wpta

[WPTA] Fwd: Veterans Car Show

To: WPTA <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] Fwd: Veterans Car Show
From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 22:20:42 -0400

--00000000000027e08005fde55e60

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Noel Nuhfer <tnoel06@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 11, 2023 at 12:07=E2=80=AFPM
Subject: Veterans Car Show
To: <stutztr4@gmail.com>

Bruce,
             The Jaguar Club of Pittsburgh is sponsoring a car show for the
Veterans at the Southwestern Veterans Center. We at JCOP invite the members
of Triumph Club to attend the car show and join us in showing our support
for the disabled Veterans. There are no fees and the JCOP will provide a
Lunch. To see the details of the show go to the JCOP website under more,
Veterans Car Show, and there is RSVP.

Hope to encourage some Triumph Club members to attend.
Regards Tom Nuhfer JCOP

--00000000000027e08005fde55e60

=3D"gmail_attr">---------- Forwarded message ---------<br>From: <strong cla=
ss=3D"gmail_sendername" dir=3D"auto">Noel Nuhfer</strong> <span dir=3D"auto=
">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:tnoel06@gmail.com";>tnoel06@gmail.com</a>&gt;</span>=
ow<br>To:  &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:stutztr4@gmail.com";>stutztr4@gmail.com</a>=
=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0The Jaguar Club of Pittsburgh is sponsoring a car s=
how for the Veterans at the Southwestern Veterans Center. We at JCOP invite=
 the members of Triumph Club to attend the car show and join us in showing =
our support for the disabled Veterans. There are no fees and the JCOP will =
provide a Lunch. To see the details of the show go to the JCOP website unde=
 to encourage some Triumph Club members to attend.</div><div>Regards Tom Nu=
hfer JCOP</div></div>

--00000000000027e08005fde55e60--

--===============8339991377972549371==

wpta@autox.team.net