wpta

[WPTA] Wire wheels

To: "WPTA e-Mail List" <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] Wire wheels
From: Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 19:26:44 -0500

--===============4508165179428872305==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_11F0_01D6CD98.10268010"

------=_NextPart_000_11F0_01D6CD98.10268010
        charset="UTF-8"

I have the original wire wheels from my 4A with old Michelin X and XZX =
tires still on them. Complete with adapters and caps as well as studs =
and nuts for an IRS suspension. Also have the nut wrench and soft hammer =
 I want them gone from my garage. Make me an offer, it doesn=E2=80=99t =
have to be much and low offers won=E2=80=99t upset me. They were =
refurbished once over their lifetime. Been off the car since 1998.

They may end up on the scrap heap if I can=E2=80=99t move them along.

JVV
------=_NextPart_000_11F0_01D6CD98.10268010
        charset="UTF-8"

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>I have the original wire wheels from my 4A with old Michelin X and =
XZX=20
tires still on them. Complete with adapters and caps as well as studs =
and nuts=20
for an IRS suspension. Also have the nut wrench and soft hammer&nbsp; I =
want=20
them gone from my garage. Make me an offer, it doesn=E2=80=99t have to =
be much and low=20
offers won=E2=80=99t upset me. They were refurbished once over their =
lifetime. Been off=20
the car since 1998.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>They may end up on the scrap heap if I can=E2=80=99t move them =
along.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>JVV</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

wpta@autox.team.net

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4508165179428872305==--