wpta

[WPTA] Carlisle Pass for This Weekend

To: WPTA <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] Carlisle Pass for This Weekend
From: Clayton Yonker via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2023 09:44:00 -0400

--00000000000049bd8c05fb42f388

Hi all,

I have a pass that I bought back in December for the upcoming weekend. My
son has a game Saturday so I don't think I can go. Does anyone know if they
are transferable or if I need to be present? If they are, it's free to
anyone that might want it.

Thanks,
Clay

--00000000000049bd8c05fb42f388

 back in December for the upcoming weekend. My son has a game Saturday so I=
 don&#39;t think I can go. Does anyone know if they are transferable=C2=A0o=
r if I need to be present? If they are, it&#39;s free to anyone that might =

--00000000000049bd8c05fb42f388--

--===============3198658636157553504==

wpta@autox.team.net

http://www.wptriumph.org