wpta

[WPTA] Isolated

To: wpta@autox.team.net
Subject: [WPTA] Isolated
From: PJ WRIGHT via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 12:41:10 -0400
Checking out my TR6 , a familiar old clunk reappeared as it seems to every
spring.  Jacked up the rear, topped off the shocks with oil, test drive found
clunk is gone for another driving season.  Probably should get those shocks
rebuilt sometime.
Also checked the front and greased the front suspension.  These two projects
only took less than two hours , spent rest of day mowing yard that didnâ??t
need it and having a couple of scotches because I did.
PJ

Sent from my iPad
wpta@autox.team.net