wpta

[WPTA] Impromptu Sunday Run to North Country Brewing

To: WPTA <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] Impromptu Sunday Run to North Country Brewing
From: Tim Prell via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 11:36:02 -0400
Cc: PatAndKrn@yahoo.com

--000000000000bda6d9061715c70b

It looks like decent weather on Sunday and I'm looking for anyone
interested in a run to North Country Brewing from the Mars/Cranberry area
around noon or 1 pm for lunch.  In a past year I met up with Pat Davis and
Mark Bullock for the same and we drove the back roads around Slippery Rock
afterward.

I'm in Mars and plan to go in any case but thought it would be fun to form
an impromptu run as the weather seems to be improving. I'll look for any

Cheers,
Tim

--000000000000bda6d9061715c70b

 for anyone interested in a run to North Country Brewing from the Mars/Cran=
berry area around noon or 1 pm for lunch.=C2=A0 In a past=C2=A0year I met u=
p with Pat Davis and Mark Bullock for the same and we drove the back roads =
 to go in any case but thought it would be fun to form an impromptu run as =
the weather seems to be improving. I&#39;ll look for any responses and firm=
v>

--000000000000bda6d9061715c70b--

--===============2051622563697737353==

wpta@autox.team.net