc/CwDUH7 CtwL+JG0URhWcBKp8dynHci0vBCd4l+5rNuYhH/qyVMfZln0J9EGh83NWOMW8AFxX71i WfKw==
Authentication-results: autox.team.net; header.b="EmDSlw4q"
Delivered-to: mharc@autox.team.net
Delivered-to: wpta@autox.team.net
--===============3816884597500992743==

--00000000000024577d065bdec96a

Hello everyone! If you attended Ken Mikos' *EXCELLENT* run today, I got a
photo of your car coming into the break at the Conemaugh Dam! Please see
the following link for photos: https://majorphoto.zenfolio.com/p46363664

Instructions for downloading are below. Let me know if you have any trouble
and I can assist in whatever way I can.

To download all photos (on computer or tablet):

   1. Click the "Select Photos" button above the top row of photos.
   2. Click "Select All" in the top left.
   3. Click "Download" in the top right to download a zip file of the
   photos.


To download an individual photo (on computer or tablet):

   1. Click the "Select Photos" button above the top row of photos.
   2. Click the photo you want.
   3. Click "Download" in the top right to download the photo.


To download an individual photo (on a phone):

   1. Tap the photo you want.
   2. Click the download button in the bottom right of the photo (it should
   be an arrow pointing downward toward a horizontal line)


*E.J. Major II*

ejmajor629@gmail.com

239-770-306

--00000000000024577d065bdec96a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div>Hello everyone! If you attended Ken Mikos&#39; <=
i>EXCELLENT</i>=C2=A0run today, I got a photo of your car coming into the b=
reak at the Conemaugh Dam! Please see the following link for photos:=C2=A0<=
a href=3D"https://majorphoto.zenfolio.com/p46363664";>https://majorphoto.zen=
folio.com/p46363664</a></div><div><br></div><div>Instructions for downloadi=
ng are below. Let me know if you have any trouble and I can assist in whate=
ver way I can.=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>To download all photos (on co=
mputer or tablet):</div><div><ol><li>Click the &quot;Select Photos&quot; bu=
tton above the top row of photos.<br></li><li>Click &quot;Select All&quot; =
in the top left.<br></li><li>Click &quot;Download&quot; in the top right to=
 download a zip file of the photos.<br></li></ol></div><div><br></div><div>=
To download an individual photo (on computer or tablet):</div><div><ol><li>=
Click the &quot;Select Photos&quot; button above the top row of photos.<br>=
</li><li>Click the photo you want.<br></li><li>Click &quot;Download&quot; i=
n the top right to download the photo.</li></ol><div><br></div><div><div>To=
 download an individual photo (on a phone):</div><div><ol><li>Tap the photo=
 you want.<br></li><li>Click the download button in the bottom right of the=
 photo (it should be an arrow pointing downward toward a horizontal line)</=
li></ol></div></div></div><div><br></div><div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gma=
il_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin-botto=
m:0.0001pt;line-height:normal"><b><span style=3D"font-family:Arial,sans-ser=
if"><font size=3D"4">E.J. Major II</font></span></b></p><p class=3D"MsoNorm=
al" style=3D"margin-bottom:0.0001pt;line-height:normal"><span style=3D"font=
-family:Arial,sans-serif"><a href=3D"mailto:ejmajor629@gmail.com"; target=3D=
"_blank">ejmajor629@gmail.com</a></span></p><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D=
"margin-bottom:0.0001pt;line-height:normal"><span style=3D"font-family:Aria=
l,sans-serif">239-770-306</span></p></div></div></div></div><div><div dir=
=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div =
dir=3D"ltr"><p class=3D"MsoNormal" style=3D"margin-bottom:0in;margin-bottom=
:.0001pt;line-height:normal"><br></p></div></div></div></div>

--00000000000024577d065bdec96a--

--===============3816884597500992743==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
wpta@autox.team.net

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive



--===============3816884597500992743==--

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>
  • [WPTA] WPTA "The Roads I Love" Tour PHOTOS!, Edward Major II via Wpta <=